Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,610 members, 7,979,055 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 07:24 PM

Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) - Properties (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) (150671 Views)

For Sale.....luxury Block Of 4flats @ Ikota Villa Lekki Before Vgc(pictures) / How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu / Luxury Block Of 6 Nos 3 Bedroom Flat "TO LET" @ IKEJA Gra,lagos with pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by olubuffett: 5:10pm On Sep 15, 2011
@ Ahonohai, I can only ask you to give him more time, most projects come across constraints and delivery date changes beyond ones control.

Barbus please hurry up deliver the project.
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by spyder880(m): 5:53pm On Sep 15, 2011
@ ahanohai,
Honestly I must thank you for your patience for all these while, I understand how you feel about the whole thing because there is none of us that don't make mistakes here and there, but God still forgives and gives us more time to set ourselves straight. Please, because of the unknown future, stop posting and let's give my friend another 2 weeks. Why did I say two weeks, please understand that some things take too much time to get right, and good things are not easy to be done. Please, just stop the posts and let's see you congratulate him after this job. God bless you, I know you will understand.

@ my Oga Nexthome, please drop all other works and complete this one. I have been in your shoes once when working for a relative and he wanted to move in before he weds, its a tasking situation but I trust you to come out of all these with more dignity, just fight it like a war, I am sure you will win. Stop posting and complete this work first, I am on your side.

@ all, this thing called building on contract is not as easy as I thought before I started it, so many things you will not believe if I tell you I went through, like today, just to buy and deliver a material of N200k, I have seen black, white, and all shades of gray! There is no amount they will pay me to do this if I have not already started doing it, so many heavy tasks, so much stress, handling inefficient people, customers, workers, drivers, village people, police, and even robbers, my car broke down in a bush today, 20 kilometers from the nearest help, and I had to trek, jog, and finally chartered a bike to speed for 20km to get a mechanic. But its all good, I guess some people have to do the hard tasks, and that's why I still press on till I succeed. I know this will end well, maybe my friend Brabus didn't explain well to ahanohai, or underquoted, which is a mistake I have made many times over. All should please understand.
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by NextHome(m): 6:27pm On Sep 15, 2011
@Spyder880, thanks for your kind words.

Honestly, I have never been missing a day till date at the project site. Things just get out of hand.

I've pleaded with Kola the woodman to come and finish up the wardrobes and kitchen cabinet tomorrow. He is not the one affected now. All other issues are being worked on as I write.

Pic update from the site today.

1. Kitchen cabinets waiting to be hanged by Kola
2. Kitchen cupboard waiting to be fixed by Kola
3. Living Room cleaned up
4. Wardrobe Installation in progress by Kola

Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by NextHome(m): 6:42pm On Sep 15, 2011
More updates from the site.

1. The plumber fixing blockage in the tank yesterday.
2. The toilet fittings tidied up yesterday
3. The swell up portion being scraped off for repainting
4. The portion painted pink is used to prime the wall to change the ugly look. There's a wardrobe coming up which will cover the pink.

Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 15, 2011
I see that the lower part of the kitchen wall is still pink. You have given a different excuse today that the pink is to prime the wall. You said that you used pink since it would be covered. I said NO and you said you will repaint. I expect you to do that. I don't understand how you can blatantly lie and expect me to accept it. Do you think I don't remember what you said?

I am still waiting for my AC and Oscillator. What excuse do you have today? You also didn't mention that you quoted for a 2HP AC in the living room but supplied a 1.5HP AC. That I let slide.

Please finish the job ASAP and give me my refund.

I have said it before, this is not an issue of being patient. I am really tired of his lies and excuses. It really does get annoying because he paints a totally different picture here.
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by NextHome(m): 8:28pm On Sep 15, 2011
The lower part of the kitchen will be changed to gray colour tomorrow sir.

The AC and oscillator will be delivered before Friday next week.
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by princeonx: 9:36pm On Sep 15, 2011
@nexthome: is that picture above the plastic/rubber tile? the red/white carpet
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by NextHome(m): 9:47pm On Sep 15, 2011
Yes, they are rubber tiles. I cannot say how old those ones are but from the look but it cannot be less than 15 years.

