Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,780 members, 7,898,775 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 06:50 PM

Court Acquits 19 Men Accused Of Being MASSOB Members After 15 Years In Prison - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Acquits 19 Men Accused Of Being MASSOB Members After 15 Years In Prison (30179 Views)

IPOB/MASSOB Members’ Asylum: FG May Summon British Envoy / UK To Grant Asylum To ‘persecuted’ IPOB, MASSOB Members / Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed In Germany By IPOB Members After Meeting. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Acquits 19 Men Accused Of Being MASSOB Members After 15 Years In Prison by mmsen: 8:12pm On Nov 30, 2021
After 15 years?

Nonsense.
Re: Court Acquits 19 Men Accused Of Being MASSOB Members After 15 Years In Prison by prophetfire: 8:13pm On Nov 30, 2021
seunmsg:
The lucky ones that Peter Obi Pandora did not massacre using Akwuzu SARS during his bloody reign in Anambra.

Congratulations to them for the freedom. I am still very hopeful that one day, Peter Obi will pay for the crimes he committed against innocent MASSOB members.
Stop being a stupid afonja mumu.
Re: Court Acquits 19 Men Accused Of Being MASSOB Members After 15 Years In Prison by udemzyudex(m): 8:25pm On Nov 30, 2021
seunmsg:
The lucky ones that Peter Obi Pandora did not massacre using Akwuzu SARS during his bloody reign in Anambra.

Congratulations to them for the freedom. I am still very hopeful that one day, Peter Obi will pay for the crimes he committed against innocent MASSOB members.

Stop behaving like a kid,you're grown.
Re: Court Acquits 19 Men Accused Of Being MASSOB Members After 15 Years In Prison by rollandben(m): 8:28pm On Nov 30, 2021
The gravity of injustice in Nigeria ehn...I just dey fear Nigeria
Re: Court Acquits 19 Men Accused Of Being MASSOB Members After 15 Years In Prison by Gravity56: 8:32pm On Nov 30, 2021
Inkling:
Who will pay them back the 15 years ?

There's a possibility that some of them is definitely going back to crime.
Re: Court Acquits 19 Men Accused Of Being MASSOB Members After 15 Years In Prison by Abujason: 8:36pm On Nov 30, 2021
seunmsg:

The murderer must be called out to pay for his crimes no matter how some of you feel about it. Those killed and their loved ones are crying for justice. Stop supporting evil because of politics.

You must be talking about the terrorist in chief Buhari who has killed more Nigerians than all past leaders combined. I hope a true Southerner with balls takes over after that failure leaves office and punish him and all those enablers in his govt for all the atrocities he committed.
Re: Court Acquits 19 Men Accused Of Being MASSOB Members After 15 Years In Prison by lonecatt(m): 8:36pm On Nov 30, 2021
seunmsg:

Beg who? My lawyers are on standby. Tell him to hurry up with the case.
which lawyer?
I beg no let me laugh.month don end ,go collect your peanut
Re: Court Acquits 19 Men Accused Of Being MASSOB Members After 15 Years In Prison by saintade01(m): 8:39pm On Nov 30, 2021
Blame it on our judiciary.
Re: Court Acquits 19 Men Accused Of Being MASSOB Members After 15 Years In Prison by okewumi: 8:41pm On Nov 30, 2021
NAwA ooooio.

Which kind country is this for God sake?

15 years for that matter. If they are 25yrs then, it means they are now 40yrs.
Destiny wasters.

Do you know how many bokoharam they have released between 2012 and they are now in Nigerian Army?
Re: Court Acquits 19 Men Accused Of Being MASSOB Members After 15 Years In Prison by warlordd(m): 8:49pm On Nov 30, 2021
Megatrix:

Will you shut up and stop making foolish posts? What concerns Peter Obi with Federal SARS? And Obi never had any issues with MASSOB at any time. As a matter of fact, he enjoyed the sympathy of MASSOB because he was Ojukwu's political God son. You just keep exposing your ignorance with all these nonsensical posts you make.

