Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,901 members, 7,933,325 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 01:59 AM

NCS Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NCS Recruitment (1231 Views)

2021 Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) Recruitment Screening Exercise / NCS Recruitment, Who Else Got This Scam Of A Mail / SCAM NCS RECRUITMENT ALERT BEWARE! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NCS Recruitment by Kentsol: 10:19am On Nov 26, 2021
Good morning all please I got this msg this morning, did anyone receive it

Dear APPLICANT, In conclusion to the Nigeria Customs Service recruitment process, this is to inform you as one of the successful candidates that you are hereby invited to attend the final screening and training exercise that is schedule for "Saturday 27th November, 2021".
Please Kindly Check your Email inbox or spam folder now for more details about your shortlist status and schedule time and date.
Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment is free but All Successful Shortlisted candidates are hereby to Accept this offer by making the payment of Acceptance Fee, and you are to print-out your Final screening and training invitation slip from this portal immediately after your payment is Successfull and certify that you are fully understand that you will attend the Final Screening and Training Exercise.

₦ 3,500

Thank you.
Signed: The Management.
Re: NCS Recruitment by Gtuns(m): 10:41am On Nov 26, 2021
Scam
Re: NCS Recruitment by Kentsol: 10:45am On Nov 26, 2021
Gtuns:
Scam
I thought as much thanks alot
Re: NCS Recruitment by Unlettered: 12:12pm On Nov 26, 2021
Kentsol:
Good morning all please I got this msg this morning, did anyone receive it

Dear APPLICANT, In conclusion to the Nigeria Customs Service recruitment process, this is to inform you as one of the successful candidates that you are hereby invited to attend the final screening and training exercise that is schedule for "Saturday 27th November, 2021".
Please Kindly Check your Email inbox or spam folder now for more details about your shortlist status and schedule time and date.
Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment is free but All Successful Shortlisted candidates are hereby to Accept this offer by making the payment of Acceptance Fee, and you are to print-out your Final screening and training invitation slip from this portal immediately after your payment is Successfull and certify that you are fully understand that you will attend the Final Screening and Training Exercise.

₦ 3,500

Thank you.
Signed: The Management.

Paste your account number for payment. Worth N500k for my village people. God bless you if you drop it here
Re: NCS Recruitment by Pauldollars(m): 1:03pm On Nov 26, 2021
Na 3,500 plus the money wey dey your bank account dem go chop. If you like put your ATM pin in that fake custom website in your email.
You will sing "Ohh oh had I known".
Re: NCS Recruitment by sukar886: 2:42pm On Nov 26, 2021
Pure scam , guy run

(1) (Reply)

How To Check Your NEXIT Soft Loan Business Plan To See The Adjustments - Npower / Intercontinental Bank Recruits / Opening In Our Information Technology Dept

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.