Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,003 members, 7,903,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 07:27 AM

Traders Now Sell Bad Rotten Eggs Which Smells Like Ammonia - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Traders Now Sell Bad Rotten Eggs Which Smells Like Ammonia (378 Views)

FCTA: Two Men Arrested For Selling Rotten Chicken In Abuja Market / Rotten Rice Being Rebagged In Benue State (Video) / Five Containers Laden With Rotten Fish, Other Edibles, Found In Apapa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Traders Now Sell Bad Rotten Eggs Which Smells Like Ammonia by YoungRay007: 6:07pm On Nov 26, 2021
Please take note of the quality of eggs been sold currently in Nigeria. Since the increase in price of eggs, most people hardly buy eggs as before, this makes eggs stay longer in the traders shop and when it is sold, it already spoilt.

Today, I bought five eggs from a Trader in my street, when I boiled it, I noticed it had a very terrible smell, I immediately took it to the person who sold it to me, she apologized and changed it. I got home, boiled it and it was still bad when I cracked it. I got really angry and could not go back to return it.
Re: Traders Now Sell Bad Rotten Eggs Which Smells Like Ammonia by KingEverest: 6:30pm On Nov 26, 2021
cry the prices of food stuffs now eh, e no go better for those wicked politicians

1 Like

Re: Traders Now Sell Bad Rotten Eggs Which Smells Like Ammonia by backnbeta(f): 6:39pm On Nov 26, 2021
Bought eggs from an accredited poultry, boiled six and they smelled so badly. Infact, two of them had pink smelly yolks. I threw it all out with the rest of 'em

1 Like

Re: Traders Now Sell Bad Rotten Eggs Which Smells Like Ammonia by slimjohn2k5: 6:57pm On Nov 26, 2021
And people are out there endorsing Tinubu. It is well
Re: Traders Now Sell Bad Rotten Eggs Which Smells Like Ammonia by Ahmback(m): 9:52am On Nov 27, 2021
It is well
Re: Traders Now Sell Bad Rotten Eggs Which Smells Like Ammonia by americaninja1: 11:34am On Nov 27, 2021
Greedy selfish traders and farmers.. increasing the price of goods unnecessarily
Re: Traders Now Sell Bad Rotten Eggs Which Smells Like Ammonia by Turboking(m): 12:21pm On Nov 27, 2021
Op.. the reason for the increase of spolt eggs and stenches that comes with it,is due to incessant use of what is called "egg booster" (an amplifier drugs for layers)by poultry farmers in other to increase egg returns from their chickens and this is as a result of scarcity and high demand for eggs. By administering this drug( egg booster)to the layers reduces the quality and longevity of the eggs. Supposedly,are to last for months but in recent time they get spoilt in matters of days..so op..it's not low patronage responsible for increase in spoilt eggs
Re: Traders Now Sell Bad Rotten Eggs Which Smells Like Ammonia by Turboking(m): 12:23pm On Nov 27, 2021
Op.. the reason for the increase of spolt eggs and stenches that comes with it,is due to incessant use of what is called "egg booster" (an amplifier drugs for layers)by poultry farmers in other to increase egg returns from their chickens and this is as a result of scarcity and high demand for eggs. By administering this drug( egg booster)to the layers reduces the quality and longevity of the eggs. Supposedly,eggs are to last for months but in recent time they get spoilt in matters of days..so op..it's not low patronage that is responsible for increase in spoilt eggs but effort to meet demand and maximize profit by poultry farmers
Re: Traders Now Sell Bad Rotten Eggs Which Smells Like Ammonia by superCleanworks(m): 12:27pm On Nov 27, 2021
KingEverest:
cry the prices of food stuffs now eh, e no go better for those wicked politicians

If all this curses ever work then presidents will not be staying on seat for 8 years.
we even have senators that have been in power since Jesus came.
so calm down.
Nigerians are the number one problem. Our silence will kill this country.
when you come out to protest against things like this it is your very next neighbour
that will point fingers at you and say you are protesting because you are broke.
Re: Traders Now Sell Bad Rotten Eggs Which Smells Like Ammonia by KingEverest: 12:32pm On Nov 27, 2021
superCleanworks:

If all this curses ever work then presidents will not be staying on seat for 8 years.
we even have senators that have been in power since Jesus came.
so calm down.
Nigerians are the number one problem. Our silence will kill this country.
when you come out to protest against things like this it is your very next neighbour
that will point fingers at you and say you are protesting because you are broke.
Sad and true cry

(1) (Reply)

Indigenes Of Neighboring Community Prints Fake Obituary Posters For FUTO VC / Five Dowen College Students Remanded In Juvenile Center Over Sylvester Oromoni’s / Police Arrest Man For Making App To Auction Muslim Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.