Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,786 members, 7,962,595 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 01:17 PM

How To Get The Lean Shapely Body That You’ve Always Wanted - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How To Get The Lean Shapely Body That You’ve Always Wanted (198 Views)

How To Get The Lean Shapely Body That You’ve Always Wanted / How To Get The Lean Shapely Body That You’ve Always Wanted / “Why Is Wizkid So Lean?” – Fans Express Concern Over Wizkid’s Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get The Lean Shapely Body That You’ve Always Wanted by markbor: 1:23pm On Nov 25, 2021
In Nigeria many people believe that they cannot lose weight or belly fat because of the Nigeria food we eat

What if I told you that your weight loss problem has nothing to do with tasty Nigerian foods you love, and that there is a simple way you can start losing weight from tomorrow while eating Nigerian foods you love!

Now: Everything that goes into your mouth contains calories BUT everything you do burns calories (from walking, to brushing, to driving... and so on)

If everything you eat contains calories, and everything you do burns calories then why do you get fat?!!

Well, the answer is simple…You eat more calories than your body uses (or needs).

You see, when it comes to eating and burning calories, 3 things can happen:

Now, to make it clear, I'll give you a rough example:
If a person needs 2000 calories to survive daily (i.e calorie maintenance level of 2000 calories),

If the person’s total daily calorie intake is:
• Above 2000 = weight gain
• Below 2000 = weight loss
• Exactly 2000 = no weight change

I'm going to be very honest with you... You’ve been lied to all these while..
Lied to by the fitness magazines and lied to by the food industry..

But don't worry...I've got a good news for you!
I've found a blueprint that reveals the ways to get super fit in simple steps!

Nothing difficult, nothing complicated to melt away all your fats!
To Discover The #1 Secret Call or whatsapp 08023342859. Email: irabor.mk52@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Davido Jamming His New Hit Champion Sound / 3 Truths About The Illuminati You Do Not Know / African Amazing Gymnasts Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.