That's not true! Obi had a running battle with Massob while he was the governor of state prompting him to bring in Army thru the then president OBJ to deal with them. Infact Massob attacked him when he accompanied Ojukwu to the funeral of CC Onoh at Ngwo and it was Ojukwu that saved the situation by angrily ordering Massob boys out of the compound.
Re: Court Acquits 19 Men Accused Of Being MASSOB Members After 15 Years In Prison by efighter: 8:51pm On Nov 30, 2021
KingEverest:
shocked if they can hire a good lawyer they can slam a hefty lawsuit on their accusers

But who were President and Anambra Governor 15 years ago when these people were arrested? The persons will die painful deaths.
Re: Court Acquits 19 Men Accused Of Being MASSOB Members After 15 Years In Prison by efighter: 8:53pm On Nov 30, 2021
Amumaigwe:

May Peter Obi continue to torment you with more restlessness.

Please counter his claim with proofs, or shut the fucck up
Re: Court Acquits 19 Men Accused Of Being MASSOB Members After 15 Years In Prison by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 30, 2021
Rexwalters1:
History will always repeat itself, the foolish are bound to repeat the mistakes of the past, be ready for your own 15 years, nothing new under the sun.

it's only the foolish that won't understand the implications of "if" in my comment. It's not me, so all you said is rubbish. If you mention me again, na thunder go fire your head. Try understand the implications of the "if" well this time around, before you say I have insulted you
Re: Court Acquits 19 Men Accused Of Being MASSOB Members After 15 Years In Prison by Princemolar101: 9:15pm On Nov 30, 2021
KingEverest:
shocked if they can hire a good lawyer they can slam a hefty lawsuit on their accusers
In zoogeria abi hands habitation?
Re: Court Acquits 19 Men Accused Of Being MASSOB Members After 15 Years In Prison by Ingocof(m): 9:30pm On Nov 30, 2021
Megatrix:

You expect me to accept that trash from that quack source?

Guy, swallow your pride and accept it, it was a well documented fact and was everywhere in public that Pandora in conjunction with some people ordered the killing of MASSOB members.
Re: Court Acquits 19 Men Accused Of Being MASSOB Members After 15 Years In Prison by Ingocof(m): 9:35pm On Nov 30, 2021
Ournolly:

So Peter Obi as a governor was in charge of the police and military?
I have been wondering if half education is the only qualification for that una BMC stuff.

How then can Sanwo-Olu ordered the army to kill at Lekki?
Re: Court Acquits 19 Men Accused Of Being MASSOB Members After 15 Years In Prison by Ingocof(m): 9:37pm On Nov 30, 2021
Cosmatikka:
The guy is a zombie.
He sees Peter obi as the only Igboman worthy of stopping Tinubu, so his agenda is to always attack Obi.
His eats from Tinubu's gutter and licks his hairy balls

You mean the 5% votes of the south east can stop Tinubu? You need to sleep and wake up to reality again.
Re: Court Acquits 19 Men Accused Of Being MASSOB Members After 15 Years In Prison by Munzy14(m): 9:42pm On Nov 30, 2021
seunmsg:

Clowning ranting....Buhari's dangerous and clueless regime don do this one shege... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Court Acquits 19 Men Accused Of Being MASSOB Members After 15 Years In Prison by anselm791(m): 9:45pm On Nov 30, 2021
They must counter sue, this is Malu dong!
Re: Court Acquits 19 Men Accused Of Being MASSOB Members After 15 Years In Prison by Ingocof(m): 9:48pm On Nov 30, 2021
To know that this incidence happened during the PDP (the party the igbos have dying for) regime at the top and APGA (the real igbo party in the east) in that state brings a sour taste, imagine this is said to have happened under Buhari and his APC, this space could have been filled with venom, but now the IPOBIANS on this space are mute and fighting to defend the governor that was on the seat then.

