Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,839 members, 7,882,955 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 07:30 PM

I Want To Know How To Configure Nec Phone 4 Browsing - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Want To Know How To Configure Nec Phone 4 Browsing (769 Views)

Learn How To Configure Your Blackberry To Browse With All Your Apps Without BIS. / How To Configure China Mobile Phones For Internet Browsing In All Nigerian Mobil / How To Configure Mtn Browsing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Know How To Configure Nec Phone 4 Browsing by donklinton: 5:16pm On Jun 09, 2011
please i want to know configured the NEC Phone E616 to browsing
Re: I Want To Know How To Configure Nec Phone 4 Browsing by ceejay80s(m): 5:06am On Jun 10, 2011
Very easy! Just go to apn 3 and type in the two box, web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net and click ok and then choose apn 3 . When u type in ur web address u will see two bar = at the top of ur phone that means its connected, i discovered it in january 2006
Re: I Want To Know How To Configure Nec Phone 4 Browsing by donklinton: 10:03am On Jun 21, 2011
please what is the handset code, i try editing apn 3 cus it was empty, they said i should enter the handset code. thanks
Re: I Want To Know How To Configure Nec Phone 4 Browsing by ceejay80s(m): 3:48pm On Jun 21, 2011
Put ur phone on home screen, then type *#6234# and apn 1 and 2 will be open, its been long and it has faded from my memory .try this and get back to me, or try open apn 3 with 6234
Re: I Want To Know How To Configure Nec Phone 4 Browsing by donklinton: 7:15pm On Jun 21, 2011
is not working, plz

(1) (Reply)

MTN Pls Stop Incesant Pulse Alert Reminder / Is Google Mobile Search Down? / BB Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.