Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,478 members, 7,926,399 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 02:19 PM

3 Facial Creams That Will Help With Acne - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 3 Facial Creams That Will Help With Acne (405 Views)

Sebastine Oiwoh: Bleaching Creams Can Cause Cancer, Kidney Disease, Cataracts / Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN / Skin Like Milk: How Organic Are Organic Creams? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Facial Creams That Will Help With Acne by kotovo9066: 2:36am On Nov 27, 2021
Most of us have experienced acne at some point in our lives. Whether it’s the stress-induced acne caused by finals week or the hormonal acne caused by ovulation, it’s probably best to figure out how to get rid of it as quickly as possible. Fortunately, there are many different treatment options that can help clear up blemishes, blackheads, and whiteheads alike.

1) Even Skin Tone

A new study out of UCLA indicates that topical use of niacinamide, a form of vitamin B3, can help reduce redness in some people with rosacea. Because many people who suffer from acne also experience some degree of redness on their face, dermatologists are recommending that patients with acne begin using niacinamide-containing products. These studies indicate that it can help get rid of redness caused by pimples, helping to even skin tone. Niacinamide is an effective antioxidant; thus, it is able to neutralize free radicals (which break down your skin's elasticity) and prevent them from creating dark spots on your skin. This will give you healthy, glowing results over time. Use something like Olay Active Hydrating Beauty Fluid for sensitive acne prone skin so you can not only hydrate but soothe dry areas at once!

2) Reduce Irritation

Many acne treatments irritate or dry out skin. If you have sensitive skin, it’s important to look for products that are specifically designed for people with sensitive complexions. Look for ingredients like aloe vera, green tea extract and vitamins A and E in your facial moisturizer to help soothe your skin. According to InStyle magazine, cold-pressed plant oils from ingredients such as jojoba oil also act as natural anti-inflammatory agents on irritated skin. Depending on your condition, dermatologists might recommend at-home remedies for pimples, such as lukewarm saltwater washes or oatmeal baths. Talk to a doctor about which of these treatments might be best for you.

3) Soften Skin

If you have acne, you may be tempted to scrub your face daily. But that kind of exfoliation can actually dry out skin and lead to irritation and acne outbreaks. Avoid unnecessary damage by only using a gentle, non-abrasive cleanser twice a day — once in the morning and once at night — and follow up with a light moisturizer. Make sure you’re buying something for sensitive skin so it doesn’t further irritate your face or clog pores. Your dermatologist might even recommend applying an over-the-counter product containing salicylic acid before bedtime. This type of alpha hydroxy acid works as an anti-inflammatory agent and has been shown to help treat moderate cases of acne when used regularly.

Get Organic Cosmetic Formulation: https://www.fiverr.com/sirupson/develop-skincare-and-any-organic-cosmetic-formulation
Re: 3 Facial Creams That Will Help With Acne by denuvo322(m): 3:09pm On Dec 06, 2021
A proper diet, without salt and sugar, helps me a lot to cope with acne.
Yes, it is difficult, but it is worth it, my face clears up a lot after this diet.
I also recently came across a source called OwlRatings, which has a lot of good tips for fighting acne.
I hope very soon I will have no acne at all.
I am so tired of them that I stopped believing that they will ever go away at all.
Re: 3 Facial Creams That Will Help With Acne by Tammihun: 6:02pm On Dec 23, 2021
Wow! this is a spectacular skin solution. One of my close buddies got a severe acne problem recently and since her comment is here so it became easy for me to trace this post for future skin treatments.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Won’t Take Expired Vaccines Again —NAFDAC DG / What Is Dehydration And Its Effect On The Body / 9 Signs Of Prostate Enlargement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.