Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,902 members, 7,902,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 07:23 PM

58 Drug Addicts, Hoodlums Arrested During Kano Islamic Gathering - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 58 Drug Addicts, Hoodlums Arrested During Kano Islamic Gathering (15126 Views)

Abba Kabir Yusuf Visits Lady Who Lost One Of Her Eyes During Kano Election Rerun / Beautiful Lady Crying Because She Didn't See PMB During Kano Visit (pics) / Hoodlums Arrested At Ekiti APC Governorship Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 58 Drug Addicts, Hoodlums Arrested During Kano Islamic Gathering by Geeman2006: 7:46pm On Nov 25, 2021
TimmyA:
99% of northerners are drug addicts

See this foolish statistic! E say na 99%.. Hahahaha. Idiots full this forum grin
Re: 58 Drug Addicts, Hoodlums Arrested During Kano Islamic Gathering by Drogunov: 7:50pm On Nov 25, 2021
Re: 58 Drug Addicts, Hoodlums Arrested During Kano Islamic Gathering by Drogunov: 7:53pm On Nov 25, 2021
IamSalt:
Kano is just the future Sodom and Gomorrah.

Kano need something more than Hisbah to tackle their high level of drug abuse and prostitution.

Fear any decent girl wey you see for Kano, them dey run home service.

But they always claim that its the people from the South that are involved, especially in prostitution; that the real Northerners don't engage in such unislamic lifestyle.

2 Likes

Re: 58 Drug Addicts, Hoodlums Arrested During Kano Islamic Gathering by Drogunov: 7:56pm On Nov 25, 2021
Charmingrascal:
Tommorow NDLEA will come with fake statistics that drug consumption is high in the South, meanwhile up North they use religion to cover up their crimes.

An average Northern Muslim sees alcohol as haram but when it comes to drug and tobbaco consumption, no region comes close to them.

Dem dey smoke Igbo for mosque back yard.

Hausa man dey take tramadol for inside mosque the way wey Catholic Igbo dey take beer inside Church.

Interesting. I think you are right.
Re: 58 Drug Addicts, Hoodlums Arrested During Kano Islamic Gathering by Drogunov: 7:59pm On Nov 25, 2021
Patrioticman007:
Let give glory to Almighty Allah, that Mkpurumiri is yet to enter Northern Nigeria.
As off now, Mkpurumiri is dealing with the children & families of drugs dealers & pushers in Nigeria history and the world at large. The Law of KARMA is serving them hot Akpu with Mkpurumiri stew.

What a hypocrite you are.
Re: 58 Drug Addicts, Hoodlums Arrested During Kano Islamic Gathering by Drogunov: 8:03pm On Nov 25, 2021
vedaxcool:

From the trade rep mkpurummiri international conglomerate! grin grin

If the teeming mallams in north can afford the crystal meth shit, it would have become an epidemic by now. So stop the hypocrisy.

2 Likes

Re: 58 Drug Addicts, Hoodlums Arrested During Kano Islamic Gathering by snitchbitch: 8:11pm On Nov 25, 2021
58 out of millions of royal highnesses drug heads and junkies

NUMBERS DONT LIE

BUT I AM SMELLING "LAI MUHAMMED " IN THIS TOPIC

#itiswell!

1 Like

Re: 58 Drug Addicts, Hoodlums Arrested During Kano Islamic Gathering by Drogunov: 8:11pm On Nov 25, 2021
Farid24224:
Kudos to the men......All miscreants, robber, drug dealers have no room in the North...They can go to the South and do it there....Cause it's in their DNA!!

So those arrested in Kano are aliens? Despite your political religion, you consume more cigarette, weed and all manner if narcs more than other peoples of Nigeria. It is a fact. You guys are always looking to get intoxicated by anything. Due to your abject poverty, your people who cannot afford coke, heroine, crystal meth and even weed must get high by inhaling vulcanizing gum, petrol fumes, pit latrines and gutters. Same with your ladies. All those Northern trailer drivers and boys scattered in shantytowns all over Southern Nigeria are always smoking weed. So if you want to talk about people who have messed up DNA, then its your folks.
Re: 58 Drug Addicts, Hoodlums Arrested During Kano Islamic Gathering by pyro10(m): 8:27pm On Nov 25, 2021
Re: 58 Drug Addicts, Hoodlums Arrested During Kano Islamic Gathering by DrMuzungu(m): 8:44pm On Nov 25, 2021
Are they not all drug dealers and/or consumers and hoodlums at the same time? cheesy
Re: 58 Drug Addicts, Hoodlums Arrested During Kano Islamic Gathering by Tomek09(m): 9:23pm On Nov 25, 2021
IamSalt:

Kano need something more than Hisbah to tackle their high level of drug abuse and prostitution.

