Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,466 members, 7,968,289 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 11:55 PM

Ladies, Tell Us The Unthinkable Thing A Guy Has Done To Get Ur Attention. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Tell Us The Unthinkable Thing A Guy Has Done To Get Ur Attention. (37518 Views)

Guys, Without Blaming The Ladies, Tell Us Why You Can't Keep A Woman / Ladies, Tell The Truth Please.. / Some Lies Ladies Tell In A Relationship- Meme Collection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Tell Us The Unthinkable Thing A Guy Has Done To Get Ur Attention. by God1000(m): 11:01pm On Dec 03, 2021
Yeesh:
Dude really did the unthinkable. He accused me wrongly of something earlier in the day, i got mad at him and he eventually knew he messed up big time. He started calling and texting to apologize but I completely ignored him. Next thing dude left OAU Ife and arrived at my street in oke odo UNILORIN around 9pm! We even met at my house junction where i went to buy something. Said he’s been roaming around there for a while cos he knows i stay in oke odo but doesn’t know my house .How lucky!!!
Dude was trying to kneel on the road but I stopped him from embarrassing himself and me. He followed me back to my room and he prostrated flatly begging me cry . He practically travelled all the way to beg. He eventually left as I told him i was going for night class too.
I got to know man was madly obsessed. He handed me a whole diary dated from the first time he saw me years before that day. Where he saw me, the cloth i wore and all shocked
I became scared and started avoiding him sha.
He was such a fine light skin man tho grin, graduated with a first class!!! But I wasn’t interested in any relationship either.
Hmm, that's one strange thing about love, some guys cannot control themselves if they are madly in love with ladies, and some girls take advantage of it as well.
All that drama most times end in futility, if a lady doesn't like you, she will never accept you no matter what you do.
Re: Ladies, Tell Us The Unthinkable Thing A Guy Has Done To Get Ur Attention. by lavamaestro(f): 4:09am On Dec 09, 2021
Nezzjnr:

How will someone follow you to Iyana Ipaja from Oshodi.

Hard to believe abeg

If you no believe, rest.

And if you know that route, you go know say na one bus dey run am.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Tell Us The Unthinkable Thing A Guy Has Done To Get Ur Attention. by Emmyviva: 5:21am On Dec 09, 2021
Ulunne777:

Yeah he does but it comes with a lot of baggage;very possessive,very jealous and loud!.Once he's not seeing me ,his mind is that I'm with another man.I should be preaching only Christ on Facebook,I should be on lowcut(making hairstyles is evil and ).I was the only female engineer in my unit then and if he sees me with a male colleague ,wahala.He actually comes to my workplace every lunchtime and after work everyday because we must go home together if not...sometimes creates scene..Almost cost me my job which Made me call it off.⁴ yrs rshp.

To kneel down on the road and beg no dey hard him.

Pls I can't deal.How long am I gonna deal with that?
Somebody's Son must have committed suicide somewhere oo
Re: Ladies, Tell Us The Unthinkable Thing A Guy Has Done To Get Ur Attention. by Chrisgod001(m): 12:56pm On Dec 15, 2021
Ulunne777:

Yeah he does but it comes with a lot of baggage;very possessive,very jealous and loud!.Once he's not seeing me ,his mind is that I'm with another man.I should be preaching only Christ on Facebook,I should be on lowcut(making hairstyles is evil and ).I was the only female engineer in my unit then and if he sees me with a male colleague ,wahala.He actually comes to my workplace every lunchtime and after work everyday because we must go home together if not...sometimes creates scene..Almost cost me my job which Made me call it off.⁴ yrs rshp.

To kneel down on the road and beg no dey hard him.

Pls I can't deal.How long am I gonna deal with that?
Now I get a clearer picture, It's a no no Please!
Re: Ladies, Tell Us The Unthinkable Thing A Guy Has Done To Get Ur Attention. by komodapson(m): 7:49pm On Dec 20, 2021
helinues:
Well, I wouldn't say it was unthinkable but rather an act of boldness.

So I saw this lady inside the campus, luckily for me, my younger brother was around, so I told him to get me details about the lady.

Before evening same day, I had the info about her name and her house.

Same evening, I took the courage to pay her a visit in her house. When I got there, I met some ladies which are house mates, a house full of Alhajas, the girl too.

The way I asked about her, they thought I knew her before until the lady came out and join the conversation.

She was skeptical and a bit confused when I told her how I saw her and what brought me there. But she was swayed away with my courage and in addition my cologne.

The relationship was actually one of the best cos we were role models to other couples..

Which cologne did you use....I love smell of fragrances
Re: Ladies, Tell Us The Unthinkable Thing A Guy Has Done To Get Ur Attention. by komodapson(m): 7:54pm On Dec 20, 2021
Fiscus105:
Nowadays, give me ur number, if she releases it, 75% done and if refuses japa*

Simple & Short...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. / 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys / Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.