Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,868 members, 7,889,905 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:41 AM

Leave A Message For Your Ex, What Would You Tell Them? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Leave A Message For Your Ex, What Would You Tell Them? (787 Views)

Getting Back Together With An Ex ; What's Your Experience? / My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? / She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leave A Message For Your Ex, What Would You Tell Them? by Stephen2324(m): 9:48pm On Nov 25, 2021
Leave a message for your ex, What would you tell them?
Re: Leave A Message For Your Ex, What Would You Tell Them? by MufasaLion: 9:51pm On Nov 25, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: Leave A Message For Your Ex, What Would You Tell Them? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 25, 2021
undecided undecided
Re: Leave A Message For Your Ex, What Would You Tell Them? by Olunmercy56(f): 10:04pm On Nov 25, 2021
All the best
Re: Leave A Message For Your Ex, What Would You Tell Them? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 25, 2021
I should've seen you was trouble from the start, taught me so many lessons. I learned not to mess with broken hearts, so many questions. When it began, we was the perfect match perhaps...

3 Likes

Re: Leave A Message For Your Ex, What Would You Tell Them? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 25, 2021
Military zone. Keep off
Re: Leave A Message For Your Ex, What Would You Tell Them? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 25, 2021

1 Like

Re: Leave A Message For Your Ex, What Would You Tell Them? by younglleo: 10:28pm On Nov 25, 2021
she be werey!
Re: Leave A Message For Your Ex, What Would You Tell Them? by yomi007k(m): 4:03am On Nov 26, 2021
I am glad it didn't work out.

I have found peace and progress since you left.

4 Likes

Re: Leave A Message For Your Ex, What Would You Tell Them? by OloshoMan: 6:14am On Nov 26, 2021
Stupid midget

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leave A Message For Your Ex, What Would You Tell Them? by OloshoMan: 6:16am On Nov 26, 2021
You're 46, do better.
Iyaebe:
I miss that unexpected alert, it usually comes at the right time,as in you sabi when to send money well well. God punish that your friends who advised you to stop sending money to a lady that has been hanging you for years.Bamanga God bless you wherever you are,only if you'll keep been good and stop listening to friends.
Re: Leave A Message For Your Ex, What Would You Tell Them? by siofra(f): 8:16am On Nov 26, 2021
You're childish and immature. I hope you work on yourself. I pity the next girl you'll jam.
Re: Leave A Message For Your Ex, What Would You Tell Them? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 26, 2021
Re: Leave A Message For Your Ex, What Would You Tell Them? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 26, 2021
OloshoMan:
Stupid midget
I'm sorry...
Re: Leave A Message For Your Ex, What Would You Tell Them? by ValZod(m): 5:27pm On Nov 26, 2021
Deborah,

I have nothing to say cool
Re: Leave A Message For Your Ex, What Would You Tell Them? by toujurs: 6:08pm On Nov 26, 2021
May God bless you more and more.
Re: Leave A Message For Your Ex, What Would You Tell Them? by adebayour26: 7:49pm On Nov 26, 2021
I guess you had your reasons, though you hid them and gave me flimsy excuses.

You're like the best girl.
Re: Leave A Message For Your Ex, What Would You Tell Them? by Cholls(m): 7:55pm On Nov 26, 2021
My brother yeye girl
Re: Leave A Message For Your Ex, What Would You Tell Them? by specialbobby(m): 8:22pm On Nov 26, 2021
This maaaaaan 70years old man like you grin angry grin
Re: Leave A Message For Your Ex, What Would You Tell Them? by Negroid001(m): 8:25pm On Nov 26, 2021
Your best friend hasn't still told you i banged her right?
Re: Leave A Message For Your Ex, What Would You Tell Them? by Lilsameey: 8:37pm On Nov 26, 2021
To my ex,
Bleep you, your dad, mum, sisters, brothers, aunties, cousins, uncle's, grandparents , friends,etc. Wish you the best in life MOFO.
Re: Leave A Message For Your Ex, What Would You Tell Them? by Rilwizy: 2:44am On Nov 27, 2021
I really love you.... But you messed up with my feelings..... May God give you what you deserve.... I leave judgement to God

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Refund This Money! / Burna Boy And Agbani Darego? / Men's Relationship Standards For Women Has Declined

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.