Stats: 3,171,341 members, 7,881,254 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:19 PM

When You Only Meet Men That Only Want Sex - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When You Only Meet Men That Only Want Sex (37721 Views)

I Know Why You Want Sex / 'Men That Wash Plate Don't Prosper' - Evangelist Ebuka Obi / When You Keep Meeting Men That Only Want Sex (2) (3) (4)

Re: When You Only Meet Men That Only Want Sex by vanvino(m): 12:05pm On Nov 28, 2021
We are currently experiencing bad leadership in all ramification in this country, instead of creating topics on how we youth can improve personaly and collective incase by commision or by omision it falls on us and We can show a better way. Instead, We are here talking about sex and marriage everyday, una no dey tire recycling headlings. The whole of Egypt didnt experience hardship coz of Joseph gift, Even Queen of scotland was afraid of John knock. which kind Nigerian youth we be. make i pass abeg, coz when Fire touches the pot the pot will touch whats inside.

Re: When You Only Meet Men That Only Want Sex by PricelessGem1: 12:08pm On Nov 28, 2021
You are a child of the devil, that is why you are propagating the course of your Father Satan by the rubbish you typed. You need serious deliverance. When it comes to issues you do not understand, it is more noble for you to keep quiet and seek understanding.
NwaAmaikpe:

Don't let these preachers decieve you.
Even the Bible warns in Songs Of Solomon 8:4, "Do not arouse or awaken love, Until it is it's time.”

The Bible knows that once you've tasted sex, you must always crave for it; and because water will always find it's level, you must yield to that craving either with your own hands or through the help of another.

Life is simple abeg, we must not let hypocrites make it any complex for us.

If you are conjied, and you see someone who is willing to help you out, please don't think twice before spreading your legs.
For every leg you close, there are over 5 girls willing to spread the same legs for that man.
So use your kpekus to your advantage.

That's why good girls marry late and wrongly while the bad girls never run out of suitors and have better husbands; because they don't attach so much value to what men value in women.

The same pastor who tells you not to fornicate before marriage is shagging the chorister.
The same pastor will not tell you that your sexual performance can determine the future of that relationship, if it will end as a one-time fling or a forever thing.

Re: When You Only Meet Men That Only Want Sex by Adakintroy: 12:12pm On Nov 28, 2021
Apart from verbal human speak no verbal. We communicate more with non verbal stance as a matter of fact. If you are a decent woman men read from it easily. Men are not all that daft as women want to think . Many women are naturally manipulative. They know their stance or intent from the gate out. It's only when things don't go their way that they complain. When it goes exactly their way you never hear a word out. They keep the back door open just in case. If you don't want sex their is a definite appearance and a definite body language or definite clear cut "no" that is firm and unshakable that everyone reads from. Their is no twist involve. Many women have recognise the power of their sexuality early. So they hint it out. If the man is stupid enough to take the bait, they pounce and take. If he hold his ground or insist on an exchange program they complain.

Sex is a shared act, so is giving. If you wish to be respected. Do not be on the receiving end alone. Learn to be the giver.

Re: When You Only Meet Men That Only Want Sex by AntiNigerian: 12:13pm On Nov 28, 2021
Chummynoni:
it is a nice thing preaching about sexual chastity, but talk about what you are so sure of please. I disvirgined my girlfriend now wife more than 8 years ago before marrying her few months ago, and I never for once disrespected her while dating, not to talk of now while married. This life is a mystery, some ladies that have fvcked all deek and Harry are fortunate to meet a good man, while someone that marries a virgin is being maltreated by her husband. That is life, it is all about luckcheesy
same way shitcoins bring riches
Re: When You Only Meet Men That Only Want Sex by maiquel: 12:20pm On Nov 28, 2021
BigSarah:
Sex before marriage is not a sin, if I'm lying ask Mary mother Of Jesus...

you're not wise.

Re: When You Only Meet Men That Only Want Sex by faithfull18(f): 12:21pm On Nov 28, 2021
Word!
Re: When You Only Meet Men That Only Want Sex by kkonyeji(m): 12:22pm On Nov 28, 2021
Fyie:
I can't read through...but I sha know the post is about women.

These particular creatures are on earth to destroy men, and men can't do without them.

They're the main agents of darkness the devil uses maximally for his glory.

