Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,218 members, 7,880,804 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:10 AM

Bodmas Kemepadei Dumps Christianity For Egbesu Worship (Photo) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bodmas Kemepadei Dumps Christianity For Egbesu Worship (Photo) (41469 Views)

Pastor Sarah Omakwu Warns Comedians Against Using Christianity For Jokes / I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked / Order Of Egbesu Brotherhood (OEB) Member Performs Rites In A River In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bodmas Kemepadei Dumps Christianity For Egbesu Worship (Photo) by leofab(f): 10:17am On Nov 28, 2021
BESTScientist1:
It doesn't stop the fact that he has made the biggest mistake of his life, no matter the number of ignoramuses that supports him
mistake detector
Re: Bodmas Kemepadei Dumps Christianity For Egbesu Worship (Photo) by showafrica(m): 12:25pm On Nov 28, 2021
ezechi24:

How please?....do you know that the most developed countries on earth are not religious freaks?....the most wealthy people on earth are neither Christians or Muslims....or do you think if our leaders were swearing with our rightful tradition things would still be like this in Africa?....the white god is powerful and lenient because the whites are not as greedy and wicked as a Blackman
The black god is not lenient because Africans are wicked and greedy thats the difference, so if every continent follow their true traditions Africa would be the continent that'll rule the world....becus as soon as you kill or steal or kidnap or make false accusation you must face the consequencies no time for waiting for the future.....see we African are actually poor in reasoning I swear.

I tell you, if only Buhari sweared with black god, he for no last one year for aso rock and before you know it, na sincere and good people go dey rule. Africa for dey as clean and strict as North Korea
Re: Bodmas Kemepadei Dumps Christianity For Egbesu Worship (Photo) by Jesusbonboy: 2:13pm On Nov 28, 2021
backbencher:
Freedom of religion. Nothing wrong with what he has done.

I may disagree with his religious choices, but since no one really forced me to follow my religion, and no one forced him to follow his...
Re: Bodmas Kemepadei Dumps Christianity For Egbesu Worship (Photo) by Damisam93(m): 2:36pm On Nov 28, 2021
RenaissanceGuy:
Even while he was claiming Christian, chances are 98% high that he was in an occult group. So there's very little difference between then and now.

Nigerian politician, my guy na 100%
Re: Bodmas Kemepadei Dumps Christianity For Egbesu Worship (Photo) by ajl: 4:00pm On Nov 28, 2021
This brother has seen the light. We are in the age of reawakening. The zombies are finally rising up.
Re: Bodmas Kemepadei Dumps Christianity For Egbesu Worship (Photo) by ajl: 4:04pm On Nov 28, 2021
showafrica:

I tell you, if only Buhari sweared with black god, he for no last one year for aso rock and before you know it, na sincere and good people go dey rule. Africa for dey as clean and strict as North Korea

Exactly, let the politicians start taking oath of office using traditional oath taking. Nigeria will be like paradise within a short period. But they will never do that because they no their christianity and islam can't do Jack to them with all their evils. True traditional worshippers live life like saints. I am not talking of fake and evil ones that are fooling the people.

1 Like

Re: Bodmas Kemepadei Dumps Christianity For Egbesu Worship (Photo) by EmpressOne(f): 11:18am On Nov 29, 2021
More sheep are waking up, thank God. Go back to your roots people. Christianity and Islam is not your religion, you have sold your birthright! Know the truth and be free

1 Like

Re: Bodmas Kemepadei Dumps Christianity For Egbesu Worship (Photo) by Krismas(m): 2:53pm On Nov 29, 2021
AreaFada2:

Lol, me to read up story? You seem to be confusing Christianity and early Abrahamic religion. Who was the first African/black Christian?

Ethiopian proselytes didn't take monotheism to Okitipupa, Afikpo or Kafanchan. cheesy grin
Igbo Jewish story of Gad is not historically or Rabbinically proven yet.

Let us not bask in glory of Horn of Africa people who see themselves as very different from Sub-Saharan Africans (Southern and West Africans especially).

By the way, I was taught by both Biblical and Talmudic/Rabbinic experts. Not everyone on Nairaland is writing from a face-me-I-slap you using candle light from Ikotun-Ijegun or Ahoada. grin cheesy
grin Frumentius was d Bishop of Aksum cathedral as far back as 4th century. grin U so wrong calling Ethiopians proselytes where infact they were more Jewish dan the dispersed Israelytes wit doubtable pedigrees. The Ethiopians with descendants from Menilek, who was the child Solomon had with queen Sheba were the purest form of Jews available over the last 1000yrs grin It was in the 12th century Lalibela built the extraordinary Christians cathedrals in Ethiopia. So it doesn’t add up that 300 long years after was wen Christianity showed up in west Africa wit the coming of d Portuguese
Re: Bodmas Kemepadei Dumps Christianity For Egbesu Worship (Photo) by AreaFada2: 3:50pm On Nov 29, 2021
Krismas:
grin Frumentius was d Bishop of Aksum cathedral as far back as 4th century. grin U so wrong calling Ethiopians proselytes where infact they were more Jewish dan the dispersed Israelytes wit doubtable pedigrees. The Ethiopians with descendants from Menilek, who was the child Solomon had with queen Sheba were the purest form of Jews available over the last 1000yrs grin It was in the 12th century Lalibela built the extraordinary Christians cathedrals in Ethiopia. So it doesn’t add up that 300 long years after was wen Christianity showed up in west Africa wit the coming of d Portuguese

