Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,168 members, 7,880,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:44 PM

Godswill Akpabio Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Godswill Akpabio Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photo) (26939 Views)

Wike And Makinde Visit Asiwaju Tinubu In Defence House,Abuja. / Ken Nnamani Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Bourdilon (Photo) / Femi Gbajabiamila Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In London (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Godswill Akpabio Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photo) by toprealman: 11:07am On Nov 26, 2021
Obviously, these guys are shared the ministerial positions.....wonder what is next
Re: Godswill Akpabio Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photo) by Samunique(m): 11:08am On Nov 26, 2021
yemmight:
Who dey sow cloths for Jagaban?
The person always sew him oversize grin
Re: Godswill Akpabio Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photo) by henrysam(m): 11:21am On Nov 26, 2021
Thief and thief equals destruction of Nigeria in 2023
Re: Godswill Akpabio Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photo) by AntonVince: 11:29am On Nov 26, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

Which one is this one saying? Which one is your Tinubu? What's my business with him? It's just a matter of southern president and a northern vice I pointed to him.

See, your hatred will kill you. And no "so so" beating of chests you go dey do around. If we check well, you are an ibo. Na so you go dey go round. Dem talk say make you destroy APGA Ojukwu gave you? Una no fit compete? Na so so foul play you go dey shout here and there. Lol.

Una no fit go make your own party competitive? APC is Fulani - Yoruba unification. Dont you get it? Why dont you improve on your APGA and leverage on it, instead of always going round to attach yourselves to the winning teams? And you have been losing back to back with this strategy; yet, your brains never reset.

Buhari is a stubborn man who refused to give up when he was losing back to back for good 12 years. And Tinubu is another stubborn man who refused to back down for Obadanjo when all SW governors were dethroned. These two people found themselves compatible and they unify their efforts. But what about ibos? You jump from one team to another thinking you are smart. You arent stable and consistent. Ibo ran mad then when these two people came together. They abused APC and Tinubu. Now, you want to be the presidential candidate of the party you worked against in 2015 and 2019. Shame on you. Shame! Shame!! Shame!!!

Una no well. You want to go on the platform you worked against. Shame on you all.

And then, your hatred for Tinubu is so high. I am not even his fan. As I dont even want him to be president. But rather than have useless people who cannot unify themselves like ibos, I will gladly vote Tinubu. Is it Orji Kalu, that ex convict? Or Okoracha, the statue builder, Or Obiona who is running to the US soon, Or Obi Pandora you want to put there? Una no well at all. Make una dey beat chests like goats about. Rubbish.

E pain am. grin

Hatred for Tinubu? Yes...definitely. I detest him for being greedy, self-centered and treacherous.
Every other thing you typed is utter bunkum.
Re: Godswill Akpabio Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photo) by dheilaw1(m): 12:26pm On Nov 26, 2021
Acekoncepts27:
President and his VP
you mean both president and vice president can come from the same South? Come off it
Re: Godswill Akpabio Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photo) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 26, 2021
I fucking hate politicians
Re: Godswill Akpabio Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photo) by VOR2019: 1:17pm On Nov 26, 2021
Really?

Why do people just go on an abusive binge? Is it compulsory that you comment?

Hugotee:
Fools
Re: Godswill Akpabio Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photo) by knowhowk: 1:18pm On Nov 26, 2021
COOcewa:
Wow!! After seeing this news, I felt so motivated. It changed my whole life , now I'm a successful person and became a trillionaire at a young age. I'm an engineer, pilot, medical doctor, architect and an astronaut. I got 20 Olympic gold medals, 10 Oscars, 7 Padma shree awards , 3 Noble prize award and 5 nominations. Next year I'm planning to buy moon. It all happened because of this, thank you so much IaIasticlala
. grin
Re: Godswill Akpabio Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photo) by pavoda: 1:52pm On Nov 26, 2021
Was it Tinubu's house that collapsed?
Re: Godswill Akpabio Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photo) by Cajal(m): 2:23pm On Nov 26, 2021
Alignment and realignment
Re: Godswill Akpabio Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photo) by Drogunov: 3:06pm On Nov 26, 2021
seunmsg:
Alpabio alone delivered 30% of Akwa Ibom votes to APC in 2019. He will deliver nothing less than 40% in 2023. The uncommon leader!

Gbenu sohun!
Re: Godswill Akpabio Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photo) by goody234: 3:40pm On Nov 26, 2021
if nigerians dont vote this people in again ...we need a new breed of politicians ..these people should go and retire
Re: Godswill Akpabio Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photo) by clothingonline(m): 4:59pm On Nov 26, 2021
Who is the most powerful politician from southern Nigeria as at today honest response only ?

Affordable men clothing payment on delivery
Re: Godswill Akpabio Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photo) by Docray: 5:25pm On Nov 26, 2021
Misguided fellas

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why I’m Being Attacked Over Card Readers — Jega / Ambode: CSO Threatens Legislators, Demands Probe Of N28.8 Billion Running Cost / 16 Rivers PDP Guber Aspirants Spit Fire Over PEJ Meddlesome,threaten To Dump PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.