Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,212 members, 7,887,563 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 10:41 AM

Anita Joseph Kneels For Her Husband To Prove That She Doesn't Control Him (Pix) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anita Joseph Kneels For Her Husband To Prove That She Doesn't Control Him (Pix) (74569 Views)

Maria: Kelvin's Brother Dares Cubana Chief Priest, Threatens To Expose Him (Pix) / Seyi Awolowo Fans Donate TV, Shoes, Portrait, Cake To Him (pix) / Kemi Olunloyo Gives Her Life To Christ; Kneels For Pastor Ibiyeomie's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anita Joseph Kneels For Her Husband To Prove That She Doesn't Control Him (Pix) by Shedking(m): 12:52pm On Nov 27, 2021
Those of you disagreeing with her, maybe love never catch una.

I've been there before, love made me do things that are stupid to ordinary people, but I'm doing that to keep her, showing her how much I love her in different ways.

Na only love way make me wash my woman undies and spread for rope. grin but I use washing machine shall
Re: Anita Joseph Kneels For Her Husband To Prove That She Doesn't Control Him (Pix) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 1:05pm On Nov 27, 2021
When will our sweet loving and caring Bubu kneel infront of Nigerians to show that he's submissive to the country?
Re: Anita Joseph Kneels For Her Husband To Prove That She Doesn't Control Him (Pix) by Ruggman: 1:09pm On Nov 27, 2021
Nonsense, after fake kneeling for him, you make his knees your foot mart
Re: Anita Joseph Kneels For Her Husband To Prove That She Doesn't Control Him (Pix) by bukiah: 1:17pm On Nov 27, 2021
Mitcheeeewwwww� radarada
Re: Anita Joseph Kneels For Her Husband To Prove That She Doesn't Control Him (Pix) by princewarri1985: 1:18pm On Nov 27, 2021
WE THE MEN HAS DISOWNED MC FISH AND DISMISSED HIM FROM THE KINGDOM OF MEN BECAUSE HE IS A DISGRACE TO MANHOOD AND TOO WEAK, THE FEMINIST CAN HAVE HIM
Re: Anita Joseph Kneels For Her Husband To Prove That She Doesn't Control Him (Pix) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 27, 2021
Gwan2:

Nice body you said?…gosh

Na only me get eye for better woman for this naija abi wetin happen wey guys done lower their standard for beauty?
Forget that burnt part on her arm, or whatever that is. Forget her chubby frame. Rumour has it that she is very soft. She has that junk in the trunk too. wink Some are slim-thick and hotter than she is but it's until you get to feel their body and be surprised how hard it is. Upon the big booty and thighs. I hate anything hard on a woman.
Las Las, I'm marrying a Latina or Western European lady. So I know the beauty standard I crave. Lol grin Don't think because I said Anita has the curves, it means I don't know tasteful beauty standards. But she's not that bad.

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph Kneels For Her Husband To Prove That She Doesn't Control Him (Pix) by iPresh4s(m): 1:24pm On Nov 27, 2021
Na by like that?
Re: Anita Joseph Kneels For Her Husband To Prove That She Doesn't Control Him (Pix) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 27, 2021
Shedking:
Those of you disagreeing with her, maybe love never catch una.

I've been there before, love made me do things that are stupid to ordinary people, but I'm doing that to keep her, showing her how much I love her in different ways.

Na only love way make me wash my woman undies and spread for rope. grin but I use washing machine shall
grin grin
Bad guy...
Keep it up...the love, that is.
Nothing wrong as long as she's your wife. But your gf?? Well, you said you used a washing machine, so I can overlook this sacrilegious action. That's if she's not wifey.
Re: Anita Joseph Kneels For Her Husband To Prove That She Doesn't Control Him (Pix) by Elidrisy20: 1:29pm On Nov 27, 2021
The guy they try,na dis heavy duty you dey ride
Re: Anita Joseph Kneels For Her Husband To Prove That She Doesn't Control Him (Pix) by Tannhauser(m): 1:42pm On Nov 27, 2021
cheesy
Thanks for confirming the facts we already knew...
grin
Dude's face says it all..
Too late for damage control
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph Kneels For Her Husband To Prove That She Doesn't Control Him (Pix) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 27, 2021
Public display of rubbish raised to power of 10,this social media showing are not needed, cos nobody really cares

How to quickly become an effective affiliate marketer in no time,tips and video trainings involved
Check my signature for more info
Re: Anita Joseph Kneels For Her Husband To Prove That She Doesn't Control Him (Pix) by Bamzyriches451: 1:47pm On Nov 27, 2021
She doesn't control on camera but she controls at home

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph Kneels For Her Husband To Prove That She Doesn't Control Him (Pix) by Omicron007: 1:48pm On Nov 27, 2021
[s][quote author=ILoveDemMANNA post=108000316]All for the grams.
Internet couple[/quote[/s]]
Re: Anita Joseph Kneels For Her Husband To Prove That She Doesn't Control Him (Pix) by Navalsadiq(m): 1:52pm On Nov 27, 2021
That one consine them
Re: Anita Joseph Kneels For Her Husband To Prove That She Doesn't Control Him (Pix) by generalwo(m): 1:59pm On Nov 27, 2021
Media show... When baba reach house... Na to begin wash pants and plates..... She doesn't have to kneel to prove anything..... I have not seen joke silva kneel once in public for her husband but her nature will give you a hint about how she lives with her husband..... All these mumu actresses.... See as the guy be like her younger brother sef
Re: Anita Joseph Kneels For Her Husband To Prove That She Doesn't Control Him (Pix) by LollySeaSide: 2:13pm On Nov 27, 2021
FTC
Re: Anita Joseph Kneels For Her Husband To Prove That She Doesn't Control Him (Pix) by IDRWFB(m): 3:21pm On Nov 27, 2021
doggedfighter:
What a news !

