Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,083 members, 7,946,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 01:29 AM

Why A Billion Souls May Not Be Enough - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why A Billion Souls May Not Be Enough (756 Views)

A Billion Naira Project By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Nigerians Won't Talk About / Returning Souls Or Body Stealers: Can Dead People Return? / Joshua Bamiloye Mike: The Movie “Lucifer” Used By Devil To Win Souls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why A Billion Souls May Not Be Enough by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:07am On Nov 28, 2021
Why A Billion Souls May Not Be Enough

It's because, it's not about how many souls were won, but that none is lost.

This is what i learnt from the Perfect Master called Jesus.

John 17:12 (KJV)

While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.

One of the advantages, sitting at His feet to learn and paying undivided attention to His Word and Ways, accords me, is the ability to see things like this which those who don't were not able to see, because Jesus was the perfect Master. He was perfect in all His ways, and never made a mistake.

He was a precision Master. Everything He did was done with precision, no guess work, because He was a hundred percent led of the Spirit of God.

This was also reflected in His winning of souls as He lost none. That was the mindset He worked with, that none was lost, hence this was severally reflected in His teachings. Luke 15:4-10

That why He ensured that everything He said and did were spot-on and in accordance with whatsoever God had commanded Him to do, because He knew that the commandment of God was life everlasting, so if He missed any detail or did anything to the contrary, the result would be measured in lost souls.

God bless.
Re: Why A Billion Souls May Not Be Enough by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:16am On Dec 05, 2021
Speaking of souls in this regard, it's important to note though that it means the savable souls, so that people don't get it twisted, because there are savable souls and souls that are not.

For instance, the Pharisees who opposed Jesus and wanted to kill Him because of His Word, were not savable souls because their hearts were hardened against the Word of God. John 8:43-47

But those of sinners, as the Samaritan woman Jesus met at the well, as well as Zaccheaus who He saw atop the sycamore tree, were savable, because even though they were sinners, their hearts were not hardened against the Word of God, hence they could repent whenever the Word of God was preached to them. John 4:4-42; 19:1-10.

So it's of those savable souls that would have repented if the Word of God was preached to them that Jesus ensured He lost none, by preaching what God had commanded Him to preach to them. John 12:49-50

Hence even though in the process of obeying what God's commandment, His Words offended the Pharisees instead, and they didn't repent at His preaching, Jesus lost none! Matthew 15:12-13; John 15:22

Hence despite the fact that many of His disciples were said to have left Him at some point in His ministry, because of His Words, Jesus lost none! John 6:60-66

It could be clearly observed though that it wasn't easy at all for Him to adhere to and stick with what God commanded Him to preach, to ensure none was lost, as it made Him to have many haters and opposition, some of whom were determined to kill Him.

But that didn't deter Him because He knew that the flesh profits nothing, but it's the Spirit that quickens. And the Words God commanded Him to speak to the people, they were the Words of the Spirit which gives eternal Life. Hence saying anything contrary to that would only result in Him losing some.

Therefore He ensured that He didn't deviate or preach something else, but stuck to preaching what God had commanded Him to preach regardless. So even though many were offended at His preaching, including many of His disciples who left Him at some point, the result at the end was that none was lost. John 17:12

God bless.
Re: Why A Billion Souls May Not Be Enough by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:17am On Dec 05, 2021
Today, "everyone" is so much preoccupied with and talking about winning souls and how many souls were won, but no one seems to be concerned that none was lost as Jesus was.

Hence they would preach just about anything, including the words of the flesh which God did not send them to preach, to please men. Therefore even though the church buildings were consequently filled with many souls, the result is that many souls were yet lost and being lost, because the flesh profits nothing but death in truth, it's the Spirit that gives life eternal.

I long resolved to follow my perfect Master's example, and to do whatever it takes, God helping me, to ensure that none is lost.

Although I haven't yet gotten to the point where I'm a hundred percent led of the Spirit as my Master was, the signs show that i'm on the right track and i'm very much determined to achieve likewise.

So it doesn't matter who was offended or the amount of opposition and persecution saying what God commanded me to say, brought my way, even to the point of death, i won't stop, because that's the only way I could ensure that none of those souls that were assigned to me which would have been saved as a result is lost.

