Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,361 members, 7,910,843 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 05:59 PM

China And Uganda Dismiss Report That The Chinese Are Taking Over Entebbe Airport - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / China And Uganda Dismiss Report That The Chinese Are Taking Over Entebbe Airport (15279 Views)

China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) / WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) / Zuma Protest: South Africans Are Taking Looting To Next Level (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China And Uganda Dismiss Report That The Chinese Are Taking Over Entebbe Airport by olibeans: 8:59pm On Nov 27, 2021
At least, they're better than us that signed our loan agreement in Chinese.

1 Like

Re: China And Uganda Dismiss Report That The Chinese Are Taking Over Entebbe Airport by Ochys87: 9:00pm On Nov 27, 2021
remoteagent:
China want to buy the whole Africa county to enable them take over Africa in the future. African leaders have to wise up. See what they want to do to Taiwan but they're afraid of US.

Hello, I am a full-stack web developer. I develop all types of websites including complex custom websites for businesses and startups. If you have an idea and need a competent programmer to translate your idea into codes, I have a great team to help you. Click my username to see my WhatsApp number on my profile and website.
Taiwan is part of China. The United nations, United States recognized d one China policy. That's y Taiwan doesn't have embassy in any country
Re: China And Uganda Dismiss Report That The Chinese Are Taking Over Entebbe Airport by PROPEACE: 9:01pm On Nov 27, 2021
timesup234:
If not for China, Africa would have been a third world shiitthole like America. I laughed when I saw this rubbish propaganda about China taking over Africa. Without China there won't be any Africa. China is the greatest country on Earth and with their help we'll crush global imperialism lead by bastard America
See your small mind. China, just like US don't give a fuçk about you. Both of them are rapíng you, the only difference is while one is rapíng you through the arse, the other is doing you in through the poo-c!

2 Likes

Re: China And Uganda Dismiss Report That The Chinese Are Taking Over Entebbe Airport by Alexandroanthon: 9:09pm On Nov 27, 2021
Any report denied is a confirmed truth. They have been threatened by China today that they will takeover today if they don't deny d story.
Ndi ara
Re: China And Uganda Dismiss Report That The Chinese Are Taking Over Entebbe Airport by Ochys87: 9:14pm On Nov 27, 2021
tradepunter:
NO BE THE SAME CHINA Say they not TAKING OVER HONG KONG
That HONG KONG is region running COUNTRY TWO system POLICY?

Check out the FRONT PAGE.... all PRO CHINESE views HAHAHAHA

China dy monitor NAIRALAND
Hong Kong is part of China, how can China take over its territory, are u kidding me?

1 Like

Re: China And Uganda Dismiss Report That The Chinese Are Taking Over Entebbe Airport by Litmus: 11:07pm On Nov 27, 2021
ugabamuzu:
Only if Africa can wake up to realize the Plans China has for her.

Even as we speak Nigeria is already sold out to china without we knowing..

How did you then know ?
Re: China And Uganda Dismiss Report That The Chinese Are Taking Over Entebbe Airport by 1stGenAmerican(f): 12:30am On Nov 28, 2021
timesup234:
If not for China, Africa would have been a third world shiitthole like America. I laughed when I saw this rubbish propaganda about China taking over Africa. Without China there won't be any Africa. China is the greatest country on Earth and with their help we'll crush global imperialism lead by bastard America

Are you seriously calling America a third world shithole and comparing it to Nigeria?

You actually trust and respect the Chinaman to be Africa’s savior? Where were you when Covid started to spread and China kicked Nigerian students and all African students (except South Africa) out into the streets and America had to send people out to give them palliatives so that they would not starve?

What do you think China will do when all of these African countries fail to make good on these loans? Are you illiterate? Did you not read that the Ugandan president sent people to China to renegotiate the terms and the Chinamen would not budge?
Re: China And Uganda Dismiss Report That The Chinese Are Taking Over Entebbe Airport by 1stGenAmerican(f): 12:36am On Nov 28, 2021
BigBashiru:

Nigerians are a social people and score highly in happiness indices - most western countries are depressing - Nigeria overall is a better country - african countries in general are much better and happier. Leave them they wont understand due to years of colonial brainwashing...

Did yahoo boys take your brains and use them for money ritual? African countries cannot even be compared to America. I have an entire extended family over there in Nigeria and none of them ever told me that they were happy or healthy. You guys don’t even have ambulances and emergency services to pick you up and take you for emergency medical care that you will be sent a bill for and can pay on your terms.
Re: China And Uganda Dismiss Report That The Chinese Are Taking Over Entebbe Airport by 1stGenAmerican(f): 12:42am On Nov 28, 2021
timesup234:
Yes I don't want to catch up with their homelessness and brokeness. I also don't want to catch up with their depression. America will forever be trying to catch up with the richness of Nigerian citizens, they will fantasize about our happiness and healthy citizens. Young man you are brainwashed and you will never catch up to the truth of the bullshit called America prosperity myth

Homelessness and brokenness? The Americans living in tents on Skid Row are there because they want to be there. Most of them are getting checks from the American government every month. When the sun rises, they walk to the nearest soup kitchen and eat free hot breakfast that includes meat, they return for free hot lunch and then free hot dinner everyday. They can walk into a food pantry and receive bags and boxes of free groceries every day if they choose. Charity groups walk around and bring toiletries, new clothes, and medicine to the door of their tents.

