Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,447 members, 7,894,906 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 05:27 PM

Man Found Dead In Hotel Room After Quarrel With His Wife In Rivers - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Found Dead In Hotel Room After Quarrel With His Wife In Rivers (1577 Views)

18-year-old Girl Sets Lover Ablaze After Quarrel In Benue / 3 Men Arrested Over Gay Sex In Katsina Hotel After Quarrel Over N10K. Photo / Bayelsa Final Year Student Commits Suicide After Quarrel With Girlfriend. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Found Dead In Hotel Room After Quarrel With His Wife In Rivers by EmmyBlogs(f): 10:19am On Nov 26, 2021
One Thank-God was found dead in a hotel room at Eleparanwo in Obio/Akpor Local Government Area of Rivers State.

The man who had a quarrel with his wife was said to have checked into a hotel the previous night before his body was found by a hotel staff. HGS Media Plus gathered.

The hotel staff who spoke to press said the man broke a mirror in his room which he suspected he might have use to slit his throat.

"We went through the back and pushed the air conditioner to see if someone could go inside and open the bolt. In the process, we broke the door open. Everybody, even his family members were here. They came in and saw him. He broke our mirror and maybe used it to cut his throat. We saw the mirror in the bath. They (his family) saw everything and started shouting.” the hotel staff said

Spokesman of the state police command, Nnamdi Omoni, said he heard of the incident, but had yet to get a confirmation from the Divisional Police Officer in charge of the area.

https://hgsmediaplus.com/2021/11/26/man-found-dead-in-hotel-room-after-quarrel-with-his-wife-in-rivers/

lalasticlala
mynd44

Re: Man Found Dead In Hotel Room After Quarrel With His Wife In Rivers by Illuminatiship(m): 10:27am On Nov 26, 2021
E nor go better for am.
Re: Man Found Dead In Hotel Room After Quarrel With His Wife In Rivers by KingEverest: 10:45am On Nov 26, 2021
another soldier falls cry
Re: Man Found Dead In Hotel Room After Quarrel With His Wife In Rivers by Perrypullock: 11:32am On Nov 26, 2021
Jmm
Re: Man Found Dead In Hotel Room After Quarrel With His Wife In Rivers by temitope27(m): 11:51am On Nov 26, 2021
Not my problem
Re: Man Found Dead In Hotel Room After Quarrel With His Wife In Rivers by Karlovych: 12:08pm On Nov 26, 2021
embarassed Hmm, Igbos
Re: Man Found Dead In Hotel Room After Quarrel With His Wife In Rivers by Geemax(f): 1:16pm On Nov 26, 2021
Marriage is not for everybody
Re: Man Found Dead In Hotel Room After Quarrel With His Wife In Rivers by minks(m): 1:18pm On Nov 26, 2021
Always prepare for death because it is the inevitable end of every man.
Re: Man Found Dead In Hotel Room After Quarrel With His Wife In Rivers by folaSalisu(f): 1:21pm On Nov 26, 2021
RIP to him
Re: Man Found Dead In Hotel Room After Quarrel With His Wife In Rivers by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:11pm On Nov 26, 2021
Looks like evil men are currently desperate to renew their charms as year is running out, and their best means is using hotels. Hotels are no longer safe.
Re: Man Found Dead In Hotel Room After Quarrel With His Wife In Rivers by paulolee(m): 8:19pm On Nov 26, 2021
getting scared of marriage as days go by...maybe na baby mama's sure pass
Re: Man Found Dead In Hotel Room After Quarrel With His Wife In Rivers by BlackPantherxXx: 10:38pm On Nov 26, 2021
Hmmmm.... this one might be outright murder.

And I rarely speculate on murder cases.
Re: Man Found Dead In Hotel Room After Quarrel With His Wife In Rivers by ReoCoker: 3:43am On Nov 27, 2021
BlackPantherxXx:
Hmmmm... My bastard and idiotic father and prostitute mother killed my only sister who is a renowned Olosho in the south west.

Kpelé.
Re: Man Found Dead In Hotel Room After Quarrel With His Wife In Rivers by Godfullsam(m): 6:10am On Nov 27, 2021
Nawa o!

Pls if you are reading this and you know deep down your heart that you are not happy in your marriage, I urge you to quit.

Don't allow any family, friend or pastor to cajole you into staying in a trouble some and unhappy relationship.

You deserve your privacy and happiness.
Re: Man Found Dead In Hotel Room After Quarrel With His Wife In Rivers by BlackPantherxXx: 7:28am On Nov 27, 2021
ReoCoker:

ReoCoker to his useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother

mmm... My bastard and idiotic father and prostitute mother killed my only sister who is a renowned Olosho in the south west.

Kpelé.

(1) (Reply)

Body Of Nursing Mother Found Dead In Church House / 3 Women molestation Soldier, Dump Him In The Bush!!! / Robbers Shoot Pastor’s Mouth For Begging Them Not To Rape Daughter(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.