May God help men of goodwill.
Re: When You Only Meet Men That Only Want Sex by Kilotat: 12:25pm On Nov 28, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
ALL MEN WANT SEX. What are you saying?
Every Man has one time or the other slept with his relation by Future is Female
Re: When You Only Meet Men That Only Want Sex by Hotspotbro(m): 12:32pm On Nov 28, 2021
Shut up your face and get laid
Re: When You Only Meet Men That Only Want Sex by Davidonkonsults: 12:36pm On Nov 28, 2021
Crap. Did they offer the man house and he refused? Fact is that is what they have to offer.
Re: When You Only Meet Men That Only Want Sex by Elidrisy20: 12:40pm On Nov 28, 2021
But some times opposite is the case
Re: When You Only Meet Men That Only Want Sex by Matthewdan(m): 12:43pm On Nov 28, 2021
rotten thing must attract fly BTW who read OP deeper life preaching
Re: When You Only Meet Men That Only Want Sex by Foreseer: 12:46pm On Nov 28, 2021
Dottore:
The truth is that the primary interest of every man in most male and female relationship is sex. yes we all want sex. Every other thing is secondary.
no mind the op
Re: When You Only Meet Men That Only Want Sex by Foreseer: 12:49pm On Nov 28, 2021
TinubuGoQuench:
Forget plenty talk. Sex is part of human existence whether married or not. Religion is a scam.
Tell them abeg
Re: When You Only Meet Men That Only Want Sex by Omoslim26: 12:49pm On Nov 28, 2021
BigSarah:
Sex before marriage is not a sin, if I'm lying ask Mary mother Of Jesus...

So in your bible
Mary had sex before marriage akwa ya sad sad
Re: When You Only Meet Men That Only Want Sex by TemmyT002(m): 12:55pm On Nov 28, 2021
Chummynoni:
it is a nice thing preaching about sexual chastity, but talk about what you are so sure of please. I disvirgined my girlfriend now wife more than 8 years ago before marrying her few months ago, and I never for once disrespected her while dating, not to talk of now while married. This life is a mystery, some ladies that have fvcked all deek and Harry are fortunate to meet a good man, while someone that marries a virgin is being maltreated by her husband. That is life, it is all about luckcheesy

Bros, your wife was lucky. Not all men are as responsible as you are.
Re: When You Only Meet Men That Only Want Sex by Dextre(m): 1:14pm On Nov 28, 2021
Interesting15:
This is a generation where God is raising women (especially young women) that He will grant great authority and power to enact great influence in various spheres and sectors, with the aim of bringing Glory to His Name and establishing the Kingdom of God on earth. Don't allow any randy guy hinder you from becoming the Queen you are destined to be. Worship God in spirit and in truth through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Just tell all of us to worship God men and women likewise.
Re: When You Only Meet Men That Only Want Sex by Salesbay: 1:18pm On Nov 28, 2021
Hello Sisters and Ladies of God. If your want a God-fearing Man, search no more, Here I am. You can send me a mail. Let's connect ASAP.
Re: When You Only Meet Men That Only Want Sex by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 28, 2021
As a lady, If your suitors is always asking for sex plz leave the relationship.

Re: When You Only Meet Men That Only Want Sex by deolumike(m): 1:47pm On Nov 28, 2021
Loreettaa:

Just find us husbands.
not with that gun you're holding in your profile.

No man wants a violent wife.
Re: When You Only Meet Men That Only Want Sex by Tayorshd2(m): 2:13pm On Nov 28, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:

Don't let these preachers decieve you.
Even the Bible warns in Songs Of Solomon 8:4, "Do not arouse or awaken love, Until it is it's time.”

The Bible knows that once you've tasted sex, you must always crave for it; and because water will always find it's level, you must yield to that craving either with your own hands or through the help of another.

Life is simple abeg, we must not let hypocrites make it any complex for us.

If you are conjied, and you see someone who is willing to help you out, please don't think twice before spreading your legs.
For every leg you close, there are over 5 girls willing to spread the same legs for that man.
So use your kpekus to your advantage.

That's why good girls marry late and wrongly while the bad girls never run out of suitors and have better husbands; because they don't attach so much value to what men value in women.

The same pastor who tells you not to fornicate before marriage is shagging the chorister.
The same pastor will not tell you that your sexual performance can determine the future of that relationship, if it will end as a one-time fling or a forever thing.

True talk brother ...You are blessed on earth and in heaven
Re: When You Only Meet Men That Only Want Sex by Solly1(m): 2:29pm On Nov 28, 2021
Problem with this motherf***ing generation is we only know how to preach/teach, but we don't put our preachings/teachings into practice...

The world is in chaos because things that were created to be loved are liked, and things that are supposed to be liked are loved.

NB: No be everything wey dey glitter be gold, shey una get ni..?

