Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,078 members, 7,890,564 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 04:05 PM

Snake Invasion: Don Jazzy Shows Nigerians Alternative Way Of Using The Toilet - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Snake Invasion: Don Jazzy Shows Nigerians Alternative Way Of Using The Toilet (73508 Views)

Don Jazzy Shows Off His Massage Skills While Massaging A Lady (Video) / Don Jazzy Shows His Dance Moves, Fan Asks Him To Go And Marry (photos) / Davido Orders One Of His Camera Men Off His Private Jet After He Used The Toilet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Snake Invasion: Don Jazzy Shows Nigerians Alternative Way Of Using The Toilet by Akharmony: 6:51pm On Nov 25, 2021
This one nah Rest room. I just love this man Jazzy.
Re: Snake Invasion: Don Jazzy Shows Nigerians Alternative Way Of Using The Toilet by ogbiwa: 6:52pm On Nov 25, 2021
OilMade:
You can now get movies in 720p,1080p of 2021 and more in a 64gb flash, 500gb and 1tb external hard drive.
Drives are filed to Capacity and in clear print.

-Squid Game
-No time to die
-Dune
-Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings
-Free Guy
-After we fell etc. are all included

Also
-Animal Documentaries
-History Videos about various countries
-Educational Videos and rhymes for kids
-Cartoon Bible stories for kids are also available.

Loation: Port Harcourt but can be delivered to any location

Call:

I
I

How much
Re: Snake Invasion: Don Jazzy Shows Nigerians Alternative Way Of Using The Toilet by akpunda86: 6:52pm On Nov 25, 2021
My broda I dropped 4 liters of concentrated sulphuric acid was like a bomb coacraches millipede all dey 4 race.make sure u close all toilet waste all floor drains cos many will wanna come in.Use after a day.

And if u planning going home dis Xmas pls fumigate ur septic tanks ,mostly is the soakaway side they all reside Na cockroach dey live both septic and soak away.
.when doing septic have money do concrete type,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Snake Invasion: Don Jazzy Shows Nigerians Alternative Way Of Using The Toilet by BABANGBALI: 6:53pm On Nov 25, 2021
This guy’s prick go dey small but very thick
Re: Snake Invasion: Don Jazzy Shows Nigerians Alternative Way Of Using The Toilet by efembaba(m): 6:53pm On Nov 25, 2021
U shit for bush, snake go harras u, u shit for ur house inside wc, na snake again oo.. Buhari
Re: Snake Invasion: Don Jazzy Shows Nigerians Alternative Way Of Using The Toilet by Jorge91: 6:56pm On Nov 25, 2021
Odetokun3:
Hot shit never catch this brother.

Snake sucking dick since 1802.

You just need not to panic.
Downstairs bungalows, ground floor, anyone close to the ground is a NO NO for me.

1 Like

Re: Snake Invasion: Don Jazzy Shows Nigerians Alternative Way Of Using The Toilet by Jidemoo: 6:56pm On Nov 25, 2021
Funny enough but could this particular thing

➡️ https://www.nairaland.com/6850602

be the reason why most people don't last long on bed ?
Re: Snake Invasion: Don Jazzy Shows Nigerians Alternative Way Of Using The Toilet by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:58pm On Nov 25, 2021
Sex and food
Re: Snake Invasion: Don Jazzy Shows Nigerians Alternative Way Of Using The Toilet by BennyDon: 6:58pm On Nov 25, 2021
Lie no good, this toilet clean die.

But if hot shit hook you, you go forget formular. Aswear grin
Re: Snake Invasion: Don Jazzy Shows Nigerians Alternative Way Of Using The Toilet by beautyhd: 7:00pm On Nov 25, 2021
Joke apart, I've been pretty scared these days.

Last night had to keep a bucket in my room not withstanding the toilet is a second from my room.
I always sit while washing clothes in the toilet but now I'm pretty scared in my own house.

Had to boil water and pour plenty salt in all toilets in the house.

3 Likes

Re: Snake Invasion: Don Jazzy Shows Nigerians Alternative Way Of Using The Toilet by tafat: 7:01pm On Nov 25, 2021
Lol, this guy na Cruze man grin
Re: Snake Invasion: Don Jazzy Shows Nigerians Alternative Way Of Using The Toilet by paddyDIGITAL(m): 7:02pm On Nov 25, 2021
Serious matter needs no joke.
Re: Snake Invasion: Don Jazzy Shows Nigerians Alternative Way Of Using The Toilet by treatise: 7:03pm On Nov 25, 2021
His dressing is like that of North Korean leader.
Re: Snake Invasion: Don Jazzy Shows Nigerians Alternative Way Of Using The Toilet by ThuGGeR147: 7:06pm On Nov 25, 2021
When Nigerians dey kill snakes upandan dem dey forget ni, now na snakes turn to strike back, so nobody should complain... Snake lives matters too.... tongue
Re: Snake Invasion: Don Jazzy Shows Nigerians Alternative Way Of Using The Toilet by chaseblack(m): 7:08pm On Nov 25, 2021
aribisala0:
The problem with our education system is that t is too book based and does not solve problems

