Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,496 members, 7,885,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 11:24 PM

The Solution For Answered Prayers - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Solution For Answered Prayers (111 Views)

#Endritualkillings: Thank God For Answered Prayers And Exposing The Wicked Souls / Drugs/Sex/Indulgence Not The Solution. This is the Only Way Out of Depression / Is Shouting Amen More Than Your Neighbour Guarantee Answered Prayers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Solution For Answered Prayers by KaplanDee: 6:03am On Nov 26, 2021
You know, when I think. I remember the times I've prayed, fasted, go to prayer program, vigils for my life to experience a turnaround but all to no avail. I discussed this with someone and the person told me that I should never give up on prayer, I should keep it going. The person told me that there's something we call Bank of prayers. As we all know that a bank is where we save money, send money, receive money and others, so also do we have bank of prayers where our prayers are been stored waiting for the right time to manifest.
When that time comes, you will just see that lines are falling in pleasant places for you, everything is moving steadily and you will be wondering what you've done that made God's blessings great upon your life. So always remember God's time is the best. Also, he who laugh last laugh best.

Another thing you should do is to check yourself (there might be something you're doing that's not in line with God's commandments)
So examine yourself and change your ways.

If you're also thinking like me, just have it in mind that God loves you and will never allow you to lack. God knows the best for you and when it's time, He will do it. When he does it, you'll see that people will be carrying all kind of rumours, gossips and all sorts but you know that it's God's grace that you're enjoying.

In one word, Keep your mind at rest, be prayerful, be thankful and forge ahead irrespective of the circumstances surrounding you.

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Christ Crucified Is With Us Always Until The End / The ABC Of Fatherhood / Love Is The Essence Of Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.