Re: When You Only Meet Men That Only Want Sex by Topsin4great(m): 2:41pm On Nov 28, 2021
Please leave my dick alone o
Re: When You Only Meet Men That Only Want Sex by smile4kenn(m): 2:53pm On Nov 28, 2021
Interesting15:

It is not uncommon seeing women who are always complaining about how they keep meeting men that are only interested in sleeping with them. In fact, some women now thinks there are no responsible men out there that still have full control over themselves and don't fornicate or commit adultery (or other immoral acts)

If you are a single lady who has been dumped by several guys because of your no-sex-till-marriage stance, and you are now getting tired (or about to compromise), this message is meant to strengthen you not to settle for less, and not to allow any guy make you sin against God your Creator.

What God has instructed is that sexual pleasures should only be shared between a married man and his wife inside the safe circle of their marriage institution. So, if you have made a decision to honour Jesus with your life (and body) by adhering to His commandments, then you should not allow anyone make you feel sorry for your purity stance, and you should not allow anyone push you off the path of sexual purity.

Many ladies do ask, "why do I keep meeting men that want sex before marriage?".. The answer is simple: "You keep meeting men who are ungodly and without the fear of God"

I can assure you that there are still lots of God-fearing men out there who themselves are honouring God with their bodies. When I say God-fearing men, I'm talking about men that have made Jesus Christ their Lord and Savior, and are serving God in spirit and in truth. These are the type of men you should associate with. Unlike the "bad boys" out there, a born again Christian won't regard you as a mere tool for bodily pleasure, but will even contribute to your growth in important areas. In fact, a sure way to enjoy your marriage is by marrying a genuine born again Christian, where the foundation of your home is built on Christ. Such a man, who himself is Christ's bride, will know how to please God by treating you as the queen you are meant to be

I see some ladies today living anyhow they want and will always say, 'I want a God-fearing man' (or will always complain that all the men coming to them are only irresponsible sex-chasers). Well, likes will always attract likes. A born again Christian will want to marry a child of God like himself, and won't go for a lady that lives anyhow (indulge in acts contrary to God's Will).

Therefore, to attract a God-fearing born again Christian, you must be a guniune child of God too (God won't give any of His true sons to just any kind of lady that will ruin his sonship). So, you must make Jesus Christ your Lord and Savior and start living a life devoid of sin and iniquity. Focus on serving God in spirit and in truth, and He knows how He will connect you with a responsible God-fearing man that will ensure you have a joyful marriage

Please, don't compromise your purity stance. I know you are getting older and many of your mates are already married. But listen to me, God is about to do something great in your life if you will continue holding to His Word. You are facing those temptation because the devil already sensed your greatness, and he is doing all he could to hinder you from being the great woman God has destined you to be.

Men that are disturbing you for sex are majorly agents of satan that were sent to ruin your life. Please, don't allow them. If you are currently in a sinful relationship where you and the guy are already indulging in immoral activities, quit the relationship immediately, and ask God for forgiveness.

https://www.sundayakanni.com/2021/11/when-you-only-meet-men-that-only-want.html?m=1

It is natural thing to ask for sex. It is up to her to say yes or no.

https://gist.am/question/women-when-you-only-meet-men-that-only-want-sex-what-do-you-do
Re: When You Only Meet Men That Only Want Sex by Vickym1(f): 3:16pm On Nov 28, 2021
sow4me:

4real
This life no balance at all
Re: When You Only Meet Men That Only Want Sex by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 28, 2021
matm:
And when you meet ladies and girls who need sex and want to lure u to bed by all means but u don't want them, what do you do? In your place of work,school,yard etc but u don't want b/c u don't want to dent ur image or don't like them .

Flee. Be aggressive in your resistance.

Re: When You Only Meet Men That Only Want Sex by SmartMoney75: 3:25pm On Nov 28, 2021
iLoveYouToo:
Premarital sex is the least of mankind’s problems

Let's focus on the basics, let’s discourage lying, stealing and cheating

I agree
Re: When You Only Meet Men That Only Want Sex by MNDY(m): 3:38pm On Nov 28, 2021
Interesting15:

It is not uncommon seeing women who are always complaining about how they keep meeting men that are only interested in sleeping with them. In fact, some women now thinks there are no responsible men out there that still have full control over themselves and don't fornicate or commit adultery (or other immoral acts)

If you are a single lady who has been dumped by several guys because of your no-sex-till-marriage stance, and you are now getting tired (or about to compromise), this message is meant to strengthen you not to settle for less, and not to allow any guy make you sin against God your Creator.

What God has instructed is that sexual pleasures should only be shared between a married man and his wife inside the safe circle of their marriage institution. So, if you have made a decision to honour Jesus with your life (and body) by adhering to His commandments, then you should not allow anyone make you feel sorry for your purity stance, and you should not allow anyone push you off the path of sexual purity.

