Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,856 members, 7,949,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 04:03 PM

What The Diffrence Between Fowl And Chicken - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What The Diffrence Between Fowl And Chicken (399 Views)

Look At What This Fowl Did Through Her Pûssy [Picture] / A Friend Gave Me This Fowl and This Happened [Picture] / The Fowl And The Diamond (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What The Diffrence Between Fowl And Chicken by kenzysmith: 3:51pm On Nov 25, 2021
am curious to know
Re: What The Diffrence Between Fowl And Chicken by Nonywendy(m): 3:53pm On Nov 25, 2021
kenzysmith:
am curious to know
visit www.google.com

1 Like

Re: What The Diffrence Between Fowl And Chicken by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 25, 2021
My grandmother rears chickens! They are so plump... They can hardly walk!... We spend thousands on their feed and we gave them decent shelters and we protect them...

Fowls on the other hand, very bush birds wen nor dey even fear... angry

I eat only chicken!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What The Diffrence Between Fowl And Chicken by kenzysmith: 4:02pm On Nov 25, 2021
Datboredberry:
My grandmother rears chickens! They are so plump... They can hardly walk!... We spend thousands on their feed and we gave them decent shelters and we protect them...

Fowls on the other hand, very bush birds wen nor dey even fear... angry

I eat only chicken!
ay comedy should employ u honestly. Lol
Re: What The Diffrence Between Fowl And Chicken by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 25, 2021
kenzysmith:
ay comedy should employ u honestly. Lol
You really think I'm funny? embarassed

You're so gentle and sweet... kiss

2 Likes

Re: What The Diffrence Between Fowl And Chicken by EzegeNdiigbo: 4:31pm On Nov 25, 2021
What's the different between "white man and black man"??

That's answered your question right?
Re: What The Diffrence Between Fowl And Chicken by brosom(m): 4:38pm On Nov 25, 2021
I think fowl is a general name for the birds of the Air.

Chicken belongs to the family if bird.
Re: What The Diffrence Between Fowl And Chicken by Lilsameey: 5:06pm On Nov 25, 2021
A chicken is a fowl
An eagle is a fowl
A parrot is a fowl
A duck is a fowl.
Re: What The Diffrence Between Fowl And Chicken by Boogyman557: 5:40pm On Nov 25, 2021
Holly Gram cool real matters. WTF MAN
Re: What The Diffrence Between Fowl And Chicken by tobdave(m): 5:56pm On Nov 25, 2021
Wen its alive it a fowl
Wen u kee it, it becomes a chicken

(1) (Reply)

*let's Admit It. Married Women And Ladies In Relationship Cheat More... / BREAKING: Queen Naomi Silekunola Announces Divorce From Ooni Of Ife, Explains Re / So What Does A Lady Gain From A Broke Guy In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.