Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,485 members, 7,901,371 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 09:07 AM

How To Get A Legit Usa Credit Card And Address From Nigeria In 30min - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Get A Legit Usa Credit Card And Address From Nigeria In 30min (2153 Views)

Coogar Exposed As Credit Card Fraudster / 10 Christmas Traditions From Nigeria And Other Parts Of The World / Buhari Come And Address The Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

How To Get A Legit Usa Credit Card And Address From Nigeria In 30min by olugbengat: 3:16pm On Jun 09, 2011
USA credit card is a card that is acceptable all over the world and can be used to pay for bills ,buy anything from any country and do all sort of transaction online and offline. A USA address is one that you can use to receive parcels,letters,gifts etc from any where in the world.
How many of you will like to know How you can get a legit USA credit card customized with your full names from Nigeria within 30min/plus how you can a USA with your own P.O. BOX
Re: How To Get A Legit Usa Credit Card And Address From Nigeria In 30min by franklineugwun(m): 10:48am On Jul 05, 2012
yeah i would like t0
Re: How To Get A Legit Usa Credit Card And Address From Nigeria In 30min by chiaba(f): 5:35pm On Sep 08, 2013
i was surfing inline for a solution on how to buy some stuff online before i stumble into your post. i am interested in US credit card with US address for online transactions.i tried buying some stuff online from ideeli and few other sites with my GTbank Visa debit card but the visa card was rejected by them.i had an online chart with ideeli and i was told that only credit cards with US address is accepted.how do i go about this please.inbox me chiabara@yahoo.com
Re: How To Get A Legit Usa Credit Card And Address From Nigeria In 30min by hillaryjeff(m): 3:31pm On Nov 24, 2013
I can help u get this just call my number 08185525949 I ll send the link to ur inbox so u do it yourself.
Re: How To Get A Legit Usa Credit Card And Address From Nigeria In 30min by Freiburger(m): 7:44pm On Nov 24, 2013
Sorry guys we cant kept this thread running.

(1)

Boy Who Turned 12 At 12:12pm On 12/12/12 Labelled The Antichrist (PICTURED) / Car With ‘ebola’ Number Plate Spotted Near Heathrow / Its My Birthday,frds Join Me And Appreciate God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.