Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,419 members, 7,881,535 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:54 PM

Akwa Ibom Is Building First Cable Bridge In South-South Nigeria (Photos) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom Is Building First Cable Bridge In South-South Nigeria (Photos) (57904 Views)

The IBB Avenue Flood Control Project In Akwa Ibom Is Ready (Photos) / Akwa Ibom Is Constructing Nigeria's 4th Longest Bridge In Mbo LGA (Photos) / Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom Is Building First Cable Bridge In South-South Nigeria (Photos) by Dracas: 8:13am On Nov 26, 2021
This is what you get when a state has a working master plan

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Is Building First Cable Bridge In South-South Nigeria (Photos) by Willgates(m): 8:36am On Nov 26, 2021
Adakintroy:

We not biafrans. Take your shiit n go sought yourself out.

Leave those mad people, they want to drag us in the mud with them

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Is Building First Cable Bridge In South-South Nigeria (Photos) by Princedapace(m): 8:50am On Nov 26, 2021
Adakintroy:

You can reason for us all you want. Be the logical one on our behalf. We ok being the unreasonable one. But we Don talk our own. It's clear enough.

Hahahaha but no one is saying u are Biafra.. Hahahahaha
Omo, how una dey take reason sef? Dam it.

No wonder the country is ruled by leaders who take us for granted. Try go vacation abroad and see how Nigeria is such a shithole. It is because of how many reason. There was never a place I said u are Biafran. Just made a post about the past and what went wrong and u are here dragging. Who dey drag Biafra with u? Guy, be calming down.
Re: Akwa Ibom Is Building First Cable Bridge In South-South Nigeria (Photos) by Feelings79: 9:14am On Nov 26, 2021
Restructuring:
ekpo unam ikot hausa ne yoruba akwa ibom is biafra and biafra is akwa ibom, tinubu will never be president
A typical Igbo man's greed and individualism is responsible for the political theft that has led to the collapse of places like Abia and Imo states.Same greed that led Ojukwu to launch a Biafra so as to corner crude oil.Same greed that's pushing you to claim Akwa Ibom and Rivers....

4 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Is Building First Cable Bridge In South-South Nigeria (Photos) by Hunchogee: 9:43am On Nov 26, 2021
Dracas:
This is what you get when a state has a working master plan
Exactly
Re: Akwa Ibom Is Building First Cable Bridge In South-South Nigeria (Photos) by Owologbo(m): 10:02am On Nov 26, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Emmanuel Udom is one of the outstanding and brilliant politician we have today... This is the kind of politician we should be endorsing for the president or vice president position, not a sick London hospital used Iragbiji born cocaine lover.
you are right apart from the politician part.
He's not a politician.
Re: Akwa Ibom Is Building First Cable Bridge In South-South Nigeria (Photos) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:25am On Nov 26, 2021
BRIDGE TO LAST FOR HOW MANY DAYS
Re: Akwa Ibom Is Building First Cable Bridge In South-South Nigeria (Photos) by makizee(m): 10:42am On Nov 26, 2021
richiepolymer:
Oga this is not a cable suspended bridge or whatever you called it. Those cables there are for decoration, they don't perform any structural support for the bridge in the picture. Try to search out what a cable bridge looks like.
Kudos to AKS Governor, at least they are not waiting for FG to do anything for them just like many states that hide under the excuse of FG.
Thank you o, i was dissapointed as i was reading through and no one pointed it out,.. They just added the cables for decoration, even the pillar they are attached to is a dead give away for any one even familiar with what a cable stayed bridge is.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Is Building First Cable Bridge In South-South Nigeria (Photos) by Nyanabo(m): 10:55am On Nov 26, 2021
Where the cable? Where the bridge , So if they are counting cable bridges around the world, or even within Africa you expect them to include this joke
Re: Akwa Ibom Is Building First Cable Bridge In South-South Nigeria (Photos) by edoairways: 12:09pm On Nov 26, 2021
Tovard:
I don't really understand why Nigeria leaders lack vision for a greater nation like ours!

