Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,161 members, 7,916,396 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 10:28 PM

This Woman Got The People Of Port Harcourt Amazed With Her Skill... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / This Woman Got The People Of Port Harcourt Amazed With Her Skill... (452 Views)

Check Out This Woman's Shop That Leads Directly Into A Nightclub (pics/video) / This Woman Got The People Of Port Harcourt Amazed With Her Skill... / Ghanaians On The Streets Of Port Harcourt Dancing And Selling Adonko Bitters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Woman Got The People Of Port Harcourt Amazed With Her Skill... by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 27, 2021
This young and beautiful lady works with one of the surveying firms in Port Harcourt and it May amaze you to know that she types with a laptop placing the paper on the screen...

Re: This Woman Got The People Of Port Harcourt Amazed With Her Skill... by doggedfighter(f): 10:45am On Nov 27, 2021
Really?

1 Like

Re: This Woman Got The People Of Port Harcourt Amazed With Her Skill... by eboy540(m): 10:45am On Nov 27, 2021
Op you are a joke

If you can't type like dat

You are not yet a typist
Re: This Woman Got The People Of Port Harcourt Amazed With Her Skill... by jaeyking(m): 10:51am On Nov 27, 2021
Mtscheww rubbish
See me dey rush to see the thread.
As a typist, this is just a tip of the iceberg.

Since my laptop go blind screen
I paid for a premium app for typing on my phone with OTG cable and printers install.

I print from my phone.

It's quite even more easy and faster for me sef

1 Like

Re: This Woman Got The People Of Port Harcourt Amazed With Her Skill... by onlinestaff2020: 10:55am On Nov 27, 2021
Good vagina babe!

This one can use her hands to cum your cassava stick fast.

1 Like

Re: This Woman Got The People Of Port Harcourt Amazed With Her Skill... by suffering: 1:13pm On Nov 27, 2021
So, she touch types. I do the same.
Re: This Woman Got The People Of Port Harcourt Amazed With Her Skill... by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 27, 2021
onlinestaff2020:
Good vagina babe!

This one can use her hands to cum your cassava stick fast.
lolz

(1) (Reply)

A Pro Graphics Designer @ Your Service / Opay POS Machine Available / I Need Agents For Vessels & Truck Lease And Also For Diesel Supply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.