Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,843 members, 7,972,975 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 01:33 AM

Most Nigerian Ladies Are Broke And Classist - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Nigerian Ladies Are Broke And Classist (443 Views)

Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) / Nigerian Ladies Married To Italian Men & They Are Happy (Photos) / Emeka Okorocha, Nigerian Doctor In UK Ladies Are Crushing On (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Nigerian Ladies Are Broke And Classist by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 26, 2021
They are literally heartless,have nothing to offer aside their body,they make no impact in your life,they leave you after they milk you dry in the name of RELATIONSHIP and jump to the next highest bidder tell me about "I am in my HOE PHASE" "DONT CHOKE ME" "I AM FREE TO SEE OTHER GUYS,NOT AS IF YOU HAVE PAID MY BRIDE PRICE"

THEY ARE NOT LOYAL IN THEIR PRIME EXCEPT IN THEIR EVENING NEWSPAPER AND MENOPAUSE STAGE

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Broke And Classist by KingEverest: 2:42pm On Nov 26, 2021
hmm
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Broke And Classist by Hayee(f): 2:44pm On Nov 26, 2021
Manesalah:
They are literally heartless,have nothing to offer aside their body,they make no impact in your life,they leave you after they milk you dry in the name of RELATIONSHIP and jump to the next highest bidder tell me about "I am in my HOE PHASE" "DONT CHOKE ME" "I AM FREE TO SEE OTHER GUYS,NOT AS IF YOU HAVE PAID MY BRIDE PRICE"

THEY ARE NOT LOYAL IN THEIR PRIME EXCEPT IN THEIR EVENING NEWSPAPER AND MENOPAUSE STAGE

ahhhh men don't like good women
Men are addicted to heartless gold diggers grin grin grin
Clitocurrency has been paying some women before your our ancestors were even born cheesy cheesy cheesy

If you can't accept this please kindly go and Bleep any transformer closest to you cheesy grin cheesy cheesy tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Broke And Classist by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 26, 2021
Hayee:
Clitocurrency has been paying some women before your our ancestors were even born cheesy cheesy cheesy

If you can't accept this please kindly go and Bleep any transformer closest to you cheesy grin cheesy cheesy tongue tongue

Pls show me where the good women are,this is you ladies response to gaslight the few good guys like me....I never cheated on any of my ex,all I wanted was a Romeo and Juliet kinda love that will lead to marriage but kept getting served breakfast....

I am done with Relationships,I am RED-PILLED now,Need to Make more coins,become emotionally dead to women,pump,dump and explore more puccis that I was depriving myself after being a "good and loyal" guy
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Broke And Classist by siofra(f): 3:05pm On Nov 26, 2021
YEAH AND MOST NIGERIAN MEN ARE ALSO BROKE AND COLOURIST.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Broke And Classist by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 26, 2021
siofra:
YEAH AND MOST NIGERIAN MEN ARE ALSO BROKE AND COLOURIST.

So you dumb Nigeria ladies bleach your skin because of Nigeria men? Tragic!!!!
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Broke And Classist by PUSSYHOE(m): 3:47pm On Nov 26, 2021
Hayee:

Leave the idiot him no want accept reality. All women are prostitute.
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Broke And Classist by AutoChick4U(f): 4:25pm On Nov 26, 2021
Manesalah:

Pls show me where the good women are,this is you ladies response to gaslight the few good guys like me....I never cheated on any of my ex,all I wanted was a Romeo and Juliet kinda love that will lead to marriage but kept getting served breakfast....

I am done with Relationships,I am RED-PILLED now,Need to Make more coins,become emotionally dead to women,pump,dump and explore more puccis that I was depriving myself after being a "good and loyal" guy

Same can b said for men. That you've not found doesn't mean they don't exist

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Broke And Classist by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 26, 2021
Manesalah:

I don't get it!!

The picture you posted attacks men also... For being community dìcks... You won't comment on that also? undecided
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Broke And Classist by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 26, 2021
Hayee:

Your assumption is just so-so undecided...
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Broke And Classist by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 26, 2021
Manesalah:

I don't know what you think you are OP, buh one thing I know for certainty is that you're no "Redpill" undecided...

You think being a redpill means carrying old hurts from past relationships into the next one?? You think being a redpill means "being emotionally dead to women, pump, dump and explore"? LMAO...

If you like don't heal... continue to carry those emotional garbage and be claiming redpill... Mtttttcheeeeewww...

And besides...
Don't you guys ever get tired of "women have nothing to offer except their bodies"??

Abeg look for something new, this one is getting old...

(1) (Reply)

What Exactly Is "The Future Is Female"? / Dear NL Redpillers, See This .... / Boredomness Is A Serious Thing That Must Be Dealt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.