Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,176 members, 7,922,954 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 03:24 PM

Who Can Explain The 'nobody' Phenomenon On Nairaland? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Can Explain The 'nobody' Phenomenon On Nairaland? (157 Views)

Wonder Woman 1984: Is There A Post-credits Scene? We Explain The Ending / Is It Just MTN Or What Can Explain This?? / Rain Falls With Heavy Ice In Jos. A Normal Phenomenon. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Explain The 'nobody' Phenomenon On Nairaland? by Welcum: 3:29pm On Nov 25, 2021
I have seen it again and again and again. Someone makes a comment. Next the commenter's moniker turns to 'nobody'. Ah ah!

For example, the screenshot below is from a thread that just hit the home page. Already, 2 commenters don turn to nobody.

I used to think that the 'nobody' commenters are people who just committed an offense and got banned. But, as you can see, the second 'nobody' here hasn't committed any offense.

So, as the future President wey I be, I'm concerned. I can't be allowing my people to be getting lost like this. So I call on Seun, Lalasticlala, Mynd44 and other conspirators to come and explain the whereabouts of these beloved brothers and sisters who are growing wings and flying away from Nairaland.

Re: Who Can Explain The 'nobody' Phenomenon On Nairaland? by SportsHD: 3:32pm On Nov 25, 2021
Banned account or maybe, the owners deactivated them.
Re: Who Can Explain The 'nobody' Phenomenon On Nairaland? by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:18pm On Nov 25, 2021
the name of people who deactivate their account automatically turns to "nobody"
Re: Who Can Explain The 'nobody' Phenomenon On Nairaland? by Ayo081(m): 4:22pm On Nov 25, 2021
lol

(1) (Reply)

A Few Pros And Cons Of Acquiring Used Camera / Herpes Treatment / Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.