Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,101 members, 7,907,026 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 09:32 PM

Viral Video Of A Thin Chinese Lady Swallowing 30 Eggs. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Viral Video Of A Thin Chinese Lady Swallowing 30 Eggs. (2743 Views)

If The 'akamu' Is Not This Thick, I'm Not Swallowing!( Pics Ins.).. / See The Snake That Swallows Neighbour's Eggs / Fake Eggs Now In Abuja. Parents Beware! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Viral Video Of A Thin Chinese Lady Swallowing 30 Eggs. by Viraltrends123: 11:24pm On Nov 27, 2021
A viral video of a Chinese lady swallowing 30 eggs plus a big bowl of noodles.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlYBerq1l-s

Re: Viral Video Of A Thin Chinese Lady Swallowing 30 Eggs. by Viraltrends123: 11:25pm On Nov 27, 2021
Mynd44
MissyB3
Lalasticlala
Re: Viral Video Of A Thin Chinese Lady Swallowing 30 Eggs. by Optimistguy1969: 11:50pm On Nov 27, 2021
Nønsense
Re: Viral Video Of A Thin Chinese Lady Swallowing 30 Eggs. by Kobojunkie: 12:33am On Nov 28, 2021
Viraltrends123:
A viral video of a Chinese lady swallowing 30 eggs plus a big bowl of noodles.
I know this trick. When the video is over, the bulimic will then throw up all she just ate in front of camera. What a waste ! undecided
Re: Viral Video Of A Thin Chinese Lady Swallowing 30 Eggs. by Viraltrends123: 1:42am On Nov 28, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I know this trick. When the video is over, the bulimic will then throw up all she just ate in front of camera. What a waste ! undecided
No, anyone can do it. Check her channel, she eats a lot. If you can swallow 3 pure water. You should also be able to swallow 30 eggs
Re: Viral Video Of A Thin Chinese Lady Swallowing 30 Eggs. by Kobojunkie: 1:45am On Nov 28, 2021
Viraltrends123:
No, anyone can do it. Check her channel, she eats a lot. If you can swallow 3 pure water. You should also be able to swallow 30 eggs
I didn't say she doesn't eat a lot on camera. And you are right that anyone can train self to swallow loads of food in one seating. undecided

What I said is when the camera goes off, she pukes all that food back out, hence the reason she doesn't look like she is gaining any weight from all that overeating. undecided
Re: Viral Video Of A Thin Chinese Lady Swallowing 30 Eggs. by RepoMan007: 5:47am On Nov 28, 2021
This is to much protein for one human in a seating. I hope it doesn't destroys her health.
Re: Viral Video Of A Thin Chinese Lady Swallowing 30 Eggs. by Nobody: 6:36am On Nov 28, 2021
Why won't she be thin? When the egg is not well digested to release the protein into her body.

Swallowing a whole egg It's not really a surprise though cause egg is just like ekor. So, if you can swallow ekor, you can swallow this.

1 Like

Re: Viral Video Of A Thin Chinese Lady Swallowing 30 Eggs. by Viraltrends123: 7:47am On Nov 28, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I didn't say she doesn't eat a lot on camera. And you are right that anyone can train self to swallow loads of food in one seating. undecided

What I said is when the camera goes off, she pukes all that food back out, hence the reason she doesn't look like she is gaining any weight from all that overeating. undecided
Forget, when you are thin, you are thin. Have you heard people saying fat people don't eat much. Even amongst siblings that eat almost the same thing. You can see a very fat one, while others are slim. So, this not to much for a slim person, just that most of it will go to the toilet, but for a fat person, most of it would have digested and absorbed in few hours
Re: Viral Video Of A Thin Chinese Lady Swallowing 30 Eggs. by Kobojunkie: 7:59am On Nov 28, 2021
Viraltrends123:
Forget, when you are thin, you are thin. Have you heard people saying fat people don't eat much. Even amongst siblings that eat almost the same thing. You can see a very fat one, while others are slim. So, this not to much for a slim person, just that most of it will go to the toilet, but for a fat person, most of it would have digested and absorbed in few hours
You take biology class at all? undecided

I ask because the statement you make there no sound like something someone wey take biology suppose talk at. undecided
Re: Viral Video Of A Thin Chinese Lady Swallowing 30 Eggs. by Viraltrends123: 8:53am On Nov 28, 2021
Kobojunkie:
You take biology class at all? undecided

I ask because the statement you make there no sound like something someone wey take biology suppose talk at. undecided
Fat people absorb food faster than thin people. Go back and retake biology for 3years
Re: Viral Video Of A Thin Chinese Lady Swallowing 30 Eggs. by Kobojunkie: 8:56am On Nov 28, 2021
Viraltrends123:
Fat people absorb food faster than thin people. Go back and retake biology for 3years
Huh? undecided
Re: Viral Video Of A Thin Chinese Lady Swallowing 30 Eggs. by DrMoney1: 12:27pm On Nov 28, 2021
Kobojunkie:

Why so brainless though?
Re: Viral Video Of A Thin Chinese Lady Swallowing 30 Eggs. by Kobojunkie: 5:19pm On Nov 28, 2021
DrMoney1:

Why so brainless though?
Ask yourself! undecided
Re: Viral Video Of A Thin Chinese Lady Swallowing 30 Eggs. by Viraltrends123: 7:14am On Nov 29, 2021
Mercychen:
Why won't she be thin? When the egg is not well digested to release the protein into her body.

Swallowing a whole egg It's not really a surprise though cause egg is just like ekor. So, if you can swallow ekor, you can swallow this.

What is ekor again ooo

(1) (Reply)

Would You Love To Have This Cake On Your Wedding Day... So Cute. / A Nairalander Eats Rabbit For The First Time..(pictures) / See What I Prepared For Lunch!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.