Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,500 members, 7,937,444 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 03:41 AM

Why Do Ladies Endure Poverty Of Their Parents, But Can’t Endure Their Boyfriends - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Endure Poverty Of Their Parents, But Can’t Endure Their Boyfriends (2968 Views)

Women Narrate How They Discovered Their Boyfriends Are Gay / Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) / Why Do Ladies Endure Poverty Of Their Parent,but Can Not Endure That Of Their BF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Why Do Ladies Endure Poverty Of Their Parents, But Can’t Endure Their Boyfriends by Truvelisback(m): 2:40pm On Nov 28, 2021
Op, she doesn't want to enter hell fire twice.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Endure Poverty Of Their Parents, But Can’t Endure Their Boyfriends by Vinnie2000(m): 2:41pm On Nov 28, 2021
Datboredberry:
The same way the men commenting here are pained...

One called me a liability... For saying I want a husband with whom I'll share the responsibilities of parenthood with...

Read the responses...

Lol..
Dat's pretty normal on dis Forum!
We Bash one another constantly!.. cheesy

Don't take it Personal at all!..

And then, If a Husband and Wife are doing so well Financially, Would Bills even be much of an issue? ..

Bad Economy is dealing with us in dis Country, nor be small!!.. sad
Re: Why Do Ladies Endure Poverty Of Their Parents, But Can’t Endure Their Boyfriends by PUSSYHOE(m): 2:47pm On Nov 28, 2021
Datboredberry:
Liability?

Am I to cater for the family alone?

It's 50/50... A poor man can't contribute anything...

Y'all be taking sh** as though financial stability isn't one of the most important things in a long-term relationship... undecided

When you see your child emaciated or when they are prevented from writing their exams... Or when you have to borrow so you can get the drugs... then you'll get it... undecided

You might be a suffer-head... But work hard to give your children a decent life...

In other important matter tell your gender that toto is private part stop opening it up and down.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would You Marry An Ugly Man? / What Keeps A Man Faithful? / She Said I Disappointed Her. Did I?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.