Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,875 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:21 AM

New COVID Variant B11529: Countries Tighten Border Restrictions - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / New COVID Variant B11529: Countries Tighten Border Restrictions (14052 Views)

Two Cases Of Omicron COVID Variant Detected In Nigeria / Omicron COVID Variant Was In Europe Before Detected By South African Scientists. / UK To Ban Travel From 6 Nations As South Africa Detects New COVID Variant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New COVID Variant B11529: Countries Tighten Border Restrictions by efficiencie(m): 6:42pm On Nov 26, 2021
Una never see anything...una go still collect like 50 booster shots until una head correct.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New COVID Variant B11529: Countries Tighten Border Restrictions by ello29(m): 6:54pm On Nov 26, 2021
I have said it this coronavirus covid-19 is a plot the world leaders should United and unveil those behind this. What they are doing now is to inject new variants and it will keep going on and on.
Re: New COVID Variant B11529: Countries Tighten Border Restrictions by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:00pm On Nov 26, 2021
planetx:
The vaccine is causing the variants take it or leave it.
It is not try to get correct information and stop posting falsehoods here aren't you ashamed of yourself?
Re: New COVID Variant B11529: Countries Tighten Border Restrictions by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:01pm On Nov 26, 2021
ello29:
I have said it this coronavirus covid-19 is a plot the world leaders should United and unveil those behind this. What they are doing now is to inject new variants and it will keep going on and on.
Abeg stop this unnecessary shalaye you don't know what you are saying stop posting what you cannot substantiate
Re: New COVID Variant B11529: Countries Tighten Border Restrictions by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:02pm On Nov 26, 2021
efficiencie:
Una never see anything...una go still collect like 50 booster shots until una head correct.

Which one you create false news peddler.
Re: New COVID Variant B11529: Countries Tighten Border Restrictions by onilanre(m): 7:11pm On Nov 26, 2021
Righteousness2:
Take it or leave it!
Believe it or Believe it not!
Covid is the Red Carpet to the New world Order, One world government and Mark of the Beast.

The Faster you understand this, the better for you and your soul.

Red carpet ko, Aladin carpet ni
Re: New COVID Variant B11529: Countries Tighten Border Restrictions by Litmus: 7:47pm On Nov 26, 2021
Hakeem3:
Disease wey them bring come the world na Africa them wan they form strict measures on top.
How the whites have become a god!

Typical Nigerian, always concerned for the well being of Africa as a whole when Africans from these other countries seem to alway wish you Nigerians ill.

If a Covid variant had ever started in Nigeria first, eh, Haay them for don finish wuna with cussing. From morning to night to morning them go dey dance skellewu for Jo'burg, Accra and Kigali. You'll not stop hearing Shit hole until the far side of next century.
Re: New COVID Variant B11529: Countries Tighten Border Restrictions by InvertedHammer: 8:02pm On Nov 26, 2021
/
Time for another booster-booster shots.

Na una go inject tire.

Covid vaccine 1-->Covid vaccine 2nd shot---> Covid booster shot---->Covid booster-booster shot (pending) --->infinity

/
Re: New COVID Variant B11529: Countries Tighten Border Restrictions by Horbar1: 8:07pm On Nov 26, 2021
I think this COVID and December has enter into an agreement, this is how it started in 2019. May God continue to protect us.
Re: New COVID Variant B11529: Countries Tighten Border Restrictions by AgricMaster: 8:17pm On Nov 26, 2021
THIS COVID NO DEY REST
Re: New COVID Variant B11529: Countries Tighten Border Restrictions by cucumbar: 8:26pm On Nov 26, 2021
Anybody that hasn’t noticed by now that these people have an agenda is not sharp at all.

Everything that was termed conspiracy at the onset of Covid in early 2020 is playing out at the moment, and the majority of the citizens of the world still think it’s normal.