Because it's not about how many souls were won, even if it be a billion souls, but that none is lost.

God bless.
Re: Why A Billion Souls May Not Be Enough by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:17am On Dec 05, 2021
I had come out for several alter calls before in church gatherings without truly repenting, but the day I truly repented, I didn't leave my seat, but heaven bore witness that a soul which was lost, had been won back because it was true.

That thought me a lot about how deceptive the figures of those who go out for altars calls could be, because on the days I went out for altar call, men would rejoice and have it on their record that a soul had been saved and won into the Kingdom of God, but heaven would have none, hence there would be nothing to rejoice about.

But the day I made the decision to sincerely repent, while men wouldn't have rejoiced and had it on record that a soul had been won, because I didn't come out for the altar call, there was rejoicing in heaven because a lost soul had truly been won.

That illustrates how contrasting the reactions of men on Earth are to that of heaven concerning souls. That's why I don't attach much to figures of souls which are being said to be won because of altar calls, because I try as much as possible to align myself with what takes place in heaven, because it's only what happens there that counts, and heaven may not be aware that the souls said to be won.

So when i used to hear of a million or more souls being won on a single night of crusade in Nigeria, even though it came from someone i respected so much, it was glaring that it wasn't true, because even if souls were truly won on any of those nights, it wouldn't be up to a million because I very knew what would happen if just a million Nigerian truly repented were being won into kingdom of God in just a night. There would not just be rejoicing in heaven but a consequent heaven "quake" which would be visibly seen in Nigeria on the night as a result. Moreover Nigeria would be bound to become heaven on Earth in just a few years time after that considering what a million truly saved souls implies. However it's just the opposite to prove that it wasn't entirely true.

Hence I'm not really moved by such high figures of saved souls when given, except that which can be confirmed, and when the saved person is closely observed to have truly repented, then I can record it as a saved soul. So that I wouldn't be rejoicing while heaven is wondering what the fuss was all about.

I can remember while I was yet having a conversation with a former NL atheist, I heard a Voice saying, "she's mine! she's mine! She's mine!" And she later confirmed it that she had repented and surrendered her life to Christ. That was when I first had a glimpse of what it means for there to be rejoicing in heaven for every lost soul that repents.

It important that we are in tune with heaven when we win souls, so that we wouldn't find ourselves rejoicing on Earh that a soul was won when in heaven there is none.

God bless.
Re: Why A Billion Souls May Not Be Enough by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:31am On Apr 03, 2022
Amen!
Re: Why A Billion Souls May Not Be Enough by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:20am On Feb 12, 2023
None is lost!
Re: Why A Billion Souls May Not Be Enough by Dtruthspeaker: 9:32am On Feb 12, 2023
jesusjnr2020:
Why A Billion Souls May Not Be Enough...

This is trash!

The only soul that you can manage to save is your own.

And the only soul God is expecting to see is your own.

If you peradventure in addition to your soul, God finds other souls with you, all you get is an addition to your Reward of Life with God.

You lose and get damnation if you do not make it there even if others, through you where found worthy and acceptable by The Lord.

It is still the same Law of "it profiteth a man nothing to gain 10billion souls only to lose his own soul"
Re: Why A Billion Souls May Not Be Enough by atheistconverta: 11:24am On Feb 13, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

This is trash!

The only soul that you can manage to save is your own.

And the only soul God is expecting to see is your own.

If you peradventure in addition to your soul, God finds other souls with you, all you get is an addition to your Reward of Life with God.

You lose and get damnation if you do not make it there even if others, through you where found worthy and acceptable by The Lord.

It is still the same Law of "it profiteth a man nothing to gain 10billion souls only to lose his own soul"
So much noisemaking yet nothing to show for it.

Instead of continuing to envy, you should humble yourself and learn from Jesus or those who learnt from Him, and were being used by Him to win souls, including atheists here.

Envy without learning how to achieve similar results would get you nowhere.

1 Like

Re: Why A Billion Souls May Not Be Enough by Dtruthspeaker: 3:28pm On Feb 13, 2023
atheistconverta:
So much noisemaking yet nothing to show for it.

Instead of continuing to envy, you should humble yourself and learn from Jesus or those who learnt from Him, and were being used by Him to win souls, including atheists here.