There are varieties of colours and designs.
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by proptmart: 10:08pm On Sep 15, 2011
@brabus, you have really disappointed this client. I used to wonder where on earth a real construction person will have so much time to answer virtually all the question on this kind of busy tread. You must have derailed due to too much attention to ur tread rather than your job or lack of professionalism. This is quite unfortunate cos is really hacking down the integrity of all profesionals on this forum as forum members will loose confidence in us. where are ur praise singers now no where to be found! I wish you the best and pray that God will make your client to be gracious to you.
Mr Client sir; Pls for God's Sake Just give him some time the more you hack on him the more he gets distracted or confused.
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by Nobody: 7:04am On Sep 16, 2011
I specifically requested for the kitchen to be painted red. Please comply with my wishes. You said the AC and oscillator had already been bought. Why do u need one month to deliver?
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by Nobody: 8:30am On Sep 16, 2011
Oga Brabus like what Oga spyder said, abandon other jobs and be on site. Just give this client what he needs, no need for argument or excuses.
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by bisanjay: 4:04pm On Sep 16, 2011
@spyder, omobashau, prince and brabus,

Managing this building contruction is fraught with lots of challenges more than I thought, like today, i got disappointed by the guy who was to provide/do the wood work for my decking. but i'm at a point of no return; it is in the light of that i thought i should first refer to you nairalanders, and our great experts on this subject for advice, sugessions and reccommendations. i remember reading on this thead re: decking with second hand wood/wooding materials. i am looking for such services, and would appreciate your suggessions and references of carpenters who has prove relaible. Spyer, omobashau, Prince, brabus, and NextHome you are the exsyclopedia i know. i can only hope am not pestering you on this or becoming something of an OLIVER TWIST-asking for more. Long live to all nairalander as i look forward to your reply
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by spyder880(m): 4:09pm On Sep 16, 2011
^^^^ if second hand wood is used, some carpenters may like to charge more, just a thought.
Now to the real issue, how ready are you for this deck? Have you been given a list of materials needed and how many can you provide immediately, who is arranging your workmen? You or someone else, have you concluded on prices for their woks?

No vex o, you have to provide these few answers so we can know where to chip in words. Thank you.
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by bisanjay: 5:37pm On Sep 16, 2011
@Spyder888,

i'm ready and hope to start in the next 3wks except for this sudden hicup by the woodwrk/carpenter.i am negotiating and personally involved in the whole process . the guy and i agreed N250.000 for the decking's woodwork and labour for the mason. out these amonunt he was surposed to provide wood, bamboo, nails, transport wood to/from the site, contruct, and remove wood after deck is dry. i was guided in my negotiation by suggesion on this thread. He captulated after as i refused i wouldn't allowed him to buy the iron, and other materials. i've alway made it clear i'm doing the buying of materials myself, i've asked him to go and have a second thought. the house is one block of two 3bedroom in lagos.
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by spyder880(m): 6:19pm On Sep 16, 2011
@ bisanjay, I think your carpenter is more of a contractor than a carpenter, if not he will not be asking to buy anything, talk less of buying iron, Wetin concern him?
Please buy all the materials if you are the one buying and negotiate his workmanship only with him. Each negotiation is different, the carpentry and mason works cannot be negotiated together.
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by jagbajanti: 9:31pm On Sep 16, 2011
@ ahanohai: I have been there. The best thing for you to do is cut your losses and run. Trust your instincts. Be wise. You cannot generate the amount of self promoting posts on the web and be productive. Good wine needs no bush.

On July 29, 2011 I wrote the following: WARNING: DO NOT hire any builder based on internet postings. It is just like internet dating: the picture you see might be different from the person you will meet. Expenses here have been seriously understated and experience overstated to entice the gullible. Look in your extended family first, then ask for recommendations from your friends (who built successfully), your church or mosque, etc. You have been WARNED.
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by Moves: 10:23pm On Sep 16, 2011
jagbajanti:

@ ahanohai: I have been there. The best thing for you to do is cut your losses and run. Trust your instincts. Be wise. You cannot generate the amount of self promoting posts on the web and be productive. Good wine needs no bush.