1 Like

Re: Court Acquits 19 Men Accused Of Being MASSOB Members After 15 Years In Prison by Karemarealty288(m): 9:49pm On Nov 30, 2021
These ones will avoid Ipob and Nnamdi kanu like leprosy...
Re: Court Acquits 19 Men Accused Of Being MASSOB Members After 15 Years In Prison by Megatrix: 10:02pm On Nov 30, 2021
Ingocof:

Guy, swallow your pride and accept it, it was a well documented fact and was everywhere in public that Pandora in conjunction with some people ordered the killing of MASSOB members.
You must be a clown!!! If it's well documented and everywhere in public, then why are you clowns finding it difficult to produce any credible evidence of it? I don't deal with a quack source that is quoting a group that doesn't even exist. If peter Obi ever made such a grave order,it will surely be reported in the genuine, well known media organizations we have so why can't you guys find it anywhere? If anything is to be swallowed here, it's your pathetic lies.
Re: Court Acquits 19 Men Accused Of Being MASSOB Members After 15 Years In Prison by Decide2rise: 10:06pm On Nov 30, 2021
seunmsg:

You sound like a lunatic these days

1 Like

Re: Court Acquits 19 Men Accused Of Being MASSOB Members After 15 Years In Prison by gidgiddy: 10:28pm On Nov 30, 2021
This case is s tragedy for Nigeria. Since when has becoming a member of MASSOB become a crime? MASSOB was never proscribed. So what is the crime of these men if being a member of MASSOB is not a crime?

They just locked these men up for 15 years for no reason. Terrible
Re: Court Acquits 19 Men Accused Of Being MASSOB Members After 15 Years In Prison by saintmm(m): 10:42pm On Nov 30, 2021
15 years just like that from a man's lifespan. What a matter?
And even thinking of them being innocent is agonizing. What a country!
From evil executive to wicked heartless judiciary to non challant legislooters. In addition to naive citizenry. Again, what a country!

I pray for the defrauded to find grace to continue their life journey and to end well in life.

I rise
Re: Court Acquits 19 Men Accused Of Being MASSOB Members After 15 Years In Prison by Ournolly: 10:49pm On Nov 30, 2021
Ingocof:

How then can Sanwo-Olu ordered the army to kill at Lekki?
No sane person accuses him of such, Thinubu was the one pointed finger on because of his influence on the federal level.
Re: Court Acquits 19 Men Accused Of Being MASSOB Members After 15 Years In Prison by Nobody: 1:19am On Dec 01, 2021
Can we take a moment to acknowledge that for 8.5 good years of the PDP governments that Igbos were overwhelmingly supporting , theses young men were forgotten left to rot in prison.
It's govt of Buhari that Igbos seemingly hate and think hates us, that allowed their fair trial and acquittal.

2 Likes

Re: Court Acquits 19 Men Accused Of Being MASSOB Members After 15 Years In Prison by osazsky(m): 5:40am On Dec 01, 2021
ElectroLyte:

https://www.tori.ng/news/187433/tears-of-joy-as-anambra-court-acquits-19-men-held.html?s=08
this ones didnt do anything they spent 15 years. I fell for thier leader kanu...online warriors who cant take a bullet for him go soon they rant..we die here..nigeria will break.the irony of it all is that the morr his boys are beheading innocent people the more the punishment. Kanu should forget it abeg
Re: Court Acquits 19 Men Accused Of Being MASSOB Members After 15 Years In Prison by KILLTHECOWS(f): 6:08am On Dec 01, 2021
seunmsg:

what about tinubu and lekki tollgate..
I know you will keep mute on it..
Peter obi is your problem..but he is far better than your Lord..I don't see any connections between Peter obi and the write up above if not for hatred and bigot.
Re: Court Acquits 19 Men Accused Of Being MASSOB Members After 15 Years In Prison by KILLTHECOWS(f): 6:13am On Dec 01, 2021
seunmsg:

I am demanding for justice for those killed by Peter Obi Pandora. You have a problem with that?
so you are now fighting for the Biafrans suddenly?
Re: Court Acquits 19 Men Accused Of Being MASSOB Members After 15 Years In Prison by ogwumgbe: 7:16am On Dec 01, 2021
seunmsg:

You should be concerned with the dirty game your useless government is playing concerning lekki massacre

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Judge Flees As Thugs Disrupt Proceedings Against Fayose / We’ll Be Happy If Father Mbaka’s Predictions Come To Pass – Senator Gamawa / The First 5 Female Judges In Nigeria (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.