Many ladies do ask, "why do I keep meeting men that want sex before marriage?".. The answer is simple: "You keep meeting men who are ungodly and without the fear of God"

I can assure you that there are still lots of God-fearing men out there who themselves are honouring God with their bodies. When I say God-fearing men, I'm talking about men that have made Jesus Christ their Lord and Savior, and are serving God in spirit and in truth. These are the type of men you should associate with. Unlike the "bad boys" out there, a born again Christian won't regard you as a mere tool for bodily pleasure, but will even contribute to your growth in important areas. In fact, a sure way to enjoy your marriage is by marrying a genuine born again Christian, where the foundation of your home is built on Christ. Such a man, who himself is Christ's bride, will know how to please God by treating you as the queen you are meant to be

I see some ladies today living anyhow they want and will always say, 'I want a God-fearing man' (or will always complain that all the men coming to them are only irresponsible sex-chasers). Well, likes will always attract likes. A born again Christian will want to marry a child of God like himself, and won't go for a lady that lives anyhow (indulge in acts contrary to God's Will).

Therefore, to attract a God-fearing born again Christian, you must be a guniune child of God too (God won't give any of His true sons to just any kind of lady that will ruin his sonship). So, you must make Jesus Christ your Lord and Savior and start living a life devoid of sin and iniquity. Focus on serving God in spirit and in truth, and He knows how He will connect you with a responsible God-fearing man that will ensure you have a joyful marriage

Please, don't compromise your purity stance. I know you are getting older and many of your mates are already married. But listen to me, God is about to do something great in your life if you will continue holding to His Word. You are facing those temptation because the devil already sensed your greatness, and he is doing all he could to hinder you from being the great woman God has destined you to be.

Men that are disturbing you for sex are majorly agents of satan that were sent to ruin your life. Please, don't allow them. If you are currently in a sinful relationship where you and the guy are already indulging in immoral activities, quit the relationship immediately, and ask God for forgiveness.

https://www.sundayakanni.com/2021/11/when-you-only-meet-men-that-only-want.html?m=1

And what do you have to say about the ones who are living anyhow but covering it up with holy-holy hypocrisy? I hate this particular type of people with passion. Using fake religious lifestyle to hide what they are doing so that nobody will suspect or know. Not everybody can such people deceive. I know many like that and hate them very much.
Re: When You Only Meet Men That Only Want Sex by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 28, 2021
Loreettaa:

Just find us husbands.
Hahah! This lady is tired of spinster-hood.
Is this how they find husband? You don't care for what that commenter said? As good as it was?? You just want the husband anyway, anyhow . grin grin

Unrelated to you- I'm making a general statement now.
Chai...no wonder men use women anyhow and f*ck their bodies without respect, because they know that nowadays ladies don't care for the preconditions. They just want to get married.

'Just have money and come and marry us ' that's the mindset '

In the end, he teaches you sex, makes you a sex machine and breaks up with you for a petty reason, just so he could go marry the lady who's sex life he has no idea about. You now disgust him. He has practice every sex style he wanted to on you. He has fvcked your mouth over and over. Sprayed his cum on your face and it even dripped down into your eyes, making him laugh at you instead of rushing to help you get a napkin to wipe it off. It stung your eyes. It hurt. He has anal- bleeped the lady. He now sees her as sh*t ! He doesn't consider her as a potential wife even in another life.

The above is what a lot of ladies and girls are passing through today and yet, they still don't want to up the standards. Deny him of sex and watch him take you seriously. But that's if the lady isn't desperate and broke, to be able to not look back on her stance.
Men, pls fvck your girlfriends with respect and human dignity o. Women, stop being foolish. Don't try to show him how ' woke ' you are sexually. Don't go overboard to do nasty , sexual acts with him just in hopes of him keeping you. After sex, his brain will reset! He is back to managing you and seeing you as a whvre who is at his beck and call. He wouldn't want his sister's to be in your shoes.
Likewise, you wouldn't want your brothers dating that kind of girl. So, what am I saying?? Use your brain well.
Men will never finish same goes for ladies. They'll still be around even if you clock 40 years of age. even the ones who will meet your taste. Why be desperate? Oh, because you bow to societal pressures abi? You are doing yourself in the end. If you can't do without sex, then sorry for you.
I'm staying unmarried till it affects me medically. That's how long I can wait till I find a compatible person. I don't even like the way our girls are banging guys up and down. Just see porn videos online! You'll know those ones are just boyfriend and girlfriend. And your faces are showing!? After who will we blame for not having the ' man of our dreams' or ' woman of our dreams' When sexual gratification is all that we were preoccupied with before feeling it's time to settle down with a life partner.
May sense and wisdom help us all. Thenay God come in to help us after.
He won't interrupt your sexual life, oh. You're OYO . But when you catch that life-threatening STD , he will still be quiet grin Until you call on him and finally humble yourselves. But you may or may not still get cured. grin