On July 29, 2011 I wrote the following: WARNING: DO NOT hire any builder based on internet postings. It is just like internet dating: the picture you see might be different from the person you will meet. Expenses here have been seriously understated and experience overstated to entice the gullible. Look in your extended family first, then ask for recommendations from your friends (who built successfully), your church or mosque, etc. You have been WARNED.
Your post is totally unnecessary, in bad taste and baseless; If truely you have handled any project; your will know that what is happening is quite common in most project; project over runs/delays, increase in cost are quite common- It doesnt mean fraud and the client even admits that the contractor under estimated the project-- which is so easily done especially in nigeria, example is compare the cost of cement at the start of this project to its present cost, so slow your roll;; enough people have lost millions sent to your suggested relatives with little or nothing to show for it.

Note it is also acceptable and expected of the client {Ahanohai} to be angry and dissappointed; and the blogging of his project affords him a unique oppurtunity to air his views; the manner in which the contractor resolves the issue will determine my judgement until then I reserve my comment. To {Ahanohai} as someone who has renovated a few properties here in the UK, all I can say is to please give brabus a bit more time, and I hope that at the end of the day you will be happy with the end result.

1 Like

Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by spyder880(m): 10:28pm On Sep 16, 2011
^^^ very matured words Moves, were you at SMN forum with us? Your user name sounds familiar.
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by NextHome(m): 11:10pm On Sep 16, 2011
LSPDC Renovations: Update

Today, we made some progress.
Kola opened up to me that he's handling other projects hence the reason he has been on the run. I can see him working under intense pressure and I had to advice him to take it cool. We are late but the success of the project is good finish.

Wardrobes:
We were able to complete the framework of the 2 wardrobes today. Picture update below.

Missing Burglary Door:
While trying to investigate the missing door, I was reminded by the bricklayer who fixed the window protector (burglary) that I asked the Welder to wheel it to his shop to work on. We initially had agreement to install the burglary door in the entryway downstair.

I've informed my client. The door is not missing or stolen. It was an oversight on my part

Electricals:
RSK was on site today to check the electrical fault. All lights are working in the house except for 4 bulbs that we need to install. Really, there was no electrical fault but a partial contact from the inverter connection, hence the reason some rooms in the apartment are affected. But that has been corrected, although I made another mistake of not informing my client that we had to bypass the inverter connection pending when he's ready to install inverter in the apartment.

Guest Toilet:
Although, the plumber worked on the guest toilet yesterday. I'm still not satisfied with the arrangement so I asked my man onsite to remove some tiles and shift it to back of the WC. This is a work in progress. We still have few tiles on ground to replace it.

Tomorrow:
There won't be any work on the site as I want to use tomorrow to resolve the Window Unit AC issue and also buy few items that we need to replace or fix.
I also gave Kola the chance to go and resolve other issues he has at hand while I try to get the following items.

1. 13 amps socket x 2
2. POP light bulb x 4
3. 1 bend for the plumbing work
4. 1 gallon red paint to repaint the lobby and the lower part of the kitchen
5. Recover missing burglary door from the welder
6. Net and aluminium rail for the bathroom/toilet partitioning

All things being equal, we (myself and Kola) will be at the site to continue working on the cabinet and wardrobes.

I've requested that my client visit the site tomorrow to inspect work done and possibly let us know other areas we failed to meet up.

NextHome Builders.

Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by NextHome(m): 11:33pm On Sep 16, 2011
Was that all we could achieve today? No!

More pictures

1. Screeding of the swollen part of the wall. Awaiting painting next week.
2. Installation of AC remotes. Funny but important
3. Teardown and re-plastering of the door section
4. Door awaiting repair by Kola. The installation was bad and it needs attention.

Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by princeonx: 1:19am On Sep 17, 2011
ahonohai:
I see that the lower part of the kitchen wall is still pink. You have given a different excuse today that the pink is to prime the wall. You said that you used pink since it would be covered. I said NO and you said you will repaint. I expect you to do that. I don't understand how you can blatantly lie and expect me to accept it. Do you think I don't remember what you said?I am still waiting for my AC and Oscillator. What excuse do you have today? You also didn't mention that you quoted for a 2HP AC in the living room but supplied a 1.5HP AC. That I let slide.Please finish the job ASAP and give me my refund.I have said it before, this is not an issue of being patient. I am really tired of his lies and excuses. It really does get annoying because he paints a totally different picture here.  
wow! where have I been? I honestly didn't know this was going on. All the same, patient is what will cure this whole misunderstanding. @ahonohai I completely understand how you feel but at the same time people do mistakes. I am not in support of quoting you for one thing and supplying another and excuses for that is unacceptable but still we are human and do mistakes. I've also being in position where I wanted to buy one thing and they're handing me a different thing telling me its the same! I guess this is one of those instances but only in naija!You honestly have also blasted this guy (Nexthome) world wide and we all here have also pleaded with you to give him more time to deliver. Going to the police or informing your lawyer is a waste of time both now and later because all they can do is give him more time except if he's refusing to complete the job and return any balance. what will you say about some of us here that have sent/wired money home and ended up with no block not to talk of a house. Some people some where also paid for a job and didn't get the work done and still didn't get a refund. Also its common for the receiver to over expect while the deliverer sometime underdeliver but in all honesty based on the pictures we saw here, you got a good make over for your house that might even need more even when Nexthome is gone! I don't see painting and cleaning up as something that should escalate this high but that doesn't mean that your demand or what you paid for shouldn't be delivered. You've been following this properties thread I assume and you hear people like Spyder, myself, bisanjay and lot others complaining about one disappointment or the other with either the supplier or a handyman so we can both agree that he's not delaying on purpose. Its also common for Nairalanders to blow things out of proportion! we see it everyday in Gender and tribal topics, ccelebrity compareson, Countries and Career comparison, and even in house building but all I can say is "patient my guy" Biko!
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by princeonx: 1:39am On Sep 17, 2011
jagbajanti:

You really need to sit your A55 in Nigeria then cause over here almost everything is now done on the net including this conversation am having with you! I personally do over 90% of my activities including Job, bills, banking, and school on line!
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by princeonx: 1:47am On Sep 17, 2011
proptmart:

@brabus, you have really disappointed this client. I used to wonder where on earth a real construction person will have so much time to answer virtually all the question on this kind of busy tread. You must have derailed due to too much attention to your tread rather than your job or lack of professionalism. This is quite unfortunate cos is really hacking down the integrity of all profesionals on this forum as forum members will loose confidence in us. where are your praise singers now no where to be found! I wish you the best and pray that God will make your client to be gracious to you.
Mr Client sir; Pls for God's Sake Just give him some time the more you hack on him the more he gets distracted or confused.
So why didn't you bring it to his attention that he's here a lot instead of wondering Mr wonderer? why wait till the owner express dissatisfaction before blabbing? I dislike all this "I told you and good for him" kind of attitude! you sound more like an enemy of progress. And what make you think forum member will just wake up and award you a contract without verifying and confirming who the blank you are? And ofcox his praise singers are also members of this same forum that you want to uphold your integrity right? Ol'boy abeg go sleep! all this negative mind set of plepeo
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by princeonx: 2:11am On Sep 17, 2011
@Nexthome: A word is enough for the wise! I completely get the point your employer is trying to get across. I also have a project like you know and am happy I have brothers that are patient enough for all the stories that comes with contractors, carpenter, plumber, just name it! sometimes I get so pissed here for one disappointment or the other but at the same time feel for those over there doing the run around and dealing with all this stories live. If I tell them to call me 10X when its time for me to wire money for 10 things they call me 15X but if I tell them to call me 5X when the job is done on the date they promised, they call me once with excuses and won't pick up if I call back 10X till they think they have something to say! That's bad for business and I so hate when they tell me " na so e be for naija" and what you and your client are doing here on WWW is terrible for business! So please keep to your words and complete this guys job and also remember that when a client is not happy, he won't let a dime slide! so while completing his job, abeg look for his balance and give him! All the best!
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by spyder880(m): 4:14am On Sep 17, 2011
@ prince_onx, I just woke up to read and just logged on to see this your matured response, thank you. And for those that will so quick to judge others in the negative, please put yourself in the hotseat and see how it feels. It is always easier to criticize than to act. In a conflict a matured person does not pour petrol into a fire, he looks for fire extinguisher instead. Doing business in Nigeria is fraught with so much disappointment that it is a miracle to do what we do in the time we do them.

