Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,121 members, 7,973,781 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 06:46 AM

Sachet Water And Bottle Water Producers In Abuja And It's Environs Come In - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sachet Water And Bottle Water Producers In Abuja And It's Environs Come In (288 Views)

Pure Water Producers Announce Price Increase / Bulk And Wholesale Of Drinks And Bottle Water At Cheapest Price / Picture Of Dangote With Bottle Water That Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sachet Water And Bottle Water Producers In Abuja And It's Environs Come In by Nobody: 6:00am On Nov 28, 2021
Do you want to recharge your treatment plants,is your RO(reverse osmosis having issues,or you want to flush the membranes,is your sealing machines having leakages or not working fine,is your bottle line having issues?
Call us now 09060477903 we gat you covered.
Do you also want to set up a water factory,we can help you with everything too.

1 Like

Re: Sachet Water And Bottle Water Producers In Abuja And It's Environs Come In by CrownOfClay724: 6:05am On Nov 28, 2021
Man,
Hit me of you ever need an extra hand.

I am an experienced machine mechanic and I'm good with treatment plants and RO too.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

If You Don't Read This, There Is A Little Chance Of You Surviving 2022 / Cash Management – What Is Optimal Cash Balance? / what skill might u like to learn as a NIGERIAN DIS DEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.