Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,825 members, 7,872,774 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:35 PM

What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results (29056 Views)

Can I Get Admission With This WAEC Result? Advise Me Please! / What Course Can Someone With This WAEC Result Study? / Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by BarrElChapo(m): 5:09pm On Nov 26, 2021
tegarocky:

You should know better than bringing your sisters result to this forum full of kids that have nothing to do than to make callous statements.
My advice is for her to sit up and have another try. She may end up with Pol science

Most schools require 5 credit passes including English & Maths. Unfortunately she might not get admission in any valuable school except for some of these upcoming mushroom private universities.
Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by deltateam: 5:10pm On Nov 26, 2021
Ebukawaylaid:

She wants to read Theatre art in the university, I'm actually disappointed in the result.

Theater arts with a D7 in English. No nah. Let her resit, enroll her in lesson and buy her the relevant textbooks with past questions compilation manual to study with.
Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by Lessel: 5:10pm On Nov 26, 2021
Ahhh! You wicked no be small.
Bebson007:

[b]Christian Religious Studies - E8
Economics - F9
Government - C5
Literature-in- English - C6
Civic Education - E8
English Language - D7
Yoruba - C4
Mathematics - B3
Catering Craft practice - F9

Tell her to study herbalist technology.
The D7 from English is to speak broken or pigin with her clients.
Lit in English to communicate with the gods in poet.
Then finally the Yoruba for incantation
Maths to calculate the measurement of charm especially liquid charms lol

1 Like

Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by studentwriter(m): 5:15pm On Nov 26, 2021
Nonexisting:
She can study grass cutting. See result naa, most educated sufferisticated people indeed.
ode she's Igbo.
check the op moniker.
mumu
Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by studentwriter(m): 5:17pm On Nov 26, 2021
tegarocky:

You should know better than bringing your sisters result to this forum full of kids that have nothing to do than to make callous statements.
My advice is for her to sit up and have another try. She may end up with Pol science
another dumb slowpoke spotted
Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by studentwriter(m): 5:18pm On Nov 26, 2021
Ninisun:

Hospitality management without any science subjects? Let her rewrite the waec or go for nabteb.
I love your signature
Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by codeKart(m): 5:19pm On Nov 26, 2021
The fact that she got a B in Maths and C's in government and literature make me believe that she's actually an intelligent girl. She just doesn't apply herself well.

Let her resit. Especially if she has a good idea of what she wants to read.

But you, and everyone around her, have to support her. This support might be encouraging words, registering her in a tutorial center, getting a lesson teacher, buying books and most importantly making sure she's actually reading and understanding.

No be one person dey train pikin. Na the entire village dey join hand train am.
Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by Dronedude(m): 5:22pm On Nov 26, 2021
Yahoo
Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by tunize(m): 5:23pm On Nov 26, 2021
This na poor result now still encourage her to work and study harder next time.
Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by GoldenSpec: 5:24pm On Nov 26, 2021
Shoe making grin
Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by mapet: 5:28pm On Nov 26, 2021
shawante:
To study any course in Uni you need to have at least a credit in English language.

Let her register and try the next forthcoming o level exam
honestly...
Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by barajo1(m): 5:30pm On Nov 26, 2021
ideatoprince18:
How she take get B3 for maths
Person can not carry expo in peace again?
Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by perdollar(m): 5:32pm On Nov 26, 2021
Literature in Yoruba WL do
Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by djsmith1: 5:44pm On Nov 26, 2021
Spy360:

She has to give another shot at the exams. This results can only make a good apprentice or housewife
Very funny, she will be given admission in private University to study any course of her Choice in Art
Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by georgemarcus(m): 5:48pm On Nov 26, 2021
None actually if there is no credit in English and Mathematics. Except for some Uni that can admit her base on Awaiting Result then she can re sit for another exam and do well to pass the 5 subjects that can earn her the course she really want to study
Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by beejay4all(m): 5:49pm On Nov 26, 2021
Owner of the result should go and resit for the next exam.
Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by love2017(m): 5:50pm On Nov 26, 2021
All course in the university requir
e English language and Mathematics as basic requirements for admission. My advice: let her try again by writing either GCE or school WAEC.
Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by Nonexisting: 5:52pm On Nov 26, 2021
studentwriter:
ode she's Igbo.
check the op moniker.
mumu
Afonja mumu, how come she registered for Yoruba in the exam? Stop denying your itiakwu sister.
Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by efighter: 6:07pm On Nov 26, 2021
Freestainworld:
Let her read Yoruba, she will do well in school

This one cannot recite incantations like Igbija, Lalude or Fadeyi Oloro.