Ahanohai is the customer and he is always right, but we should all be begging him so things move right and not have that mindset of "I know it will never work!"

Secondly, for those that like to blow up the problem, it is better you give your suggestions and advice and proffer the way forward, what would you have done differently? We all can learn, that way our country can get better. Most of the poblems we have in this country is because of hasty comments and its reactions which often times bring about an escalation of the conflict. Abeg make I go read my book joo, can't afford to waste this morning.
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 17, 2011
I have read the matured posts from spyder880 and prince_onx and can see that they understand to an extent what is going on.

A point I would like to make clear is that giving Brabus time to work has never been the issue. It is the way and manner he went about it that causes me grave concern. Brabus was excellent when the work started and I was initially impressed by the way and manner he carried out the intial work at the start of the project. Something somewhere changed and he failed to make that clear to me.

If it is time he is asking for, he has had all the time in the world and I give him as much time as he wants. My position on this is clear as I will not visit the site until he completes all that is outstanding and is ready to hand over my flat to me. This is an opportunity for him to show his professionalism is not dead. He knows all the areas that need work and I am trusting that he will complete the work.

In a situation where I am not satisfied, he will be given more time to complete it to my satisfaction. I hope he will be happy to hear this.

On the issue of online transactions, I have always reccommended Nairaland as the number one online portal in Nigeria. I have completed so many financial transactions on this site and since 2006, Brabus is the first person to disappoint me on this website and for that I am deeply grieved. Whilst I will not disparage him either here or outside, I will not reccomend him to anyone.

He knows how to contact me though so when he's done he can let me know. My only concern is that he is fond of making changes without informing me then only letting me know after he has done it.

I leave the rest for God to judge who has been fair or unfair in this case.

Thank you
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by princeonx: 4:00pm On Sep 17, 2011
ahonohai:

I have read the matured posts from spyder880 and prince_onx and can see that they understand to an extent what is going on.

A point I would like to make clear is that giving Brabus time to work has never been the issue. It is the way and manner he went about it that causes me grave concern. Brabus was excellent when the work started and I was initially impressed by the way and manner he carried out the intial work at the start of the project. Something somewhere changed and he failed to make that clear to me.

If it is time he is asking for, he has had all the time in the world and I give him as much time as he wants. My position on this is clear as I will not visit the site until he completes all that is outstanding and is ready to hand over my flat to me. This is an opportunity for him to show his professionalism is not dead. He knows all the areas that need work and I am trusting that he will complete the work.

In a situation where I am not satisfied, he will be given more time to complete it to my satisfaction. I hope he will be happy to hear this.

On the issue of online transactions, I have always reccommended Nairaland as the number one online portal in Nigeria. I have completed so many financial transactions on this site and since 2006, Brabus is the first person to disappoint me on this website and for that I am deeply grieved. Whilst I will not disparage him either here or outside, I will not reccomend him to anyone.

He knows how to contact me though so when he's done he can let me know. My only concern is that he is fond of making changes without informing me then only letting me know after he has done it.

I leave the rest for God to judge who has been fair or unfair in this case.