I volunteer at a soup kitchen and on Thanksgiving Thursday, we bought and roasted 30 large turkeys just for the homeless in my city. They only ate 11 and we packed up the rest and sent it away with all of them. Each of them got $20 usd and a new warm blanket to take with them. I have never heard a white, red, yellow, brown, or black person in American wish to be in Nigeria.

If you no have money to chop your next meal, will Nigerian or Chinese government be beckoning you to walk a few yards and chop for free?

Africans think so much of Chinamen and White men and they think so little of Africans. Uganda and China only deny what is going on because they don’t want the Ugandans to riot and overthrow the president for being daft.
Re: China And Uganda Dismiss Report That The Chinese Are Taking Over Entebbe Airport by BigBashiru: 12:52am On Nov 28, 2021
ugabamuzu:
Only if Africa can wake up to realize the Plans China has for her.

Even as we speak Nigeria is already sold out to china without we knowing..

The plans Africa has for China are good and the plans China has for Africa are good.

http://www.focac.org/eng/ltjj_3/ltjz/
Re: China And Uganda Dismiss Report That The Chinese Are Taking Over Entebbe Airport by grandstar(m): 2:05am On Nov 28, 2021
deekseen:
It may not be physical. Trust the Chinese, it may be systematic.

The Chinese are actually inexperienced and have been overgenerous in the amount of loans and aid they've given out to many developing countries. This largely mirrors the massive overspending by the Chinese government on infrastructural projects. Only 28% of Chinese infrastructural projects were found to be economically sound.

Building bridges to nowhere and cities without inhabitants is simply waste on a massive scale and not development.
Re: China And Uganda Dismiss Report That The Chinese Are Taking Over Entebbe Airport by BigBashiru: 2:52am On Nov 28, 2021
grandstar:

The Chinese are actually inexperienced and have been overgenerous in the amount of loans and aid they've given out to many developing countries. This largely mirrors the massive overspending by the Chinese government on infrastructural projects. Only 28% of Chinese infrastructural projects were found to be economically sound.

Building bridges to nowhere and cities without inhabitants is simply waste on a massive scale and not development.

says the nigerian pessimists. do you know china owns Canada? they have too much money and know what they are doing.
Re: China And Uganda Dismiss Report That The Chinese Are Taking Over Entebbe Airport by Nobody: 6:16am On Nov 28, 2021
BigBashiru:

no the reason bbc offers our languages is to retain CONTROL over nigerians....

Yes, but then again we all don't live in a prison camp where we are compelled to listen to BBC morning and night

The internet ended the monopoly BBC and company had ages ago
Re: China And Uganda Dismiss Report That The Chinese Are Taking Over Entebbe Airport by BigBashiru: 8:50am On Nov 28, 2021
PROPEACE:

See your small mind. China, just like US don't give a fuçk about you. Both of them are rapíng you, the only difference is while one is rapíng you through the arse, the other is doing you in through the poo-c!

China isn't raping africa. It's strictly business. You pay them, they build for you. Simple.
Re: China And Uganda Dismiss Report That The Chinese Are Taking Over Entebbe Airport by Poleski: 6:23pm On Nov 28, 2021
China has taken Zambia!
Re: China And Uganda Dismiss Report That The Chinese Are Taking Over Entebbe Airport by olugabbie(m): 6:31pm On Nov 28, 2021
jericco1:
Just know that the airport is as good as gone

The Chinese government is the worst ever. They are the best when it comes to covering their tracks. undecided

It is not as bad as people think. It is just like a road built & funded by a private company. The puts toll gate on the road to get their money back, and this will be for a certain period.

So if you collect loan from China to fund and build a project and you are unable to pay back. The Chinese will take over the project to het their money back for a PERIOD of time. Not forever.

It's just business.
Re: China And Uganda Dismiss Report That The Chinese Are Taking Over Entebbe Airport by olugabbie(m): 6:36pm On Nov 28, 2021
BigBashiru:

says the nigerian pessimists. do you know china owns Canada? they have too much money and know what they are doing.

China wants to become world one economy and they will achieve it. They are everywhere. Infact the world can't do without china. They are currently building a rail system in Israel.

1 Like

Re: China And Uganda Dismiss Report That The Chinese Are Taking Over Entebbe Airport by olugabbie(m): 6:44pm On Nov 28, 2021
grandstar:

Try and give this a deep thought. When u request for a loan from China to fund a project. The Chinese won't give u d fund directly. They fund and build the project. Chinese companies and citizens (workers) benefit from the loan. Equipments that will be used, will also be bought from China. So the money goes back to their economy.

So how are they loosing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Israeli Forces Kill Palestinian In West Bank Clashes / Iran Bans Politicians With Dual Citizenship From Becoming Lawmakers / Isreal Must Stop The Rafah Operation - Emmanuel Macron

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.