Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,832 members, 7,872,795 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:15 PM

If Tinubu Is Lying About His Age, His Presidential Ambition Is Already Over - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Tinubu Is Lying About His Age, His Presidential Ambition Is Already Over (3212 Views)

Peter Obi: The One Of PDP Is Over 70 Yrs; The Other One, We Don't Know His Age / 2023: My Presidential Ambition Is Speculative ― Goodluck Jonathan / Atiku Abubakar Crying As He Collects His Presidential Nomination Form (More Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Tinubu Is Lying About His Age, His Presidential Ambition Is Already Over by hollah123: 12:56pm On Nov 27, 2021
esnbrutality:
See as this one dey cry like certified Muguu....Na so e dey pain you reach??

Tinubu will NEVER be a President..unless its a Town Union President in Irabiji "watever"...spits

u said more than that to buhari n he's in his 2nd term now,a sitting president who called u 5% n won re election, he even called u dot in d circle later.

U people have been thoroughly humiliated

If buhari can call u 5% n dot in d circle n nothing xup
Who are u?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Tinubu Is Lying About His Age, His Presidential Ambition Is Already Over by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 27, 2021
mrvitalis:

Keep talking

Lol. Kalu is una new man of the moment ba now that Kanu is shackled and humbled.

One can always trust you and that Gidgiddy to be 'excitable' chaps so not surprised at your antics. .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Tinubu Is Lying About His Age, His Presidential Ambition Is Already Over by esnbrutality: 1:15pm On Nov 27, 2021
That is why "buhari the mannequin" has become "Gulliver's travel"??.....moving from Continents to continents and seeking relevance because he wants to execute a 5%'er....Roaming around the world because a 5% put him and a whole nation at their wits end??

You wail and sound stewpid anytime to want to castigate the so called 5%.,,,i wonder why with your 95% status you rather die then let the 5% leave peacefully. isn't that madness??
angry angry angry angry angry angry

hollah123:
u said more than that to buhari n he's in his 2nd term now,a sitting president who called u 5% n won re election, he even called u dot in d circle later.

U people have been thoroughly humiliated

If buhari can call u 5% n dot in d circle n nothing xup
Who are u?

1 Like

Re: If Tinubu Is Lying About His Age, His Presidential Ambition Is Already Over by hollah123: 1:42pm On Nov 27, 2021
esnbrutality:
That is why "buhari the mannequin" has become "Gulliver's travel"??.....moving from Continents to continents and seeking relevance because he wants to execute a 5%'er....Roaming around the world because a 5% put him and a whole nation at their wits end??

You wail and sound stewpid anytime to want to castigate the so called 5%.,,,i wonder why with your 95% status you rather die then let the 5% leave peacefully. isn't that madness??
angry angry angry angry angry angry

inconsequential guy,abeg free me

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Tinubu Is Lying About His Age, His Presidential Ambition Is Already Over by esnbrutality: 1:52pm On Nov 27, 2021
Senseless muguu....dont ever quote or share my posts...miscreant.

hollah123:
inconsequential guy,abeg free me
Re: If Tinubu Is Lying About His Age, His Presidential Ambition Is Already Over by house10s: 2:02pm On Nov 27, 2021
so if he is telling d truth bout his age, u will vote for him shey

2 Likes

Re: If Tinubu Is Lying About His Age, His Presidential Ambition Is Already Over by hollah123: 2:03pm On Nov 27, 2021
esnbrutality:
Senseless muguu....dont ever quote or share my posts...miscreant.

u are nothin but a toy in d hands of northerners, same way they taught ojukwu a bitter lesson is d same way they are teaching kanu a bitter lesson.

Your 2 war lords ran away,kanu is even worse cos he was picked up like a petty thief

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Tinubu Is Lying About His Age, His Presidential Ambition Is Already Over by Ikinternational: 2:18pm On Nov 27, 2021
Okutanla1:
Op, you are a well-known Biafra agitator, so what's your fvcking business with Tinubu's ambition? Abi how is Tinubu's ambition and age of concern to your agitation?? Lemme guess, you're a closet PDP supporter. Werey wey dey disguise. Tinubu says he is 69yrs old, if you feel otherwise that's your fvcking headache.

Omg you people are miserable fvcks

You people don't want the country divided, but at the same time only seem capable of thinking along tribal lines. Just pitiful

You people have opinions on America. But somebody from Abia (a fellow Nigerian) can't discuss your precious Lagos state.

Stupid motherfuckers
Re: If Tinubu Is Lying About His Age, His Presidential Ambition Is Already Over by Ikinternational: 2:22pm On Nov 27, 2021
omenkaLives:
How is that any ipob terrorist's business??

Shouldn't they be totally preoccupied with freeing their SAVIOUR from the cage he's currently shackled in inside DSS zoo?

Such confused people.

Look at this one that's not confused

A Nigerian does not need your permission to speak on Nigerian matters dickhead

So damn stupid
Re: If Tinubu Is Lying About His Age, His Presidential Ambition Is Already Over by freeborn02: 2:28pm On Nov 27, 2021
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Even if he's not lying, his presidential ambition/aspiration is over.