Thank you
Thanks for calming down my guy! at-least it shows you have regards for those of us who has being pleading. I will like to suggest that if possible and if your schedule will allow you to visit the site a little bit more due to the way things are now. That way if you spot anything you don't like he can fix it immediately instead of being gone for like a week without showing and he too might be doing something you will come back and won't like! fixing it again will make already delays longer. Yes he knows where need to be fixed but my grandmother use to say that "two heads is four eyes" and that a chicken seller always pull the wings up telling you to check out how big it is while you the buyer pulls down the wings telling the seller how small the chicken is! As per situation where you're not satisfied, yes! give him time to fix it to your taste because its better to take longer to get the job to your taste than finish it even before the due date and you dislike it.
Per on-line transactions, am with you on that! don't know what I will do if www discontinue  cool By the way, are you saying that if I visit you and like your flat that you won't recommend me to the person that remodeled it even if I insist at my own risk?  grin Am sure when you start hearing praises about the new look you will change your mind! we're only human and i don't think you'll be that mean!
He will also contact you when he's done or whenever he post here that the work is completely done, I will leave you a note here! and please try and visit the site so that he won't be changing things without your approval. Am going through the same thing too and when I ask my contractor will tell me that "people don't do it that way anymore" and I have told him that next time he tell me that! I will fire him. I want my house the way I want it not the way other people are doing it! am not competing with anybody.
Abeg! this thing is a big issue but honestly not big enough to invite God. Let God deal with bigger problem and fights like Libya, Iraq, and Afghanistan while we here deal with this small one abeg! anytime person say him leave me with God or good go judge me him don finish me be that! I go pay am over lol
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by princeonx: 4:46pm On Sep 17, 2011
@Brabus AKA Nexthome: You have heard from the hoses mouth! and for the second time "a word is enough for the wise" if you disappoint this time, you're not only disappointing your client but all of us who have intervened and your future customers. He has giving you an opportunity to prove your professionalism so the A55 is on your bed! you know what went wrong, you know what need to be fixed so get on it. if you get it done right and in timely manner, you won't need a client to recommend people to you! Your hand work will! so let that stuck in your head!

While we are all talking, advising, and crucifying Nexthome, lets also point at what the client hits so well as his concern/issue. "Changing things without his knowledge"  I guess this will be a whole thread on its own but to the contractors and handymen out there, why the blank do you guys ALWAYS do this 5h!t? I am experiencing the same thing at my site. People chose one thing, you guys negotiate on that, and they get something else! Even in situation where that something else is better, human mind will still feel cheated! The catalog, pictures, and floor plan is there for a reason! don't go to the welder, carpenter, or market and feel you saw something good and change my choice! or paint my house PINK because you have some left over pink paint while I asked for RED! I specifically instructed my contractor a million times that everything can be in conduit (electric cable, water pipes, etc) except toilet pipes! I want them completely outside! I have my reasons and it was due to an experience at a friends house. The da#e thing busted for months and 5h!t from two flats above was all building up inside the block/wall. He turned around and put the same dame thing in conduit! The annoying part is that he didn't forget my instruction but his excuses is that people don't do it that way anymore! same with my gate, and few other things! Everytime I get pictures, there's something to point out. I've lost my track of thought cux my son need attention and pushing different keyboard here but I hope you guys got my point!
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by rastaman20(m): 10:37pm On Sep 17, 2011
0ga barbus, this is a test of life, in life we encounter dificults, he who has not sin before should cast the first stone.just take it all at heart, life is full of challanges and this is one of them. I am one of ur fans and u have been doing a great work on this propety section.
Oga client , no matter what have gone wrong on the way pls sir bear with him and settle the matter as you people started it. Who knows u may end up been the best friend.
Everyday we learn.
Such is life.
Baba God always forgive us millions times yet we err him millon times.
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by lovetosin: 5:07am On Sep 18, 2011
BRABUS, hey gimme a call,i have gathered some designs you will be working on in my site shortly, lets me know how we go bout it,
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by NextHome(m): 12:05pm On Sep 18, 2011
LSPDC Renovation Update:

Kitchen now has a door. Fittings and installation to be completed during the week. The old security door returned to the site by the welder.

Work to resume at the site tomorrow.

Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by kosoro: 9:11pm On Sep 18, 2011
hello guys, what's cement current price?

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (56) (Reply)

POP DESIGN & TV WALL INSTALLATION / Call Us For Ur Granite(directly From The Quarry),sharpsand & Sandfilling / You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House :

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.