Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,780 members, 7,915,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 05:52 PM

Governor Ugwuanyi Engages Citizens, Reiterates Commitment To Open Government - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ugwuanyi Engages Citizens, Reiterates Commitment To Open Government (3102 Views)

Enugu Government Engages Citizens On Revised 2020 Budget Estimates / Throwback Photo Of Governor Ugwuanyi & Anayo Nwosu, His Classmate / Bede Chukwuekezie Brutalized By Governor Ugwuanyi's Police In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Engages Citizens, Reiterates Commitment To Open Government by audreyco55: 10:35am On Nov 26, 2021
Fiverr no longer accept Nigerians, but there's a hack to enable you get started, Including how to receive your payment directly to your local bank account through payooner master card. I can't share all these here. message me via audreybest@gmail.com to get the full guide
Royaltytalks:
Thanks for the recommendation, but how can one render services on Fiverr? Each time I try, they don't accept my registration...
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Engages Citizens, Reiterates Commitment To Open Government by akpunda86: 10:38am On Nov 26, 2021
OEPHIUS:
Gov. Ugwuanyi reiterates commitment to open government partnership, all inclusive budgeting process

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=447712130046611&id=100044234839321

Oga tell gburugburu we need water.we were promised by govt that contractor FORDMAX handling water project should be done by October,tanker people ripping us now.Promise and fail governor.we need water in Enugu.
Bitterleaf soup is not water
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Engages Citizens, Reiterates Commitment To Open Government by RingRoadMafia: 10:41am On Nov 26, 2021
Affiliatecopy8:
Hello All!

I have an Affiliate ebook with comprehensive video training's and bonuses that I bought for 50k earlier this year and it is worth both the time and money spent but I haven't started practicing yet because I'm preoccupied with other things.

The whole process was like using money to get more money.
You spend on ad's to get subscribers.

I want to give it out freely for just 2k.

Note: You would receive proofs that I bought the package(my receipts) and proofs that I have the package to avoid every form of doubt before you purchase.

No scam Zone!!

The training package comes with:

(1) Over 200 bonuses apps you can use as incentives for your prospective subscribers.

(2) Enormous amount of emails swipes, so you don't have to be writing sale's letters. Just copy and paste.

(3) whattttsap/p me at 0_7_0_85(2)_(2)_(3)_1__45 if you're interested.

Please, don't send me a text if you know you aren't ready.

God bless youuuuuu.... .

Unku stop wasting your time, nobody will do this your affiliate nonsense. With the way you're so desperate, it's obvious that you're also broke you don open account Affiliatecopy1 to Affiliatecopy9, stop wasting your time and go look for something else to do. Blind man can not lead the blind. Mumu man!
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Engages Citizens, Reiterates Commitment To Open Government by Royaltytalks: 12:47pm On Nov 26, 2021
Email sent, I await your reply
audreyco55:
Fiverr no longer accept Nigerians, but there's a hack to enable you get started, Including how to receive your payment directly to your local bank account through payooner master card. I can't share all these here. message me via audreybest@gmail.com to get the full guide
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Engages Citizens, Reiterates Commitment To Open Government by Royaltytalks: 12:51pm On Nov 26, 2021
That was so harsh... I have been in his shoes anyways, I bought several of those craps. I never made any money back. It hurts, but I'm not giving up too soon
RingRoadMafia:

Oga stop wasting your time, nobody will do this your affiliate nonsense. With the way you're so desperate, it's obvious that you're also broke you don open account Affiliatecopy1 to Affiliatecopy9, stop wasting your time and go look for something else to do. Blind man can not lead the blind. Mumu man!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Thugs Attack Nathaniel Agunbiade's House In Osun, Properties Destroyed / INEC Responds To Demands To Cancel Presidential Election. / I'm Super Proud Of Where Anambra State Is Heading under Gov Soludo (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.