What would be the economy advantage of this bridge rather than building small and medium size industries around the state. We are not ripe for this kind of bridge in a nation where maintenance culture is not practiced or valued.
It is like it will be use to generate revenue but they would keep budgeting money year in and year out for an invincible maintenance, we really need a visionary leaderships not visionary thieves in the name of leaders!

I come in peace...
So you want them to build substandard road/bridges that may last few weeks undecided undecided
Re: Akwa Ibom Is Building First Cable Bridge In South-South Nigeria (Photos) by Adakintroy: 12:23pm On Nov 26, 2021
Princedapace:

Hahahaha but no one is saying u are Biafra.. Hahahahaha
Omo, how una dey take reason sef? Dam it.

No wonder the country is ruled by leaders who take us for granted. Try go vacation abroad and see how Nigeria is such a shithole. It is because of how many reason. There was never a place I said u are Biafran. Just made a post about the past and what went wrong and u are here dragging. Who dey drag Biafra with u? Guy, be calming down.

I hear.
Re: Akwa Ibom Is Building First Cable Bridge In South-South Nigeria (Photos) by VERDA: 1:05pm On Nov 26, 2021
Tovard:
I don't really understand why Nigeria leaders lack vision for a greater nation like ours!

What would be the economy advantage of this bridge rather than building small and medium size industries around the state. We are not ripe for this kind of bridge in a nation where maintenance culture is not practiced or valued.
It is like it will be use to generate revenue but they would keep budgeting money year in and year out for an invincible maintenance, we really need a visionary leaderships not visionary thieves in the name of leaders!

I come in peace...

Is it the government that should build small and medium scale businesses?... or it should create the enabling environment for its citizens to build their businesses, infrastructural developments is part of that which is what I see here, I don't see any problem with this.
Re: Akwa Ibom Is Building First Cable Bridge In South-South Nigeria (Photos) by Restructuring: 1:55pm On Nov 26, 2021
MrFly:
eka ebot ata iwa what do u know, u hide behind a keyboard and type shit. Ojukwu and Gen. Effiong fought the biafran war, ojukwu flee while Effiong remained to raise the white flag thereby ending the war. They were later sent packing from the Nigerian army. Are u aware ojukwu manoevered his way back to the Nigerian army at the detriment of Effiong? Are u aware ojukwu collected all his entitlements? Are u aware ojukwu died as a Nigerian army personel while Effiong died a rebel? May Effiongs fate befall u and ur family IJN. What do u know about the betrayers called IGBOS. Useme mkpo
are u aware that hausa,Fulani and yoruba parasites are plunderin our and they are giving us 13% and still want us to worship them unam ikot
Re: Akwa Ibom Is Building First Cable Bridge In South-South Nigeria (Photos) by Restructuring: 2:01pm On Nov 26, 2021
MrFly:
Ndisime afo iyieghe udiana, what do u know about the betrayers called 'IGBOS'. Do u know the story of ojukwu and Effiong? Do u know how the igbos betrayed Effiong? May Effiongs fate befall u. Atime mkpo
tell me some thing about yoruba snakes and traitors idiok ekpo
Re: Akwa Ibom Is Building First Cable Bridge In South-South Nigeria (Photos) by Restructuring: 2:07pm On Nov 26, 2021
Feelings79:
A typical Igbo man's greed and individualism is responsible for the political theft that has led to the collapse of places like Abia and Imo states.Same greed that led Ojukwu to launch a Biafra so as to corner crude oil.Same greed that's pushing you to claim Akwa Ibom and Rivers....
do u mean same greed that yoruba Fulani and hausa parasites has unam ikot
Re: Akwa Ibom Is Building First Cable Bridge In South-South Nigeria (Photos) by MrFly(m): 2:13pm On Nov 26, 2021
Restructuring:
are u aware that hausa,Fulani and yoruba parasites are plunderin our and they are giving us 13% and still want us to worship them unam ikot
dont deviate, u merged us with biafra and i expantiated with decent proof why we aint biafra. U now junkate to hausas, fulanis and the yorubas. Are u sane? If belonging to biafra is ur sole aim of living u can move to and naturalize in Mbaise, orlu, awka, nnewi, ihiala, aba, ovom1, mbaitoile, naze, owerinta, osisioma, nekede etc. Ur likes are needed over there to help push for the actualisation of a failed nation that wont see the light of the day. God bless the Niger Delta region in Nigeria cos we are not members of the DOT nation. Useme afo amkpa idem. Ekpe uman afo abiet ebod. The belly that brought u to life is regreting

