Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,119 members, 7,943,037 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 11:39 PM

Women Are Scum. My Experience Today - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Are Scum. My Experience Today (3741 Views)

This Pictures Will Pepper Team Women Are Scum. Is He Not Amazing? / My Almost Cheating Experience Today. / Ladies Are Scum!!,see What This Lady Did[picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Are Scum. My Experience Today by iTearHerToto: 3:00pm On Nov 26, 2021
Girlfriend wey I start reason make I take serious dem don go fvcck am today grin She call me say she dey road dey come back. A journey she never informed me about.. She no even Sabi game. Told me her friend got pregnant and needed an abortion... Like say she be doc.. Her friend's in Benin while she said her friend was in her state and asked her to go meet her there to help her. Called her friend and found out friend is still in Benin...I don't need no soothsayer to tell me her punna was widened last night. Wahala for who wan take girl seriously. Women are scum cheesy

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Women Are Scum. My Experience Today by samdavjustin(m): 3:04pm On Nov 26, 2021
Eeehen ; and so what? Is she for you alone? Have you married her grin grin

Alaye calm down women are wonderful cool

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women Are Scum. My Experience Today by McEphiks(m): 3:09pm On Nov 26, 2021
iTearHerToto:
Girlfriend wey I start reason make I take serious dem don go fvcck am today grin She call me say she dey road dey come back. A journey she never informed me about.. She no even Sabi game. Told me her friend got pregnant and needed an abortion... Like say she be doc.. Her friend's in Benin while she said her friend was in her state and asked her to go meet her there to help her. Called her friend and found out friend is still in Benin...I don't need no soothsayer to tell me her punna was widened last night. Wahala for who wan take girl seriously. Women are scum cheesy

With this your moniker you sef na scum

4 Likes

Re: Women Are Scum. My Experience Today by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 26, 2021
You don forget say na woman born you.
Nonsense boy.

5 Likes

Re: Women Are Scum. My Experience Today by lkillbrokehoes: 3:46pm On Nov 26, 2021
Na joblessness dey cause this things

6 Likes

Re: Women Are Scum. My Experience Today by tosomaju(m): 3:53pm On Nov 26, 2021
iTearHerToto:
If you are a product of scum does that make you a multiple of scum or f(scum)?

1 Like

Re: Women Are Scum. My Experience Today by Saintmary(f): 4:53pm On Nov 26, 2021
The Nigerian society has succeeded in turning men to immature babies.

Smh

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Scum. My Experience Today by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 26, 2021
iTearHerToto:
but e pain you sha, no lie grin

1 Like

Re: Women Are Scum. My Experience Today by iTearHerToto: 5:36pm On Nov 26, 2021
WickedPisa:
but e pain you sha, no lie grin
Werey grin
Re: Women Are Scum. My Experience Today by BigYash: 5:59pm On Nov 26, 2021
No girl be person personal girlfriend o. Even your serious babe na another guy cum bank.
Op the moment you realize that girls of nowadays are like swimming pool,the better for you. You don't have to worry about who has been swimming in the pool,who is currently swimming with you and who is gonna swim after you. But always ensure you have your life jacket on(Condom)
You gerrit? If you don't gerrit, then forget about it..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Are Scum. My Experience Today by toujurs: 6:06pm On Nov 26, 2021
samdavjustin:
Eeehen ; and so what? Is she for you alone? Have you married her grin grin

Alaye calm down women are wonderful cool
No mind the guy, only him wan chop wetin him never pay bride price on. So him go knack the girls selfishly and drop her later. This one na selfish mumu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Are Scum. My Experience Today by DropsMic(m): 6:20pm On Nov 26, 2021
iTearHerToto:

You are what you attract
Re: Women Are Scum. My Experience Today by iTearHerToto: 6:24pm On Nov 26, 2021
toujurs:
No mind the guy, only him wan chop wetin him never pay bride price on. So him go knack the girls selfishly and drop her later. This one na selfish mumu.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Women Are Scum. My Experience Today by KingDash: 6:49pm On Nov 26, 2021
that's why I like myself, I no get time to dey love.. na only one thing dey my head when I meet babe..
Re: Women Are Scum. My Experience Today by padi94(m): 11:30pm On Nov 26, 2021
So cos she fvcked someone me she be scum...
You wey dey sleep around wetin you come be

1 Like

Re: Women Are Scum. My Experience Today by larryking540: 11:58pm On Nov 26, 2021
iTearHerToto:
it's her body ,and she decides who she gives it to ,chill man what you should avoid is a lady bring an unknown pregnancy for you to take care of...same way it's your dick and you decide the lady you give it to
Re: Women Are Scum. My Experience Today by Exkandayee(m): 1:25am On Nov 27, 2021
BigYash:
No girl be person personal girlfriend o. Even your serious babe na another guy cum bank.
Op the moment you realize that girls of nowadays are like swimming pool,the better for you. You don't have to worry about who has been swimming in the pool,who is currently swimming with you and who is gonna swim after you. But always ensure you have your life jacket on(Condom)
You gerrit? If you don't gerrit, then forget about it..

Copy cat....
Be yourself, don't be swalomier,, he's the owner idiot
Re: Women Are Scum. My Experience Today by Gadafii: 4:25am On Nov 27, 2021
Omo I no fit lie you, I have the most wonderful girl, I am sorry you met the wrong one, but una deserve each other cool
Re: Women Are Scum. My Experience Today by wisdomkid: 6:13am On Nov 27, 2021
Abeg calm down. Talk to her first before concluding sh!t. Wetin b this half investigation and coming to FULL conclusion? Nigeria police at it's best.
You for b Naija police I swear
Re: Women Are Scum. My Experience Today by Thermodynamics(m): 7:21am On Nov 27, 2021
OP why you de lie? I've read this story multiple times on nairaland, same story all the time. OP go find work, I think you're idle.

1 Like

Re: Women Are Scum. My Experience Today by BigYash: 7:29am On Nov 27, 2021
Exkandayee:

Copy cat....
Be yourself, don't be swalomier,, he's the owner idiot
Swalomier ass licker! Mugu,but I hope you got the message ?
Re: Women Are Scum. My Experience Today by Vulcanheph(m): 7:36am On Nov 27, 2021
Beebah2000:
You don forget say na woman born you.
Nonsense boy.
Derailer... Just like all senseless feminists, you've totally ignored the message and you're now attacking the man.

1 Like

Re: Women Are Scum. My Experience Today by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 27, 2021
From experience, I would say.......... E no even concern me.FTS

(1) (Reply)

2022 Waec English Language Questions And Answers Obj And Essay [june 10 2022] / How Do You Tell A Girl Politely That Her Kpekus Stinks If You Observe It Does? / My Mother Is Against Me Having A Girlfriend At 29yr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.