Envy without learning how to achieve similar results would get you nowhere.

Una plan to tell God that "look see all the souls I won for you, so overlook my many sins and let me in" will not work!

God has Said it, He shall not be mocked nor decieved, only those who have passed the criteria of qualification will get in.

Your attempt to bribe (sin) and force your way through, will not work, it is even guaranteed eternal fire.

Jamb student that teaches other jamb students to pass jamb will still not enter the university if he does not pass jamb himself. So get angry forever, I don't care, The Lord will never Change and His Laws will never Change,
Re: Why A Billion Souls May Not Be Enough by atheistconverta: 8:06pm On Feb 13, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Una plan to tell God that "look see all the souls I won for you, so overlook my many sins and let me in" will not work!

God has Said it, He shall not be mocked nor decieved, only those who have passed the criteria of qualification will get in.

Your attempt to bribe (sin) and force your way through, will not work, it is even guaranteed eternal fire.

Jamb student that teaches other jamb students to pass jamb will still not enter the university if he does not pass jamb himself. So get angry forever, I don't care, The Lord will never Change and His Laws will never Change,

Where are the results of all your talking since you've been here? Every time a soul is won, there is rejoicing in heaven. There are stars on the crown of every soul winner in heaven. He that wins a soul is wise and God has been using the Op to win souls here, including those of atheists, but instead of learning from those who are achieving glaring results here by the power of God's Spirit, you're being envious and be attacking them. Is that not being antichrist? Or do you want the Op to become a noisemaker like you, all talk with nothing to show for it, so you can be happy and rest? God forbid bad thing.
Re: Why A Billion Souls May Not Be Enough by Dtruthspeaker: 5:52am On Feb 14, 2023
atheistconverta:
Where are the results of all your talking since you've been here?...

I don't care especially as people don't care for themselves and hate The Truth. Thus, I concentrate on caring and loving myself and I have found that saying The Truth guides me.

So, I don't really care whether any one follows The Truth or not but I will.

And therefore I say, it is guaranteed destruction that you plan on deceiving God exactly as those who said "I did miracles and prophecied and won souls in your name", will not work.

As you see, God is already waiting for you people to say it as seen in Mathew 7:22.

You can not deceive God!
Re: Why A Billion Souls May Not Be Enough by atheistconverta: 6:22am On Feb 14, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

I don't care especially as people don't care for themselves and hate The Truth. Thus, I concentrate on caring and loving myself and I have found that saying The Truth guides me.

So, I don't really care whether any one follows The Truth or not but I will.

And therefore I say, it is guaranteed destruction that you plan on deceiving God exactly as those who said "I did miracles and prophecied and won souls in your name", will not work.

As you see, God is already waiting for you people to say it as seen in Mathew 7:22.

You can not deceive God!

Why would you care when your god is the devil behind the atheists and Satanists initially ruling this section and having a field day here, before God sent the Op and one or two others to cleanse this section and destroy the works of the devil here? You are not happy because your god the devil is being openly disgraced and put in his rightful place here by the Op, so you want to chase him out of here, so things would go back to the way they used to be, abi? The devil whom you serve is indeed a liar.

1 Like

Re: Why A Billion Souls May Not Be Enough by Dtruthspeaker: 6:30am On Feb 14, 2023
atheistconverta:
Why would you care when your god is the devil behind the atheists and Satanists initially ruling this section and having a field day here, before God sent the Op and one or two others to cleanse this section and destroy the works of the devil here? You are not happy because your god the devil is being openly disgraced and put in his rightful place here by the Op, so you want to chase him out of here, so things would go back to the way they used to be, abi? The devil whom you serve is indeed a liar.

See, how mad you are? I fought alongside the op in 2019 when I joined here. He even left and came back with another moniker, yet I was still fighting. He then returned to this his moniker and stopped fighting and yet I am still fighting.

You are just a stupid mad fanatic of the op.
Re: Why A Billion Souls May Not Be Enough by atheistconverta: 2:03pm On Feb 14, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

See, how mad you are? I fought alongside the op in 2019 when I joined here. He even left and came back with another moniker, yet I was still fighting. He then returned to this his moniker and stopped fighting and yet I am still fighting.