IQ reducing news.
Re: Anita Joseph Kneels For Her Husband To Prove That She Doesn't Control Him (Pix) by SqueezedPant: 3:53pm On Nov 27, 2021
SmellySperm:
For the camera. The man looks like a SIMP cheesy
Re: Anita Joseph Kneels For Her Husband To Prove That She Doesn't Control Him (Pix) by Tinney104(m): 3:59pm On Nov 27, 2021
grin grin

Kid mentality na here we go dey wey them carry another news come again
Make Una dey do show off again about una relationship cele mad gan

Re: Anita Joseph Kneels For Her Husband To Prove That She Doesn't Control Him (Pix) by Ashley86400: 4:07pm On Nov 27, 2021
Bigpapi:
See him looking at a lady's nyash that has been bleeped by so many Niggas

And him nko?
Has his dick only been inside one woman?
The way you guys dey take reason sef. .
Re: Anita Joseph Kneels For Her Husband To Prove That She Doesn't Control Him (Pix) by ahnie: 4:38pm On Nov 27, 2021
Nonsense news
Re: Anita Joseph Kneels For Her Husband To Prove That She Doesn't Control Him (Pix) by StMavic: 4:48pm On Nov 27, 2021
Una sure say this guy no marry grandma?
Re: Anita Joseph Kneels For Her Husband To Prove That She Doesn't Control Him (Pix) by nazablossom(f): 5:21pm On Nov 27, 2021
doggedfighter:
What a news !

IQ reducing news.
grin cheesy
Re: Anita Joseph Kneels For Her Husband To Prove That She Doesn't Control Him (Pix) by ceematics: 5:22pm On Nov 27, 2021
Bigpapi:
See him looking at a lady's nyash that has been bleeped by so many Niggas
Igwe Tupac Don cum Taya inside that Ikebe grin it's a public poo tank.
Re: Anita Joseph Kneels For Her Husband To Prove That She Doesn't Control Him (Pix) by Mummyfour(f): 5:24pm On Nov 27, 2021
TinubuGoQuench:

WILL YOU SHUT UP THERE!!!
grin grin oo boy yee!!.
People dey para for this guy no be small

2 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph Kneels For Her Husband To Prove That She Doesn't Control Him (Pix) by tayour917i(m): 5:40pm On Nov 27, 2021
doggedfighter:
What a news !

IQ reducing news.
Awon news were
Re: Anita Joseph Kneels For Her Husband To Prove That She Doesn't Control Him (Pix) by Hkff: 5:45pm On Nov 27, 2021
Who cares
Re: Anita Joseph Kneels For Her Husband To Prove That She Doesn't Control Him (Pix) by doggedfighter(f): 5:58pm On Nov 27, 2021
tayour917i:

Awon news were

Hahahahahahaha grin grin

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph Kneels For Her Husband To Prove That She Doesn't Control Him (Pix) by Clinghton: 8:02pm On Nov 27, 2021
This lady looks older than the guy.
Re: Anita Joseph Kneels For Her Husband To Prove That She Doesn't Control Him (Pix) by chaloskyx: 10:10pm On Nov 27, 2021
BOTH OF YOU ARE STUPID O SHEY YOU KNOW ITS ACTUALLY SOCIAL MEDIA THAT CONTROLS YOUR HOME IF THEY SAY YOUR HUSBAND IS JOBLESS YOU WOULD STAGE AN ACT TO PROVE OTHERWISE. IF THEY SAY YOU ARE AN OLOSHO YOU WOULD TRY DESPERATELY TO SHOW SOCIAL MEDIA YOU ARE NOT. CANT YOU LIVE NORMAL LIVES ALL I SEE IS A FAKE MARRIAGE THAT DEPENDS ON SOCIAL MEDIA FOR HAPPINESS AND TO BE SUSTAINED THE MOMENT PEOPLE STOP TALKING ABOUT YOU GUYS THAT WOULD SPELL THE END OF YOUR FAKE MARRIAGE
Re: Anita Joseph Kneels For Her Husband To Prove That She Doesn't Control Him (Pix) by BluntCrazeMan: 5:18am On Nov 28, 2021
Trumann:
His own is even better.
Is it not someone that is Warripikin's husband?

That lousy and noisy humpty-dumpy literally sits on his head.
How much do you know about the husband plss??
Does she flaunt him Online with baseless captions?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

15 Famous Nigerian Celebrities With Their Kids (PHOTOS) / OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding / Mompha Exposes Hushpuppi: Fraudster, Your Mom A Bread Seller & Dad A Taxi Driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.