Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,823 members, 7,898,969 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 12:01 AM

I Am A 35-Year-Old Single Guy. I Want To Build Small Estate Before Marriage - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am A 35-Year-Old Single Guy. I Want To Build Small Estate Before Marriage (30821 Views)

Is This Body Count Too Much For A 35 years Old Lady? / What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . / Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am A 35-Year-Old Single Guy. I Want To Build Small Estate Before Marriage by bammydhele(m): 9:28am On Nov 29, 2021
If you are really ready to marry, you shouldnt have 3 girls at hand. That alone can bring confusion. Have just one of the 3 and be sure you understand her. You can as well continue building your life n proceed with your dreams in marriage provided you are with right partner of same dream... No point in wasting time if you are sure about your partner and ensure your partner is working too
Re: I Am A 35-Year-Old Single Guy. I Want To Build Small Estate Before Marriage by mascot345: 9:31am On Nov 29, 2021
Jakiblend:
If you get married to a girl who is also financially okay, you can build your estate. Not necessarily a combine finance, if she believe in you. All your girlfriends r urgent 2k type, reason the advice u not to go on with your dream.
You can run the two together .
Check out those two in the pix, do the look rich to you, but the both have dream and goals.
Marry a woman with brain and not a woman with pussy to Bleep and produce kids.

Very good advice. I have one who is a fashion and designer.
Re: I Am A 35-Year-Old Single Guy. I Want To Build Small Estate Before Marriage by kingsley989(m): 10:40am On Nov 29, 2021
You have the finance, you have 3 girls you are currently dating, out of these 3 I bet you already know who you are most compatible with and who will support/help you build a better home and future for you both. Get married oga!!!
Money is necessary but not all.

I have a cousin who happens to be an only child, dad is late, mum is kind, friendly, playful and very accommodating. He is kind, generous, so brotherly, well read and has a good job. Few good properties to his name. He is extremely comfortable.
He got married and it lasted 16 months, now he just got married the second time.
What message am I trying to pass? Life isn’t always the way we look at it. Money is not everything and will never be.
Ask for Gods guidance “Very important “. Get married to that person who will stick with you till the very end, marry that person who has the potential to push you to your next level, the one who makes up for your weaknesses, the one who will help you build, the one who gives you respect, peace... You can give a 2 years space after your first child, for a second. Continue your project and life will be smooth and happy.
MARRY THE WRONG ONE WITH YOUR MILLIONS, YOU WILL SEE WHAT OTHERS ARE SEEING. Think, Pray and make a decision.
Re: I Am A 35-Year-Old Single Guy. I Want To Build Small Estate Before Marriage by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 29, 2021
Useku:

It is not a function of who has more strength and wit financially.

If you have 100% while i have just 20%.

I will still not merge resources just for peace of mind and sanity.
Your loss
Re: I Am A 35-Year-Old Single Guy. I Want To Build Small Estate Before Marriage by Loreettaa: 12:03pm On Nov 29, 2021
Toks2008:

Shey you dey wine me ni
No.
Re: I Am A 35-Year-Old Single Guy. I Want To Build Small Estate Before Marriage by bakesntakes(m): 12:44pm On Nov 29, 2021
chatinent:
Five years remaining to reach one beautiful adage.

F @ F

Lol, you no well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am A 35-Year-Old Single Guy. I Want To Build Small Estate Before Marriage by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 29, 2021
mascot345:
Please I just clocked 35 years two days ago.
I have money to get married but I wan build small estate before marriage.

I wan marry at 40 .

Please I need good advice here. As our economy is too bad. I don't want to bring children that will come and suffer.
People are seriously advicing me to marry next year.
I already have land in a good location.

But some of my girlfriends are encouraging me to marry them before building anything.

My girlfriend said we can hustle together and build a better tomorrow.

I have like 3 girls who are willing to say yes next year.

Please good advise is welcomed.
Thanks everyone.

who ever it is you want to settle down amongst them is a serious task
lets help you clone each an every one of them's whatsapp and get their messages delivered directly into your phone. this way yyou can get to know them and make a wise choice.

just DM
Re: I Am A 35-Year-Old Single Guy. I Want To Build Small Estate Before Marriage by 21stcenturyman: 1:32pm On Nov 29, 2021
mascot345:
Please I just clocked 35 years two days ago.
I have money to get married but I wan build small estate before marriage.

I wan marry at 40 .

Please I need good advice here. As our economy is too bad. I don't want to bring children that will come and suffer.
People are seriously advicing me to marry next year.
I already have land in a good location.

But some of my girlfriends are encouraging me to marry them before building anything.

My girlfriend said we can hustle together and build a better tomorrow.

I have like 3 girls who are willing to say yes next year.

Please good advise is welcomed.
Thanks everyone.

We are almost age mates, i turned 36 last month October. You have good insight, settle the finances first before the settling the fiancee! I like your priority of money before marriage. As for me, i would like to settle down any moment from now, just that the Benjamin is not settled yet.
Am a Secondary School teacher! Not earning much. I know you have a large heart, and if you have any legit ways for me to double my hustle, let me know bro! I will be grateful! Am not a bad boy! . Thanks
Re: I Am A 35-Year-Old Single Guy. I Want To Build Small Estate Before Marriage by iTearHerToto: 1:46pm On Nov 29, 2021
mascot345:

U are very smart. I have a girlfriend who is 22.. She is in 400level pharmacy.

When I asked her marrying her or building a house.