Oh Boy, even Emperor Haile Selassie dismissed the myth of Sheba's son o. I don't think me and you know their history better.
Assuming she did have Solomon's son, Ethiopia was already established and that son could not have been the father of all Ethiopians. It's like claiming that Oduduwa was biological father of all Yoruba. Not possible. Yoruboid people already existed long before Oduduwa. At most, some ruling houses and some nobles descended from him. Spiritual leader, perhaps.

Ethiopia has well over 70 tribes of various origins, nothing related to Israel. Most who were proselytes were sneaked out decades ago during Mitzvah Moshe and Mitzvah Schlomo. Operations Moses and Solomon respectively by Israeli govt.

Nobody said that there weren't Christians in 4th Century. Christianity got to Ethiopia in 1st century. In fact Philip baptised the Ethiopian ambassador/eunuch of Queen Candace before destruction of the last Temple in 70AD by the Romans. Acts 8: 26 narrates it well. Acts was reportedly written by Luke.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bodmas Kemepadei Dumps Christianity For Egbesu Worship (Photo) by Krismas(m): 4:38pm On Nov 29, 2021
AreaFada2:

Oh Boy, even Emperor Haile Selassie dismissed the myth of Sheba's son o. I don't think me and you know their history better.
Assuming she did have Solomon's son, Ethiopia was already established and that son could not have been the father of all Ethiopians. It;s like claiming that Oduduwa was biological father of all Yoruba. Not possible. Yoruboid people already existed long before Oduwua. At most, some ruling houses and some nobles descended from him. Spiritual leader, perhaps.

Ethiopia has well over 70 tribes of various origins, nothing related to Israel. Most who were proselytes were sneaked out decades ago during Mitzvah Moshe and Mitzvah Schlomo. Operations Moses and Solomon respectively by Israeli govt.

Nobody said that there weren't Christians in 4th Century. Christianity got to Ethiopia in 1st century. In fact Philip baptised the Ethiopian ambassador/eunuch of Queen Candace before destruction of the last Temple in 70AD by the Romans. Acts 8: 26 narrates it well. Acts was reportedly written by Luke.
grin I wouldn’t be surprised if Haile Selassie made attempts to diminish the Menilek story. Afterwards that was the bridge he rode to greatness. By selling himself as the pure stock of Menilek, he attained the status of deity. He only changed his name, Ras Tafari. So folks wouldn’t suspect he is the god of the Rastafarians. grin U know of operation Solomon and yet u doubt the story of Solomon’s Ethiopian son? Operation Solomon was in 1991 by which time first century proselytes shud have been extinguished from Ethiopia. Why were there no Libya proselytes in 1991 in Libya? As there were Libyans in Jerusalem on the Pentecost day in the book of acts. Israel relocated Ethiopian Jews to Israel in 1984 and 1991. They didn’t see them as proselytes. They are Jews! Right now, Ethiopia claims the ark of the covenant long missing from Jerusalem wen Nebuchadnezzar raided is with them. It might just be true. Wot am saying to u is that the Europeans didn’t teach us Christianity. We’ve been Christians long before the Europeans
Re: Bodmas Kemepadei Dumps Christianity For Egbesu Worship (Photo) by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 10:25pm On Nov 29, 2021
Leverage2021:
Good for him seems christians don't force or order fatwa on people like him

If Na for our religion we don kill am sharp sharp

Sunan Abi Dawud 4356

A man who turned back from Islam was brought to Abu Musa. He invited him to repent for twenty days or about so. Muadh then came and invited him (to embrace Islam) but he refused. So he was beheaded

Thank God the bible ain't taking serious.

"If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers; 7 Namely, of the gods of the people which are round about you, nigh unto thee, or far off from thee, from the one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth; 8 Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him: 9 But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people. 10 And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die; because he hath sought to thrust thee away from the Lord thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage. 11 And all Israel shall hear, and fear, and shall do no more any such wickedness as this is among you. Deuteronomy 13:6-11
Re: Bodmas Kemepadei Dumps Christianity For Egbesu Worship (Photo) by tatatar: 10:33pm On Nov 29, 2021
BeLookingIDIOT:

Thank God the bible ain't taken serious.