It's more easier for our beloved prophet MAZI NNAMDI KANU to become the president than Tinubu.

You look advanced in age.
Re: If Tinubu Is Lying About His Age, His Presidential Ambition Is Already Over by Ikinternational: 2:30pm On Nov 27, 2021
hollah123:
oga
The release of your runaway albino should b d most important thing to u n not tinubu now

And besides,y are u concerned about d governance of the zoo?

Since u have all referred to us all as animals,y not allow us to choose our best animal in peace

SW never agitated right?
No other area in Nigeria right
It's only the igbos

Continue, your lies are fantastic
Re: If Tinubu Is Lying About His Age, His Presidential Ambition Is Already Over by Ikinternational: 2:34pm On Nov 27, 2021
hollah123:
5% is too small to threaten a presidential aspirant

0% sef if you prefer

You elected then reelected Buhari to pepper the igbos

A bag of rice is 34k this Christmas

No crying abeg. The change must be enjoyed
Re: If Tinubu Is Lying About His Age, His Presidential Ambition Is Already Over by Ikinternational: 2:43pm On Nov 27, 2021
Okutanla1:

You Biafrans are a very shameless lot. One day you people will tell us how exactly Tinubu is the problem of your agitation, seeing how you are his fiercest online haters. You say you want Biafra, yet you are stalking a Yoruba man with a Nigerian presidential ambition, no be juju be dat? All of una don ment. Reasonable people can see through your political Biafra bullshyt.

Nigerians can discuss other Nigerians without your permission. Shocking I know

You people cannot be this daft...surely it has to be a put on

You all are never going to get that control you're seeking online. Can't discuss Lagos, can't discuss Tinubu yada yada

Foh with that rubbish
Re: If Tinubu Is Lying About His Age, His Presidential Ambition Is Already Over by Ikinternational: 2:48pm On Nov 27, 2021
AbijaJ:

Why are you flashing OUK's picture? Is OUK asking for Tinubu's age too? You people like overreaching and overestimating your importance. Without igbo votes, Buhari was elected into office, not once but twice. Tinubu has attained his current political renown without and in spite of igbo and their hatred for his person. Nnamdi Kanu tried to hijack EndSars protest in an attempt to destroy Tinubu politically and in other ways, yet today he (Kanu) is the one locked up in a dungeon somewhere in Abuja, while the Tinubu y'all Biafrans live to hate is running for the highest office in the country. Shouldn't that be enough to tell you that una no reach?? Abeg fvck off my mention.

Ndi una no reach
I guess Kalu is from Sokoto

This motherfucker is seriously bragging about electing Buhari...lol

Keep on electing politicians to spite the igbos abeg

You're fvcking smart
Re: If Tinubu Is Lying About His Age, His Presidential Ambition Is Already Over by Ikinternational: 2:51pm On Nov 27, 2021
efighter:
Lazy youth, concentrate on your life

Tinubu has lived a good life for himself, though at the expenses of the masses. He is simply smarter than most of us. Unfortunately,he has used his smartness to deny us our entitlement.

If your life is 1% as good as Tinubu's life, your sculpture will be at the entrance of your village. Tinubu is the man your father has been praying and fasting to be. So, whether he becomes President or not, he will be remembered forever.

Have you forgotten that Awolowo was never President nor Prime Minister? Yet, he remains the most rated Nigerian dead or alive. Whether you belief my last statement or not does not change the truth.

Sense or nonsense??
This one is praising his rapist. Weird post
Re: If Tinubu Is Lying About His Age, His Presidential Ambition Is Already Over by SlayerForever: 2:53pm On Nov 27, 2021
BigSarah:
If majority of Nigerians say they want Tinubu, even if he is 100 they'll get him...

Support what majority of Nigerians want, as long as Nigeria remains...
Nigeria is already too toxic to remain an antagonist

Remove that Big from your name.
Re: If Tinubu Is Lying About His Age, His Presidential Ambition Is Already Over by hollah123: 3:10pm On Nov 27, 2021
Ikinternational:

0% sef if you prefer

You elected then reelected Buhari to pepper the igbos

A bag of rice is 34k this Christmas

No crying abeg. The change must be enjoyed
i don't care even if a bag of rice is 1 million,na u igbos dey wail n na so u go wail till 2023 that another Yoruba will take over

1 Like

Re: If Tinubu Is Lying About His Age, His Presidential Ambition Is Already Over by xelly: 3:37pm On Nov 27, 2021
QueenAgbo:
Igbos should stop this their bad belle politics.You guys should be bold and courageous enough and support your candidate.

Stop hiding under your fulani master(Atiku).What stop the Igbos from producing the president?

Please I need direct answer to these questions.

1) Was this write up written by Igbos?
2) Is age required to contest election?
3) How old is Tinubu?
4) Is it wrong to know his age?

1 Like

Re: If Tinubu Is Lying About His Age, His Presidential Ambition Is Already Over by omenkaLives(m): 4:00pm On Nov 27, 2021
Ikinternational:

Look at this one that's not confused

A Nigerian does not need your permission to speak on Nigerian matters dickhead

So damn stupid
Ipob terrorists have suddenly started pledging allegiance to Nigeria, calling themselves Nigerians.