Faith no be beans oh. So why risk it? So, dude , zip up! Girl, pull that panty back on!
Marriage is not a do-or-die affair. Well, not anymore. We know better now. smiley

Re: When You Only Meet Men That Only Want Sex by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 28, 2021
matm:
And when you meet ladies and girls who need sex and want to lure u to bed by all means but u don't want them, what do you do? In your place of work,school,yard etc but u don't want b/c u don't want to dent ur image or don't like them .
You flee! Don't try to hang around and think you can resist them because you are strong-willed. Most times it ends in premium quality tears.
Unless you serious dislike them and feel disgusted by them. Only then can you get away with dilly-dallying around the tempters and their seducing moves.
It's always a psychological thing. You must hate the sin, to be able to avoid the sin. Likewise, hate the lady, and you'll see no reason to want her to feel your body. That ' foolishness will not be brought to your side ' like my elder brother likes to put it.

So yeah. It's very possible. I went a year plus without banging any pvssy. Girls could not fathom how I was able to stay that long. How I turned their sexual invites down. Normally, I'm the type of guy who is sociable, I wear earrings (occasionally, not usually) I am okay-looking (some girls say I'm more than okay-looking)
I have a nice voice and accent. I'm neat.
So with the aforementioned attributes of mine, they thought I would be like every other fvck boy out there. Easy to seduce and I'll be like a hornny dog going after them. My brother, ee shock them! And I love that look on their faces when I let them get comfortable, but then I proceed to turn them down and humble them grin grin
As a guy, you need to have that moment. Even if it's just once. It helps you to keep being resilient in your ' forming ' or playing hard to get. Basically, once I feel you are too loose as a girl, I'll pass on any offer to fvck you that you bring to me. I'll feel irritated and look down on you. Yes, this sounds belittling, but who gives a shiiit?? Me? Nahhh! I'm only looking out for my own safety!

Then again, the thought of the millions of new initiates and existing daughters of the queen of the Coast , makes it somewhat more easier to ghost and reject these ladies when they come bearing gifts - just sex !
These ladies are heartless and willing to execute their jobs as they were sent to do. You think it's all fairytales and make-believe?? Don't be that guy who thinks such doesn't happen every friggin day. I've caught some in the past. Some have been revealed through other means and not forgetting that I , myself have a spirit that is always conscious of these daughters of darkness. Sometimes, before I meet a certain lady or younger girl, I'll first have a dream and see her in her real from and chatact before she even meets me in real life. It always comes to pass, with a few changes here and there. But the main point being that she is disguising as a normal girl, when she is in fact a marine possessed girl. Sometimes a witch (not the marine type)

That's the much I can say. I've typed quite a lot. Might even bore you and strain your eyes from reading. But I just had to. Bear with me!

Re: When You Only Meet Men That Only Want Sex by Oluwademilade: 5:34pm On Nov 28, 2021
Let me just say this bluntly. If you're always meeting men who only wants sex from you as a lady. That means you offer no other value but sex. Period.
Re: When You Only Meet Men That Only Want Sex by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 28, 2021
PricelessGem1:
You are a child of the devil, that is why you are propagating the course of your Father Satan [/b] by the rubbish you typed. You need serious deliverance. When it comes to issues you do not understand, it is more noble for you to keep quiet and seek understanding.
LMAO! Hahaha.
But you should know how Nwaamaikpe comments by now. That's his niche, I guess. His Nairaland niche.
But still, I get you. He should not toy with just any and every kinds of topics.
I laughed hard when I read the bolded texts. Im still laughing. See brutal finishing grin
Nwaamaikpe , you dey try . Me thinks that you don't read most of these mentions to you, especially after you've knowingly dropped a foolish comment that is sure to get you insults. grin
I know you dey skip them all. Or...not.
But Sir, try and have some respect for things that are sacred or should I say godly. Like topics that try to teach other readers the right way to go... Avoid too much profanity.
Unless you are truly a child of the devil as this man has labeled you.

We will all reap whatever we sew when the season comes. It's a sacrosanct decree. Let's know what we are doing oh.

HOAX Alert!!!: NASA Didnt Discover Any Tablet On Mars. / "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel / Delta Pastor Heals Lady Whose Period Stopped At Age Of 18, Sister Runs Mad

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104