Let her just go and resit or learn hair dressing
Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by ReoCoker: 6:09pm On Nov 26, 2021
efighter:

This one cannot recite incantations like Igbija, Lalude or Fadeyi Oloro.

Let her just go and resit or learn hair dressing
She is not like your mom...
Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by princewarri1985: 6:14pm On Nov 26, 2021
Ebukawaylaid:
Good morning Ladies and gentle men.
This morning, I got a call from my younger sister telling me that she has seen her WAEC Results. However, the tone of her voice was somehow not good. I suspected that something was wrong... I saw the results finally and here are are grades

Christian Religious Studies - E8
Economics - F9
Government - C5
Civic Education - E8
English Language - D7
Yoruba - C4
Mathematics - B3

Please, help me advice her on which course she can study in the university with this WAEC results.
Mods , please I will appreciate if it is moved to front page for more advice. Thanks
SHE CAN STUDY TO BECOME A NATIVE DOCTOR WITH THIS RESULT
Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by PennywysCares(m): 6:18pm On Nov 26, 2021
Ebukawaylaid:
This morning, I got a call from my younger sister telling me that she has seen her WAEC Results. However, the tone of her voice was somehow not good. I suspected that something was wrong... I saw the results finally and here are are grades

Economics - F9
Government - C5
Civic Education - E8
English Language - D7
Yoruba - C4
Mathematics - B3

Please, help me advice her on which course she can study in the university with this WAEC results.
Mods , please I will appreciate if it is moved to front page for more advice. Thanks
enrolled her in another O-level examination either WAEC or NECO

There's nothing to take out from this result
Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 26, 2021
For me I would say she tried if it is her effort 100% compare to those bragging of good results from miracle center. at least this result can get her admission in some institution but she must get that English and some other subjects b4 graduation.
Maths ok, literature ok, but y person go fail crk now?
Let her try faculty of education like literature education, maths education, or pure education

Click the link below for extra Hussle
https://youtube-bs.xyz/3373735901286870
Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by nnamdi640: 6:27pm On Nov 26, 2021
Ebukawaylaid:

Economics - F9
Government - C5
Civic Education - E8
English Language - D7
Yoruba - C4
Mathematics - B3

Let her go and write another exam. I don't think she can get admission with that result.
Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by DrFunmisticGlow: 6:48pm On Nov 26, 2021
joyandfaith:

D7 in English and C6 in L in English are very close. She is not good enough for university education in Art courses.
What about neco result? She can retake waec. Her result is good for College of Education. Yoruba education or political science or government in NCE.
Her combination is horrible. How did she get B3 in maths? If she has B3 in maths with her efforts, she should have been social science class.
NECO is worse than WAEC
Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by Agugbadin: 6:54pm On Nov 26, 2021
This is too poor, the person should go back to repeat the exam.
Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by nickxtra(m): 7:06pm On Nov 26, 2021
You guys should inspire and not kill the dream of this young brethren, pls
Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by Ebukawaylaid(m): 7:09pm On Nov 26, 2021
nnamdi640:
Let her go and write another exam. I don't think she can get admission with that result.

OK, thank you.
Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by Ebukawaylaid(m): 7:11pm On Nov 26, 2021
PennywysCares:
enrolled her in another O-level examination either WAEC or NECO

There's nothing to take out from this result

Thanks...
Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by MrMacinterchi1: 7:14pm On Nov 26, 2021
Ebukawaylaid:

Economics - F9
Government - C5
Civic Education - E8
English Language - D7
Yoruba - C4
Mathematics - B3

She can't study any thing with this result. for a person to get admission, 6 credits (including English and math) are required. even if she had credited English , it's still not up to 6 credits. Good luck in her next setting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Student Disappears After Withdrawing Money From ATM / What Is The Best Course To Study As A Science Student.? / Do U Feel That Ur University Degree Is A Waste Of Time And Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.