Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,399 members, 7,978,270 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 01:30 AM

Help!!! Am At A Crossroad - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help!!! Am At A Crossroad (644 Views)

Help!! Am Unable To Install Latest Facebook Version On Gionee Gn5001s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! Am At A Crossroad by shawante(m): 1:00pm On Nov 26, 2021
So I decided to password my mtn sim due to the rise in fraudsters obtaining access to one's account from their phones..

So after locking the sim I was asked to input my puk code(which I don't have).

Pls what do I do next
Re: Help!!! Am At A Crossroad by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 26, 2021
shawante:
So I decided to password my mtn sim due to the rise in fraudsters obtaining access to one's account from their phones..

Pls what do I do next

Wahala be like Short skirt

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Am At A Crossroad by billynoni(m): 1:24pm On Nov 26, 2021
Go to MTN office with valid ID card, it will be restored.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Am At A Crossroad by coolh3ad(m): 1:49pm On Nov 26, 2021
shawante:

Pls what do I do next

Get someone's MTN line and call MTN customercare service. Ensure you have your correct information o.
Re: Help!!! Am At A Crossroad by flokii: 2:14pm On Nov 26, 2021
Go to MTN website or contact their customer care for assistance.. You can go to any MTN office nearest to you with your valid ids and proof of ownership of the MTN line, it will be resolved in no time.
Re: Help!!! Am At A Crossroad by tayo60(f): 2:43pm On Nov 26, 2021
If you still have the SIM pack, you will see your puk number there. If not, call MTN customer care and know five numbers you frequently call offhand, as side other questions.
Re: Help!!! Am At A Crossroad by shawante(m): 4:08pm On Nov 26, 2021
SkyFlyGang:

Wahala be like Short skirt
I swear.. I don dey sweat for nyash like dis sef
Re: Help!!! Am At A Crossroad by shawante(m): 4:08pm On Nov 26, 2021
coolh3ad:

Get someone's MTN line and call MTN customercare service. Ensure you have your correct information o.
Thanks a lot
Re: Help!!! Am At A Crossroad by shawante(m): 4:10pm On Nov 26, 2021
tayo60:
If you still have the SIM pack, you will see your puk number there. If not, call MTN customer care and know five numbers you frequently call offhand, as side other questions.
I misplaced the pack.. Guess I'll call the customer care then. Thank you

(1) (Reply)

What Bluetooth Speaker I Can Use To Replace Bad Apple Bluetooth Speaker. / Tran(s)ion: The Menace / How Can I Fixed This In My Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.