Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,832 members, 7,933,127 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 07:43 PM

Skill Up Or Avoid Being Broke And Futuristic Poverty - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Skill Up Or Avoid Being Broke And Futuristic Poverty (338 Views)

Ways You Can Avoid Being Used By Selfish Nigerian Employers / Tips On How To Avoid Being Fired / Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Skill Up Or Avoid Being Broke And Futuristic Poverty by AfriNotesNEWS: 11:29am On Nov 27, 2021
Things are turning around. Days seems to have come when job recruiter and employers don't mind the records on your cv (Resume)
Visit NairaLEARN.com

Yes, Recruiters/Employers, these days don't mind the Records on your CV/Resume, records such as your educational achievement, the BSc, MSc, Ph.D., etc employers have started to care less about all this

What employers are after is simple ( WHAT CAN YOU DO, WHAT CAN YOU OFFER THEM) In pursuit of that, employers are searching for the followings

1: What Can You Do
2: What Skill Do You Have
3: How Can You Help The Organization workforce
4: How Ready are you to work drama free
5: How Prepared are you to work as a team, and easily get along with other co-workers, customers, and more

These and very more are things that matter in today's workforce, in all skill up, plan to learn a new skill and best get your self into practice, putting in actions things you have learned, In All, Visit www.nairalearn.com to get started, learning a new skill...

Cheers

Re: Skill Up Or Avoid Being Broke And Futuristic Poverty by DAVIDMOE(m): 11:49am On Nov 27, 2021
AfriNotesNEWS:
Things are turning around. Days seems to have come when job recruiter and employers don't mind the records on your cv (Resume)
Visit NairaLEARN.com

Yes, Recruiters/Employers, these days don't mind the Records on your CV/Resume, records such as your educational achievement, the BSc, MSc, Ph.D., etc employers have started to care less about all this

What employers are after is simple ( WHAT CAN YOU DO, WHAT CAN YOU OFFER THEM) In pursuit of that, employers are searching for the followings

1: What Can You Do
2: What Skill Do You Have
3: How Can You Help The Organization workforce
4: How Ready are you to work drama free
5: How Prepared are you to work as a team, and easily get along with other co-workers, customers, and more

These and very more are things that matter in today's workforce, in all skill up, plan to learn a new skill and best get your self into practice, putting in actions things you have learned, In All, Visit www.nairalearn.com to get started, learning a new skill...

Cheers
I remember buying an SEO course from this dude. The course is not bad, but it was not complete. In the course outline on his site, he mentioned some things which was not included in the actual course when I bought it. I even sent him a message on whatsapp, but the guyman refused to reply me.

1 Like

Re: Skill Up Or Avoid Being Broke And Futuristic Poverty by AfriNotesNEWS: 12:05pm On Nov 27, 2021
DAVIDMOE:
I remember buying an SEO course from this dude. The course is not bad, but it was not complete. In the course outline on his site, he mentioned some things which was not included in the actual course when I bought it. I even sent him a message on whatsapp, but the guyman refused to reply me.

Sorry man.... Those are bonus tools that was working.. but after some months when google did some updates.. stop working...

By default.. google is the one that remove it. Cus when u watch... Those files are hosted on Google drive and are well certified

While the main courses kit are all good... As well 70% white hack SEO tools all still available there

With the latest update of November coming from Google.. we have started working on new SEO Course, kits n tools.. all to be available by January....

At the main time..cheers and keep skilling up... Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Help Will Be Relocating Very Soon / Job Vacancy!!!! / How To To Earn Money By Performing Social Task, Selling Airtime And Referrals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.