100%
Re: 58 Drug Addicts, Hoodlums Arrested During Kano Islamic Gathering by Numerouno94(m): 9:41pm On Nov 25, 2021
ecolime:
Kano is the home of Nigerian druggies. People wey dey inhale soakaway, armpits, sewage, etc..
shocked u dnt minit?
Re: 58 Drug Addicts, Hoodlums Arrested During Kano Islamic Gathering by Tomek09(m): 9:47pm On Nov 25, 2021
Deiks:
Aboki and mkpuru mmini na 5 and 6....
Well still on the wedding parole
Happy married life uncle aminu
Lol. Him go injure this little girl vagina.
Re: 58 Drug Addicts, Hoodlums Arrested During Kano Islamic Gathering by Quality20(m): 11:15pm On Nov 25, 2021
IamSalt:

y u too de lie like this? Kano ladies are cool except u are talking of those runs girls from far away villages and towns
Re: 58 Drug Addicts, Hoodlums Arrested During Kano Islamic Gathering by UnabashedIPOB: 12:30am On Nov 26, 2021
KingEverest:
shocked using religion to cover there evil deeds

I thought they are not involved in any form of criminality except looting and terrorism as they always claim. When you hear the M0R0NS talk about crime you’d think they are saints.
Re: 58 Drug Addicts, Hoodlums Arrested During Kano Islamic Gathering by IamSalt: 1:21am On Nov 26, 2021
Drogunov:

But they always claim that its the people from the South that are involved, especially in prostitution; that the real Northerners don't engage in such unislamic lifestyle.

Na dey real Northerners spoil pass. Even married women there are so promiscuous.
Re: 58 Drug Addicts, Hoodlums Arrested During Kano Islamic Gathering by IamSalt: 1:21am On Nov 26, 2021
Quality20:
y u too de lie like this? Kano ladies are cool except u are talking of those runs girls from far away villages and towns

You know nothing about Kano
Re: 58 Drug Addicts, Hoodlums Arrested During Kano Islamic Gathering by IamSalt: 1:23am On Nov 26, 2021
Farid24224:

Cartaway you dere.....

How can you even get mouth call Kano Sodom and Gomorrah...Am 110% sure that where you came from, is the reason why the word prostitution was coined...

If e pain you no be me cause am na. I just said it as it is mahn. Sodom and Gomorrah dey learn work for where Kano dey.

1 Like

Re: 58 Drug Addicts, Hoodlums Arrested During Kano Islamic Gathering by IamSalt: 1:25am On Nov 26, 2021
Drating1:
hmm bro how do know? Abeg enlighten me

Just go Kano first, e go clear for your eyes.

1 Like

Re: 58 Drug Addicts, Hoodlums Arrested During Kano Islamic Gathering by Comedian2019: 2:50am On Nov 26, 2021
IamSalt:

HISBA sef dey straf. Ask their commander we dem catch for hotel.

1 Like

Re: 58 Drug Addicts, Hoodlums Arrested During Kano Islamic Gathering by KingEverest: 5:31am On Nov 26, 2021
UnabashedIPOB:

I thought they are not involved in any form of criminality except looting and terrorism as they always claim. When you hear the M0R0NS talk about crime you’d think they are saints.
I swear they were even doin it in a religious gathering
Re: 58 Drug Addicts, Hoodlums Arrested During Kano Islamic Gathering by Drogunov: 5:52am On Nov 26, 2021
IamSalt:

Na dey real Northerners spoil pass. Even married women there are so promiscuous.

Imagine. And I am sure they will be very dirty. Enough venereal diseases.
Re: 58 Drug Addicts, Hoodlums Arrested During Kano Islamic Gathering by Farid24224(m): 12:12pm On Nov 26, 2021
IamSalt:

If e pain you no be me cause. I just said it as it is mahn. Sodom and Gomorrah dey learn work for where Kano dey.

I dey for Kano and you are lying....
Re: 58 Drug Addicts, Hoodlums Arrested During Kano Islamic Gathering by Drating1: 4:43pm On Nov 26, 2021
IamSalt:

Just go Kano first, e go clear for your eyes.
i dey visit there wella but i no dey see something like that....or maybe its becos i no dey enter the real town
Re: 58 Drug Addicts, Hoodlums Arrested During Kano Islamic Gathering by IamSalt: 9:26pm On Nov 26, 2021
Farid24224:

I dey for Kano and you are lying....

I can tell you directly that you are a drug addict if you have stayed in Kano for over a year. It is either you dey do weed, cigarettes, shisha or you dey do other drugs. You can never be free from one of the above mentioned as long as you dey Kano. Out of the entire Kano population, people wey dey decent no reach 7%.

1 Like

Re: 58 Drug Addicts, Hoodlums Arrested During Kano Islamic Gathering by Farid24224(m): 9:42am On Nov 27, 2021
IamSalt:

I can tell you directly that you are a drug addict if you have stayed in Kano for over a year. It is either you dey do weed, cigarettes, shisha or you dey do other drugs. You can never be free from one of the above mentioned as long as you dey Kano. Out of the entire Kano population, people wey dey decent no reach 7%.

Na your papa dey do drug... Foolish man...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

With Tanko Almakura As Chairman, APC Sure Of Retaining Power In 2023 - Shola / Emir Of Daura To Turban Amaechi / 'I Will Punish Politicians Sponsoring Violence' - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.