Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,322 members, 7,910,654 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 02:06 PM

Has A Friend Tried To Harm You Out Of Jealousy ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Has A Friend Tried To Harm You Out Of Jealousy ? (2020 Views)

My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl / My Wife's Friend Tried To Seduce Me But The Whole Thing Is Ruining My Marriage. / How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has A Friend Tried To Harm You Out Of Jealousy ? by Nobody: 8:15am On Nov 28, 2021
KiNg0G:

Everyone here on nairaland knows you are a mad woman.

You think it's play.

Whenever we see your post, we think wetin this mad person want talk again.
Why are you so scared of Martinez, he drove your existence out of the redpillers thread and you ran away like a chicken because your level of intelligence couldn't match his.Yeye boy

2 Likes

Re: Has A Friend Tried To Harm You Out Of Jealousy ? by Magnoliaa(f): 8:16am On Nov 28, 2021
azammi:
Why should he lie , I don’t understand you

If it was a woman, he and his likes, including the female misogynists would not have any problem believing it. Meanwhile, both men and women do crazy things to each other, including their closest gender friends.

1 Like

Re: Has A Friend Tried To Harm You Out Of Jealousy ? by azammi(m): 1:22pm On Nov 28, 2021
True and he behaved like a woman sometimes.
Magnoliaa:

If it was a woman, he and his likes, including the female misogynists would not have any problem believing it. Meanwhile, both men and women do crazy things to each other, including their closest gender friends.

1 Like

Re: Has A Friend Tried To Harm You Out Of Jealousy ? by BRATISLAVA: 10:35pm On Nov 28, 2021
Not really harm, but she said and did things to hurt me deeply, so deeply that it wrecked the long friendship, and before I could confront her she was spilling it out. Not an apology, but a confession I still can't understand her reason for giving. She knew exactly what she was doing when she did those things. How can you hurt someone so deliberately because you are jealous of what you think they have?

Second case, he tried so hard to discredit what I was doing, to make it seem like it was useless. But guess what? He got married to someone doing the exact same thing and was using it to brag. I was stunned. Guess he didn't want me to be competition. But why? I still wonder why he did that to me, and if his wife isn't as useless as he made me think I would be if I went ahead. I still went ahead to do that thing.

Most of these hurtful things people do are caused by deep seated envy and inferiority complexes. Some people you think are your friends are just in an unspoken competition with you.

Friendship is overrated. Your only true friend is you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Girl I Want To Marry Won't Pick Up My Calls Again / Training A Goat Vs Training A Woman In The University / Why Is It That Almost All Nigerian Girls Are H*es???

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.