"If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers; 7 Namely, of the gods of the people which are round about you, nigh unto thee, or far off from thee, from the one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth; 8 Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him: 9 But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people. 10 And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die; because he hath sought to thrust thee away from the Lord thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage. 11 And all Israel shall hear, and fear, and shall do no more any such wickedness as this is among you. Deuteronomy 13:6-11
Re: Bodmas Kemepadei Dumps Christianity For Egbesu Worship (Photo) by Leverage2021: 6:47am On Nov 30, 2021
BeLookingIDIOT:

Thank God the bible ain't taking serious.

The Bible isn't taken seriously but you Mohammed claims to be the seal of it

If you had a brain all you quoted is referring to the children of Israel not outsiders not christians

Same Jews at that time had made a covenant with their God never to leave him upon which they enjoyed certain privilege

I believe you know what an oath is especially how it works if you break it, you are at the mercy of the law you broke

allah never had oath with Muslims to follow him so it's a big deal if he would be beheading them for not following him

1 Like

Re: Bodmas Kemepadei Dumps Christianity For Egbesu Worship (Photo) by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 2:40pm On Nov 30, 2021
Leverage2021:
The Bible isn't taken seriously but you Mohammed claims to be the seal of it

If you had a brain all you quoted is referring to the children of Israel not outsiders not christians

Same Jews at that time had made a covenant with their God never to leave him upon which they enjoyed certain privilege

I believe you know what an oath is especially how it works if you break it, you are at the mercy of the law you broke

allah never had oath with Muslims to follow him so it's a big deal if he would be beheading them for not following him

I ain't Muslim first of all.
Didn't Jesus say he haven't come to abolish the laws sad? Why did Christain nations have apostacy laws until secularism took over? Why do you keep changing doctrines to suit the times grin? Why should anyone at all be executed for leaving a faith?
You talk about taking oaths; what oaths did I(if we're a Jew) take? Did I sign any documents and willfully entrust myself to danger if I left the cult? If I converted to Islam knowing there will be consequences of leaving,is that not the same as me taking a oath? Does that makes such a law any much less condemnable?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bodmas Kemepadei Dumps Christianity For Egbesu Worship (Photo) by emmyileri(m): 2:47pm On Nov 30, 2021
Goodluck
Jesus replied, “No one who puts a hand to the plow and looks back is fit for service in the kingdom of God.” Luke 9:62
Re: Bodmas Kemepadei Dumps Christianity For Egbesu Worship (Photo) by Leverage2021: 6:49pm On Nov 30, 2021
BeLookingIDIOT:

I ain't Muslim first of all.
Didn't Jesus say he haven't come to abolish the laws sad? Why did Christain nations have apostacy laws until secularism took over? Why do you keep changing doctrines to suit the times grin? Why should anyone at all be executed for leaving a faith?
You talk about taking oaths; what oaths did I(if we're a Jew) take? Did I sign any documents and willfully entrust myself to danger if I left the cult? If I converted to Islam knowing there will be consequences of leaving,is that not the same as me taking a oath? Does that makes such a law any much less condemnable?
I think you hold brief for Islam more than the athiest you want to claim, too bad you are ashamed of your religion

How come Islam accepts all men are born sinners just because of Adam sin, this already has explained why the same God of Adam can hold offspring accountable for the ordinances predecessors swore to protect even to their unborn generations

Islam has no right to execute those who want out whether you know the consequences is inconsequential

Some one can join a fratanity if he doesn't swear that such and such should befall him when he leaves it is dead on arrival
Re: Bodmas Kemepadei Dumps Christianity For Egbesu Worship (Photo) by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 7:41pm On Nov 30, 2021
Leverage2021:
I think you hold brief for Islam more than the athiest you want to claim, too bad you are ashamed of your religion

How come Islam accepts all men are born sinners just because of Adam sin, this already has explained why the same God of Adam can hold offspring accountable for the ordinances predecessors swore to protect even to their unborn generations

Islam has no right to execute those who want out whether you know the consequences is inconsequential

Some one can join a fratanity if he doesn't swear that such and such should befall him when he leaves it is dead on arrival
"Why should anyone at all be executed for leaving a faith?"
You trying to justify the one in your bible was what my response was for. Saying their long dead ancestors made an oath with their god holds no water. No one ought be executed for leaving a faith for whatever reason,simple.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bodmas Kemepadei Dumps Christianity For Egbesu Worship (Photo) by Leverage2021: 8:27pm On Nov 30, 2021
[s]
BeLookingIDIOT:

"Why should anyone at all be executed for leaving a faith?"
You trying to justify the one in your bible was what my response was for. Saying their long dead ancestors made an oath with their god holds no water. No one ought be executed for leaving a faith for whatever reason,simple.
[/s]you have not said anything

You don't tell the one who owns you what to do with you

If you can't explain why Adam sin becomes every human sin then you shouldn't be shifting goal post by saying I am justifying something you are stranded to fault

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

3-Year-Old Sarah, Brutalized By Parents Who Think She Is A Witch (Pictures) / Pastor Elis Apologizes For Groping Ariana Grande's Boobs At Aretha's Funeral / "Super Rich Churches That Do Business Must Pay Tax" – Sheikh Abdur-Rahman Ahmad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.