You are just a stupid mad fanatic of the op.

You think it's just about making much noise here because anyone can do that. This is about results, winning spiritual battles and lost souls for the kingdom of God. In just a couple of months of the Op being here, God used him to convert a well-known NL atheist to Christianity to the confounding of atheists here, including the owner of this forum. That's result not noisemaking, and that's just one of the great things God has used the Op to achieve since his arrival on this platform. So you claim to be here since 2019, so please kindly show us just one result of your being here if not just noisemaking. No souls, no even talking of atheists, nothing, but you want to teach someone God's using to win souls and make a significant difference here about soulwinning? Except you want the Op to become a mere noisemaker like you without any impact whatsoever. The Op is not your mate when it comes to soulwinning, so please until you have any result to show for your talks here, you don't qualify to speak to the Op on this matter expect to learn.

1 Like

Re: Why A Billion Souls May Not Be Enough by Dtruthspeaker: 5:54pm On Feb 14, 2023
atheistconverta:
You think it's just about making much noise here because anyone can do that. This is about results, winning spiritual battles and lost souls for the kingdom of God...

The only thing I care for here is to see the Pure and Unadulterated Truth Shine Bright. All lies and wrongs and errors and half Truths of any kind and quality will be attacked by me.

So I am not in your who preaches most/who wins more souls contests, of which you are not even The Judge.

However, what I do know is that Mathew 7:22 is already waiting for all those thinking that they can deceive God with their soul winning efforts and much preaching. Such people are only fooling themselves and are guaranteeing their eternal damnation.
Re: Why A Billion Souls May Not Be Enough by atheistconverta: 6:31pm On Feb 14, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

The only thing I care for here is to see the Pure and Unadulterated Truth Shine Bright. All lies and wrongs and errors and half Truths of any kind and quality will be attacked by me.

So I am not in your who preaches most/who wins more souls contests, of which you are not even The Judge.

However, what I do know is that Mathew 7:22 is already waiting for all those thinking that they can deceive God with their soul winning efforts and much preaching. Such people are only fooling themselves and are guaranteeing their eternal damnation.

Abeg antichrist posing as a Christian go an sit down somewhere if you're not shameless. John the Baptist had results. Souls were coming to repentance as a result of his preaching even though he did no works. Jesus had such results. He proudly displayed them. The apostles had results. Many souls were won into the kingdom because of them and they weren't aft to talk about them where need be. jesusjnr has results of his preaching here. Souls including atheists were being won into God's kingdom. You can ask NL atheists or your fellow so-called Christians who were here then to confirm this if you weren't. You upon all your "fighting" or preaching, nothing to show. No single soul, and still you're have have no shame, trying to teach those who are producing results how to win souls. Thank God it's not up to toothless bulldogs and spiritual nonentities like you, otherwise this place would have remained overrun by atheists and Satanists that God used His servant jesusjnr and a couple of others to slow down drastically. Even if you don't like jesusjnr just for the sake of what God is using him to do here which you know very well about, you should be the last person to be distracting him if you really loved God. But obviously, you're an antichrist so it makes sense why you'd continue to be a tool in the hands of the devil.
Re: Why A Billion Souls May Not Be Enough by Dtruthspeaker: 6:40pm On Feb 14, 2023
atheistconverta:
Abeg antichrist posing as a Christian go an sit down somewhere if you're not shameless. John the Baptist had results. Souls were coming to repentance as a result of his preaching even though he did no works. Jesus had such results. He proudly displayed them. The apostles had results. Many souls were won into the kingdom because of them and they weren't aft to talk about them where need be. jesusjnr has results of his preaching here. Souls including atheists were being won into God's kingdom. You can ask NL atheists or your fellow so-called Christians who were here then to confirm this if you weren't. You upon all your "fighting" or preaching, nothing to show. No single soul, and still you're have have no shame, trying to teach those who are producing results how to win souls...

Says the mad devil screaming souls, souls like a very hungry witch! You are very Stupid Mad Devil who has nothing to say.

(1) (Reply)

Christians, is this the right way to solve a spiritual problem? / African Countries To Make MRNA Vaccines Hoax And The Gullible African Public / The May Reason Russia And Ukraine Are Fighting, T. B Joshua Prophecy Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.