1 Like

Re: New COVID Variant B11529: Countries Tighten Border Restrictions by kennyz247(m): 10:01pm On Nov 26, 2021
staga:

It seems you have never read the book of Revelation to get an understanding of what is happening.
abeg weytn dey happen wey never happened bfor...
for owner bear eyes covid 19 go come and vanish away life will come to normal normal...
Re: New COVID Variant B11529: Countries Tighten Border Restrictions by kennyz247(m): 10:06pm On Nov 26, 2021
EyenNtokon:
Bro die and go to heaven nah, we go follow u later. Leave this earth 4 us
hm nowan die but hm want go heaven
Re: New COVID Variant B11529: Countries Tighten Border Restrictions by kennyz247(m): 10:09pm On Nov 26, 2021
mario2k:
If this new world order doesn't happen after covid, you will rot in hell for false teaching. You can't deceive people and go Scot free. Mark this post

[Stop talking like a foool,Rightousness2 has always told us the truth. We all are witnesses to this time of sorrow,except you surrender to our Lord Jesus Christ. Then you will have peace,but if you refuse and keep been a fool going about arguing even at this time. Be prepared for what is about to come when you miss the Rapture of the saints ]
na person wey want go heaven dey call another person fool , heaven indeed
Re: New COVID Variant B11529: Countries Tighten Border Restrictions by demelza: 10:45pm On Nov 26, 2021
passion007:

You are still forming Africa solidarity grin

Nigeria had better join these nations to ban travel to and from SA before it is too late.
grin grin grin
Re: New COVID Variant B11529: Countries Tighten Border Restrictions by omojeesu(m): 11:22pm On Nov 26, 2021
Lying Liars Ochestra
Re: New COVID Variant B11529: Countries Tighten Border Restrictions by omojeesu(m): 11:26pm On Nov 26, 2021
cucumbar:
Anybody that hasn’t noticed by now that these people have an agenda is not sharp at all.

Everything that was termed conspiracy at the onset of Covid in early 2020 is playing out at the moment, and the majority of the citizens of the world still think it’s normal.

This is beyond brainwashing or propaganda. This is satanic hypnosis and spell. People including the elites and middle class are so sucked in by this scam including doctors and professors that you know that something is badly fishy. No common sense again. Critical thinking is in short supply.
Re: New COVID Variant B11529: Countries Tighten Border Restrictions by Hkff: 11:44pm On Nov 26, 2021
Oh
Re: New COVID Variant B11529: Countries Tighten Border Restrictions by mytty: 1:02am On Nov 27, 2021
Liars, all liars
Just like their father Satan
DON'T EVER TAKE THAT DEVILISH VACCINES FOR ANYTHING,
All these are to get you convinced and finally inject you,

Share this on WhatsApp
Spread the love
The head of the Chemnitz Clinic in Germany, Dr. Thomas Jendges who committed suicide by jumping from the top of a building in Flemminstrasse, Germany has described COVID-19 vaccine as Bio-weapon against the human race.

Dr. Jendges, 55, in a suicide note said that he could no longer be part of the genocide.

The doctor died on the spot from his injuries. Jendges had only been appointed sole managing Director of the Chemnitz Clinic since October 1st 2021. Since April, he has been acting as Managing Director of East Germany’s largest municipal hospital.

Reports of a letter that the deceased allegedly left behind are circulating. Jendges allegedly killed himself to set an example against the corona vaccinations. These are “bio-warfare agents”, so it says in the postings. He is also said to have described the vaccine in his letter as genocide and a crime against humanity.”

According to Las repúblicas, in the lengthy farewell letter Dr. Thomas Jendges wrote before his suicide and demanded its publication, he is said to have harshly criticized the information policy of governments in dealing with the dangerousness of Covid vaccines.

READ ALSO: Fauci, Gates change opinions on COVID vaccine effectiveness

The constant lies and deceit to the patient and the vaccinated that the vaccines are supposedly harmless, he could no longer bear them, it is said in the letter.

