Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,153 members, 7,890,890 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:16 PM

Black Axee And Eiye Cult War. Man Axed In His Face DISTURBING PHOTOS - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Black Axee And Eiye Cult War. Man Axed In His Face DISTURBING PHOTOS (5239 Views)

Aiye Vs Eiye Delta Gang War: Man’s Mouth Blown With A Gun By Cultists (Graphic) / Aiye And Eiye Cult Clash In Ogun, People Killed (Graphic Photos) / Calabar Cult War: Man Shot Dead, Hand Amputated (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Axee And Eiye Cult War. Man Axed In His Face DISTURBING PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 11:39am On Nov 27, 2021
jericco1:
Kids wasting their life

Some married men are in this game
Re: Black Axee And Eiye Cult War. Man Axed In His Face DISTURBING PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 11:39am On Nov 27, 2021
Memberclub:
He died?

This your question err
Re: Black Axee And Eiye Cult War. Man Axed In His Face DISTURBING PHOTOS by MufasaLion: 11:40am On Nov 27, 2021
Cultistupdate:

My brother is very painful

I don't pity a murdered cultist. Not painful to me.
Re: Black Axee And Eiye Cult War. Man Axed In His Face DISTURBING PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 11:41am On Nov 27, 2021
Rickmann:

And i'm called a jew man cos in don't belong to any of these sects?
Funny grin
Since cultism puts food on their tables and pays their bills, they can continue for all I care..

Which food you'll be the one paying dues and treating survivor of gun bullets
Re: Black Axee And Eiye Cult War. Man Axed In His Face DISTURBING PHOTOS by jericco1(m): 11:50am On Nov 27, 2021
Cultistupdate:

Some married men are in this game
Very useless people
Re: Black Axee And Eiye Cult War. Man Axed In His Face DISTURBING PHOTOS by Rickmann: 11:56am On Nov 27, 2021
Cultistupdate:

Which food you'll be the one paying dues and treating survivor of gun bullets

That's my point.
Re: Black Axee And Eiye Cult War. Man Axed In His Face DISTURBING PHOTOS by manlawal(m): 11:59am On Nov 27, 2021
Cultistupdate:
To get more cult and confraternity related news. To know when there is a pending cult war for you to run for safety add up on WhatsApp.

+2347086186717

This guy was killed in Ondo state, in Okitipupa based on the cult war between black axee and eiye confraternity which started because an eiye member slapped a number one man of the in Michael Otedola college of education.

Well revenging the slap and counter revenging is still claiming the lives of this rival gangs.

Viewers discretion is strongly advised
Michael otedola is not in okitipupa stop the lies they have osustech there
Re: Black Axee And Eiye Cult War. Man Axed In His Face DISTURBING PHOTOS by Polynek(m): 12:05pm On Nov 27, 2021
Cultistupdate:

I pity those girls dating them because if rival gang does not see mama bird they'll shoot children. I hope u understand the proverb
is a lie responsible ones de
Re: Black Axee And Eiye Cult War. Man Axed In His Face DISTURBING PHOTOS by Polynek(m): 12:06pm On Nov 27, 2021
Geemax:
I am yet to see a responsible cultist.
of course they are
Re: Black Axee And Eiye Cult War. Man Axed In His Face DISTURBING PHOTOS by Memberclub(m): 12:48pm On Nov 27, 2021
Elchappo:

Nope, he did not, nah script from village masquerade him dey act...
thank goodness. I thought he died
Re: Black Axee And Eiye Cult War. Man Axed In His Face DISTURBING PHOTOS by abeeee(m): 1:41pm On Nov 27, 2021
Cultistupdate:
To get more cult and confraternity related news. To know when there is a pending cult war for you to run for safety add up on WhatsApp.

+2347086186717

This guy was killed in Ondo state, in Okitipupa based on the cult war between black axee and eiye confraternity which started because an eiye member slapped a number one man of the in Michael Otedola college of education.

Well revenging the slap and counter revenging is still claiming the lives of this rival gangs.

Viewers discretion is strongly advised
Guy post that ESN video na
Re: Black Axee And Eiye Cult War. Man Axed In His Face DISTURBING PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 2:03pm On Nov 27, 2021
manlawal:
Michael otedola is not in okitipupa stop the lies they osustech there

This is a different one. Check my previous thread. The cult war is spreading.
Re: Black Axee And Eiye Cult War. Man Axed In His Face DISTURBING PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 2:04pm On Nov 27, 2021
Memberclub:
thank goodness. I thought he died

That is actually an Irony
Re: Black Axee And Eiye Cult War. Man Axed In His Face DISTURBING PHOTOS by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 27, 2021
Fvck up no dey sour
Re: Black Axee And Eiye Cult War. Man Axed In His Face DISTURBING PHOTOS by mccloud224(m): 9:52pm On Nov 27, 2021
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool All D GRA GRA, ALL d WHO GOES U..

R.I.P TO THE DEAD..

GAME is NEVER a PROTECTION.. Amabobi No CULT JAZZ PASS, No CULT STRONG PASS, No CULT JUJU PASS...

People Dem wey CARRY am 4 HEAD in doz DAYS, Dem de 6ft and MANY go STILL join Dem but I no PRAY so..

GAME wey u go JOIN and u no go get PEACE of MIND. U no go fit de one PLACE or even WALKER freely for ROAD, Ur house self u no go fit stay.. Na only wen ur Gs Dem de wit u, na dat TIME u fit feel SAFE, which is not even 100% SAFE...

amabobi no Gain in it.. LAS LAS u go see BANTER, LAS LAS u go still FIGHT and dat FIGHT or BANTER fit b ur last...

If u no COME, u no go KNOW and if dem no Tell u self, U no go fit SEEM..

WTF MAN

I don dey observe you for months incognito...

You wan be like slawomir. You can never be him. If you like type "HOLY GRAM" 10,000 times a day for FTC come tell us of malikush,arizona or green wey you smoke... E no consign any.

You dey form strong....Na you go finally cast yourself for this forum. You think say NL na better anonymous place ba?

Keep jonzing. As I dey watch you, na so thousands odas dey obs.

Logging out.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Killaboy Admits Killing His Girlfriend, Witnesses Says He Cut Her Up To Peices / BREAKING: Many Children Killed As Bomb Hits Private School In Kano (graphic Pix) / Mother And Daughter Goes N@k£d On The Street To Share The Word Of G®d [pic/video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.