This is an innovation opportunity

Young people engage your brains
and sto waiting for God to "answer your call"
Maybe we need a snake net like mosquito net grin

How will solid poop pass if you use a net?
Although I agree that this calls for innovation.
Re: Snake Invasion: Don Jazzy Shows Nigerians Alternative Way Of Using The Toilet by Amalekki: 7:09pm On Nov 25, 2021
ensamy:
Old age don dey show for this senior man body �
Look yourself very well too

1 Like

Re: Snake Invasion: Don Jazzy Shows Nigerians Alternative Way Of Using The Toilet by Overrated833(m): 7:09pm On Nov 25, 2021
Shit na your mate grin grin grin
Re: Snake Invasion: Don Jazzy Shows Nigerians Alternative Way Of Using The Toilet by Overrated833(m): 7:09pm On Nov 25, 2021
grin
Re: Snake Invasion: Don Jazzy Shows Nigerians Alternative Way Of Using The Toilet by edoairways: 7:10pm On Nov 25, 2021
BABANGBALI:
This guy’s prick go dey small but very thick
How u take know?
Re: Snake Invasion: Don Jazzy Shows Nigerians Alternative Way Of Using The Toilet by UncleKoboko: 7:11pm On Nov 25, 2021
Felabrity:
Shiit never hold you before abi
You never see snake before then... That mumu shít wey dey owe you go disappear for 3 days.

6 Likes

Re: Snake Invasion: Don Jazzy Shows Nigerians Alternative Way Of Using The Toilet by anambraamaka: 7:12pm On Nov 25, 2021
70 years old man
Re: Snake Invasion: Don Jazzy Shows Nigerians Alternative Way Of Using The Toilet by sonofElElyon: 7:13pm On Nov 25, 2021
Defaecate standing up
How possible is that? Methinks not !
Re: Snake Invasion: Don Jazzy Shows Nigerians Alternative Way Of Using The Toilet by knowhowk: 7:14pm On Nov 25, 2021
May God save Us .
Re: Snake Invasion: Don Jazzy Shows Nigerians Alternative Way Of Using The Toilet by Jostoman: 7:15pm On Nov 25, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:

Leave don Baba Jay

He no know sey e get shit wey go make person dey sweat profusely even inside AC. That shit wey go make you squeeze your nyash to avoid stories that village people will not want to hear sad
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Snake Invasion: Don Jazzy Shows Nigerians Alternative Way Of Using The Toilet by doeeyed: 7:16pm On Nov 25, 2021
aribisala0:
The problem with our education system is that t is too book based and does not solve problems

This is an innovation opportunity

Young people engage your brains
and sto waiting for God to "answer your call"
Maybe we need a snake net like mosquito net grin

Well said

But theres an inherent design error as complete flushing away of the evacuated matter is NOT possible...

Re: Snake Invasion: Don Jazzy Shows Nigerians Alternative Way Of Using The Toilet by AlphamaleTech1(m): 7:16pm On Nov 25, 2021
Just get a bio-digester, it's a modernized soakaway that was invented to curtail the problems of old smelling soak away, with bio digester, there is no way rodents or snakes can penetrate coz it's pure concrete.

Doesn't get filled
No evacuation
Eco friendly
Doesn't consume space
Very affordable
No smell
No dangerous pathogens
Can also recycle effluents
Can work for both swampy and dry lands.

I also give online training to interested individuals.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Snake Invasion: Don Jazzy Shows Nigerians Alternative Way Of Using The Toilet by MartinsD12(m): 7:17pm On Nov 25, 2021
JoyReportsOnlin:
Music producer, Don Jazzy takes to social media to provide an alternative method of using the toilet following viral videos of snakes in toilet bowls.

Following the news of the NAF operative that died as a result of a snake that bit her while using the toilet, subsequent videos of snakes in toilet bowls have surfaced on social media thereby instilling fear in Nigerians.

In light of this, the music mogul who seems to be worried shared a video on his Instagram page where he demonstrated a new method of standing and looking into the toilet while obeying the call of nature.

Sharing the video, he wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CWrGc8HLN0N/?utm_medium=copy_link

Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8ChDHc8Abg

Source: https://www.gistreel.com/don-jazzy-provides-alternative-method-of-using-the-toilet-following-current-snake-invasion-video/
Let's try as much as to fumigate toilets and soaker away
Re: Snake Invasion: Don Jazzy Shows Nigerians Alternative Way Of Using The Toilet by HerCuteness(f): 7:20pm On Nov 25, 2021
No mb to watch

1 Like

Re: Snake Invasion: Don Jazzy Shows Nigerians Alternative Way Of Using The Toilet by aribisala0(m): 7:21pm On Nov 25, 2021
chaseblack:

How will solid poop pass if you use a net?
Although I agree that this calls for innovation.
f I knew will i be here talking nonsense with you
That was a joke

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ebenezer Obey's Son, Olayinka, Is Dead / Mompha Flies First Class, Rocks Face Mask / Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.