This language being spoken by Buhari has really become a language clearly understood by the recalcitrant dolts. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: If Tinubu Is Lying About His Age, His Presidential Ambition Is Already Over by Redcrafton: 4:18pm On Nov 27, 2021
omenkaLives:

Shouldn't they be totally preoccupied with freeing their SAVIOUR from the cage he's currently shackled in inside DSS zoo?

Such confused people.

Benue People Drink Beer From 9 Am Till Dawn, Insult Me For Not Helping Them...Ortom

https://www.nairaland.com/6869519/benue-people-drink-beer-9...

Nobody cares about your rants...
Re: If Tinubu Is Lying About His Age, His Presidential Ambition Is Already Over by Redcrafton: 4:18pm On Nov 27, 2021
omenkaLives:

Such confused people.

----
Re: If Tinubu Is Lying About His Age, His Presidential Ambition Is Already Over by Bigii(m): 4:35pm On Nov 27, 2021
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Even if he's not lying, his presidential ambition/aspiration is over.

It's more easier for our beloved prophet MAZI NNAMDI KANU to become the president than Tinubu.

I love you already. Marry me abeg kiss
Re: If Tinubu Is Lying About His Age, His Presidential Ambition Is Already Over by olagbola45(m): 4:53pm On Nov 27, 2021
mrvitalis:
Tell tinubu to tell us the secondary school he attended and the year let's there first

Let me not even go to what's his name ..his real name ... LMAO 2022 would be funny Sha
ekun egbere
Re: If Tinubu Is Lying About His Age, His Presidential Ambition Is Already Over by alanto: 5:42pm On Nov 27, 2021
Moferere:
Una go dwell on trivialities, before Una eyes open, Tinubu don become president
Leave them. Dem go con start sit at home.
Re: If Tinubu Is Lying About His Age, His Presidential Ambition Is Already Over by alanto: 5:45pm On Nov 27, 2021
omenkaLives:
Ipob terrorists have suddenly started pledging allegiance to Nigeria, calling themselves Nigerians.

This language being spoken by Buhari has really become a language clearly understood by the recalcitrant dolts. cheesy
There’s nothing like Biafra or Igbo they all know this. Some of them just want to catch out politically. You no de read their threads.
These were people who were mostly slaves to Itshekiri about 80 years ago. Ask Reno.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Tinubu Is Lying About His Age, His Presidential Ambition Is Already Over by alanto: 5:46pm On Nov 27, 2021
alanto:

There’s nothing like Biafra or Igbo they all know this. Some of them just want to catch out politically. You no de read their threads.
These were people who were mostly slaves to Itshekiri about 80 years ago. Ask Reno.
Re: If Tinubu Is Lying About His Age, His Presidential Ambition Is Already Over by Burruchaga71(m): 6:03pm On Nov 27, 2021
I rather choose death than Tinubu to preside over me. Impossible!
Re: If Tinubu Is Lying About His Age, His Presidential Ambition Is Already Over by softwareman(m): 8:05pm On Nov 27, 2021
Okutanla1:

You Biafrans are a very shameless lot. One day you people will tell us how exactly Tinubu is the problem of your agitation, seeing how you are his fiercest online haters. You say you want Biafra, yet you are stalking a Yoruba man with a Nigerian presidential ambition, no be juju be dat? All of una don ment. Reasonable people can see through your political Biafra bullshyt.
Why this level of obsession? They are more than shameless.
They are sick, despicable,demented and disgusting.
They are hateful, evil and satanic.

1 Like

Re: If Tinubu Is Lying About His Age, His Presidential Ambition Is Already Over by softwareman(m): 8:14pm On Nov 27, 2021
Burruchaga71:
I rather choose death than Tinubu to preside over me. Impossible!
Then you are a complete ignoramus when it comes to democracy. The people who want tinubu has the same right as those who do not want him.
Democracy is a game of numbers
IT IS NOT ABOUT LIFE AND DEATH.
If you do not understand this , then it is either you are being deliberately MISCHIEVOUS or you are stupid beyond redemption. I do not really think you are stupid and am sorry for suggesting so.
You are probably just overwhelmed with hatred.
C

2 Likes

Re: If Tinubu Is Lying About His Age, His Presidential Ambition Is Already Over by Burruchaga71(m): 8:17pm On Nov 27, 2021
softwareman:

Then you are a complete ignoramus when it comes to democracy. The people who want tinubu has the same right as those who do not want him.
Democracy is a game of numbers
IT IS NOT ABOUT LIFE AND DEATH.
If you do not understand this , then it is either you are being deliberately MISCHIEVOUS or you are stupid beyond redemption. I do not really think you are stupid and am sorry for suggesting so.
You are probably just overwhelmed with hatred.
C
Animal. Tinubu can NEVER be my president that's all

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Makoko Is An Eyesore . LASG should demolish it. / The Hypocrisy Of Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie / Peter Obi Is Coming To Oyo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.