He condemns vaccinating the population with experimental and lethal vaccines against Covid-19, which is in fact more of a biological warfare agent created and manipulated for that use, than for any other known utility. For Dr. Thomas Jendges, a genocide and a crime against humanity is taking place right now.

These are some details of the farewell letter that are currently in circulation:

Although Dr. Jendges has ordered that his entire suicide letter be published, according to the current state of knowledge of the mayor of Chemnitz, Sven Schulze of the SPD, continues to prevent this publication.

Numerous groups have formed in various forums demanding that Schulze abandon his blocking attitude and finally respect Jendges’ last wish.

Jendges leaves behind a wife and a
Re: New COVID Variant B11529: Countries Tighten Border Restrictions by TMKsouth: 8:05pm On Nov 27, 2021
itsme01:
It's going to be a boring Christmas in South Africa, the whole world is about to lock them out

SA is a vibe all on its own cool

2 Likes

Re: New COVID Variant B11529: Countries Tighten Border Restrictions by TMKsouth: 8:08pm On Nov 27, 2021
Burger01:
South Africa and COVID variant...they should just lock down that AIDS infested country. AIDS is not enough....now COVID variants angry

Troll, you're all over SA threads talking donkey manure.

1 Like

Re: New COVID Variant B11529: Countries Tighten Border Restrictions by JaceBlaze: 8:17pm On Nov 27, 2021
TMKsouth:

SA is a vibe all on its own cool

Tell him smiley

1 Like

Re: New COVID Variant B11529: Countries Tighten Border Restrictions by TMKsouth: 8:36pm On Nov 27, 2021
JaceBlaze:

Tell him smiley

You'll see some who've never been to SA come argue with us about this.

1 Like

Re: New COVID Variant B11529: Countries Tighten Border Restrictions by Burger01(m): 10:10pm On Nov 27, 2021
TMKsouth:

Troll, you're all over SA threads talking donkey manure.
Troll you said? I'm only concerned because I'm an international traveler. I don't want to get your variant shiiit!. Right now, about 70 people from South Africa tested +ve to your variant shiiit in a flight to Europe today! Just lock down your shiiit already angry
Re: New COVID Variant B11529: Countries Tighten Border Restrictions by JaceBlaze: 10:16pm On Nov 27, 2021
TMKsouth:

You'll see some who've never been to SA come argue with us about this.

As usual.
Re: New COVID Variant B11529: Countries Tighten Border Restrictions by TMKsouth: 10:35pm On Nov 27, 2021
Burger01:
Troll you said? I'm only concerned because I'm an international traveler. I don't want to get your variant shiiit!. Right now, about 70 people from South Africa tested +ve to your variant shiiit in a flight to Europe today! Just lock down your shiiit already angry

Why are we only hearing of such a case now - why wasn't SA infecting the world last week and one year ago?
Re: New COVID Variant B11529: Countries Tighten Border Restrictions by Burger01(m): 11:35pm On Nov 27, 2021
TMKsouth:

Why are we only hearing of such a case now - why wasn't SA infecting the world last week and one year ago?
You should yourself the question...and slowly answer your question cheesy
Re: New COVID Variant B11529: Countries Tighten Border Restrictions by TMKsouth: 11:47pm On Nov 27, 2021
Burger01:
I will ask myself that question...and slowly answer myself that question embarassed

Ok, let me know when you're done cool
Re: New COVID Variant B11529: Countries Tighten Border Restrictions by Kuna123: 9:45pm On Dec 24, 2021
Hi all, I recently got sick with coronavirus and I want to say that this is the worst disease I ever had, if you have the same situation, I recommend you go to the guys from IVD industry they cured me in a very short time!I don't know what I would have done if not for them.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Quack Indian Doctors Allegedly Exploiting Nigeria In Abuja / Abdu Maisharu 'Mai Of Tangale' Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Gombe / Covid 19 - The Difference Between Medication And Vaccination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.