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Is Building First Cable Bridge In South-South Nigeria (Photos) by Feelings79: 2:15pm On Nov 26, 2021
Restructuring:
do u mean same greed that yoruba Fulani and hausa parasites has unam ikot
I'm not any of those so I won't be in a position to know.I'm actually from Plateau state
Re: Akwa Ibom Is Building First Cable Bridge In South-South Nigeria (Photos) by MrFly(m): 2:18pm On Nov 26, 2021
Restructuring:
tell me some thing about yoruba snakes and traitors idiok ekpo
i see u as one who is unstable. Do u think every tribe in Nigeria are the reasons for ur failure in life?

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Is Building First Cable Bridge In South-South Nigeria (Photos) by Benrosaria(m): 12:17am On Nov 27, 2021
Hunchogee:
Beautiful site to behold, no longer Ekpene Ukpa narrow bridge - the death trap. Now the dual carriage Ekpene Ukpa, Cable Bridge at 90percent completion

Kudos Gov Udom Emmanuel

Congrats Etinan LG A Akwa Ibom state

Cable bridge cause it has cables or cause it suspends the bridge
Re: Akwa Ibom Is Building First Cable Bridge In South-South Nigeria (Photos) by Hunchogee: 6:47am On Nov 27, 2021
Benrosaria:

Cable bridge cause it has cables or cause it suspends the bridge
If you check the people of that bridge carefully, it’s sustaining it
Re: Akwa Ibom Is Building First Cable Bridge In South-South Nigeria (Photos) by tendernexx(m): 8:50am On Nov 28, 2021
This is just a bridge with ropes. Not a cable bridge.
Re: Akwa Ibom Is Building First Cable Bridge In South-South Nigeria (Photos) by endsarrrs(f): 1:59pm On Dec 07, 2021
omenkaLives:
I go soon block you prostitute AsampeteNwaanyi.
Lol
Re: Akwa Ibom Is Building First Cable Bridge In South-South Nigeria (Photos) by nesphil(m): 4:41pm On Aug 04, 2022
Amazing Akwa Ibom nnyin.
Hunchogee:
Beautiful site to behold, no longer Ekpene Ukpa narrow bridge - the death trap. Now the dual carriage Ekpene Ukpa, Cable Bridge at 90percent completion

Kudos Gov Udom Emmanuel

Congrats Etinan LG A Akwa Ibom state
Re: Akwa Ibom Is Building First Cable Bridge In South-South Nigeria (Photos) by mbos: 4:56pm On Aug 04, 2022
waste of money.. why cable for a short distance bridge
Re: Akwa Ibom Is Building First Cable Bridge In South-South Nigeria (Photos) by dannie007(m): 7:53am On Sep 07, 2022
Kogi I guess Right LoL

quote author=isaiah4life post=107963071]This is the kind of news we should be hearing.

When will such be heard of in my state?

Our Governor is just forming not too young to run upadan. [/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Meet The Five Judges Who Will Decide Tinubu’s, Atiku’s, Obi’s Fate / Bukola Saraki Helps Clear A Truck Causing Traffic Gridlock On Aba-Owerri Road / Classic 1974 Cartoon That Shows Nigeria Has Not 'changed'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.