Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,741 members, 7,875,858 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:37 PM

74 Enugu Subscribers Win Gen, Fridges And TV Sets From Glo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 74 Enugu Subscribers Win Gen, Fridges And TV Sets From Glo (304 Views)

Kano Government, Hisbah Operatives Destroy Beer Parlour, Cart Away Fridges, TVs / Malivelihood & Deola Wedding Gifts To Guests: Phones, Generators, TV, Fridges / List Of 74 Political Parties Deregistered By INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

74 Enugu Subscribers Win Gen, Fridges And TV Sets From Glo by Thelifeoftimi: 9:42am On Nov 26, 2021
A total of 74 lucky subscribers received their prizes at Enugu today, 26 winners went home with smart television sets, 26 others carted home power generators while another 22 lucky subscribers smiled home with refrigerators.

One of the overjoyed generator winners and self-employed man, Patrick Ogwuazor, from Enugu, declared that it was the best thing to happen to him in recent time. “The news brightened my mood after a hard day’s job. I had been planning to buy a generator and now Glo has made my Christmas complete. I am assured of enjoying my celebration with constant power supply”.

Augustine Afoso, an Enugu-based builder who won a TV set, stated that he was extremely happy with Globacom for coming to his aid. “My dad had told me to buy a new TV for him as his Christmas present. I had been wondering how to raise the money for it and now God has used Glo to answer my prayers. This means a lot to me”.

Similarly, Francis Ejiofor, who works with the National Gallery of Arts in Enugu and is a refrigerator winner, said, Glo has brought joy to him and his family: “What a beautiful way to start Christmas. I am overwhelmed with happiness and I thank Glo for what they have done for me today”.

Mabel Ogbuinya, a Nsukka-based businesswoman, also expressed gratitude to Globacom after receiving her refrigerator. “This is a perfect Christmas gift for me, it will be very useful at home. Thank you, Glo.”

For subscribers to be eligible to win in the promo, they will be required to make a total recharge of N500 in a week (that is Monday to Sunday) to qualify for the weekly draws, while a total recharge of N2, 000 in a calendar month qualifies a subscriber for the monthly draws to win any of the car prizes. Customers can participate in the promo by dialing *611# on the Glo network.

1 Like

Re: 74 Enugu Subscribers Win Gen, Fridges And TV Sets From Glo by Tobi2806: 1:46pm On Nov 26, 2021
Wow.. Congratulations to all the winners �
Re: 74 Enugu Subscribers Win Gen, Fridges And TV Sets From Glo by Iliveforever(m): 3:47pm On Nov 26, 2021
I recharge more than #2,000 worth recharge card and every 2 weeks, yet I haven’t seen anything.
Re: 74 Enugu Subscribers Win Gen, Fridges And TV Sets From Glo by JavaScript90: 5:09pm On Nov 26, 2021
Good for them

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu And Sunday Igboho's Case SAN Femi Gives A Powerful Rendition / Dr Godwin Maduka's Philanthropy And Kind Gestures Towards Anambrarians Is A Gold / APC Convention: Sani, Mustapha, 9 Other Chairmanship Aspirants To Share Ideas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.