She chose building a house.

But those ones wey done pass 25 years will say ... Marry first.

No wahala ... I will do as u say. Thanks alot Bro.
If this isn't enough to convince you that a woman is naturally selfish then nothing else can. Be selfish as well comrade. Like a snake angry
Re: I Am A 35-Year-Old Single Guy. I Want To Build Small Estate Before Marriage by Aksnoopy: 2:03pm On Nov 29, 2021
Build your life first, have a personal timeline to get married if need be.

Don't let any girl force you into getting married.

Keep only two type of girls;

1. Under 25 years old
2. Over 25 years old and under 35 years whom are financially comfortable enough to cater for theirselves.

Lastly don't listen to any fool on here talking about you taking care of your kids at retirement age.
No such thing as retirement age if you become rich.
The rich continue to chase their goals and dream and build wealth till death.

Davido is way less than half his father's age.

Buhari son is way less than half his age.

Seyi tinubu is way less than his father's age.

Only unambitious men talk about training children at 60years and it's so African.

1 Like

Re: I Am A 35-Year-Old Single Guy. I Want To Build Small Estate Before Marriage by shantti(m): 2:07pm On Nov 29, 2021
Re: I Am A 35-Year-Old Single Guy. I Want To Build Small Estate Before Marriage by VULCAN(m): 2:13pm On Nov 29, 2021
It is obvious from your post that you twist the truth and lie a lot.

Also the 15 people that liked your post all supported Buhari in 2015 because they are people that are easily deceived and must have fallen for his cheap lies.

I say all this because there was nowhere in OPs post that he mentioned proposing to 3 girls.

Rather he clearly stated he is under pressure by his 3 girlfriends to marry them next year.

How you turned such a statement around shows how deceitful you are.

I wonder if there is any truth in your mouth at all.

Shame on you!
Simran94:

LOL, you are dating three ladies at the same time and you have proposed marriage to three of them. Now, if it's a lady that did this, na olosho we go dey hear up and down grin

Iyaebe, come and see your people oo
Re: I Am A 35-Year-Old Single Guy. I Want To Build Small Estate Before Marriage by Raalsalghul: 2:54pm On Nov 29, 2021
CsRockefeller:

Bro you sent me a PM since last week.

Replied!
Re: I Am A 35-Year-Old Single Guy. I Want To Build Small Estate Before Marriage by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 29, 2021
VULCAN:
It is obvious from your post that you twist the truth and lie a lot.

Also the 15 people that liked your post all supported Buhari in 2015 because they are people that are easily deceived and must have fallen for his cheap lies.

I say all this because there was nowhere in OPs post that he mentioned proposing to 3 girls.

Rather he clearly stated he is under pressure by his 3 girlfriends to marry them next year.

How you turned such a statement around shows how deceitful you are.

I wonder if there is any truth in your mouth at all.

Shame on you!

This is why I don't like to argue with Nairaland boys, the way most of you think...

The guy has 4 girlfriends and he has spoken to the three of them about marriage and they have all agreed to marry him. What exactly is the twisting of words here? When a guy puts a marriage talk to his girlfriend, is that not him thinking of marrying her?

If it was a lady that said she has 4 boyfriends that have spoken to her about marriage, you Nairaland boys would have called her names and all sort.
Re: I Am A 35-Year-Old Single Guy. I Want To Build Small Estate Before Marriage by Alusiizizi(m): 3:46pm On Nov 29, 2021
mascot345:

Thanks my Guy.

I think you've mistook that as a complement.
Re: I Am A 35-Year-Old Single Guy. I Want To Build Small Estate Before Marriage by STONEUS: 5:45pm On Nov 29, 2021
ollybasa:
if you go marry all these yanshy girls, l sorry for you o. Your problem will be plus all her problems, they are not productive, all they offer is to show you big yarshy. Ur estate first. When l was building my estate my girl left because l didn't buy her a car, l would have bought her a car of 600k then, but suppose she waited l would have bought her car of 4m or more because my annually rent income is 15m now, l swear, am 40yrs now looking for a decent girl to marry. It took me 4yrs to complete the house.

Sir, I am an Architect. If you need my services, I'll be Available.

Cheers.
Re: I Am A 35-Year-Old Single Guy. I Want To Build Small Estate Before Marriage by AutoChick4U(f): 5:45pm On Nov 29, 2021
21stcenturyman:

We are almost age mates, i turned 36 last month October. You have good insight, settle the finances first before the settling the fiancee! I like your priority of money before marriage. As for me, i would like to settle down any moment from now, just that the Benjamin is not settled yet.
Am a Secondary School teacher! Not earning much. I know you have a large heart, and if you have any legit ways for me to double my hustle, let me know bro! I will be grateful! Am not a bad boy! . Thanks
My dad was a teacher and 36 when he got married though things changed almost immediately for him. Times have changed indeed
Re: I Am A 35-Year-Old Single Guy. I Want To Build Small Estate Before Marriage by AutoChick4U(f): 5:51pm On Nov 29, 2021
ollybasa:
if you go marry all these yanshy girls, l sorry for you o. Your problem will be plus all her problems, they are not productive, all they offer is to show you big yarshy. Ur estate first. When l was building my estate my girl left because l didn't buy her a car, l would have bought her a car of 600k then, but suppose she waited l would have bought her car of 4m or more because my annually rent income is 15m now, l swear, am 40yrs now looking for a decent girl to marry. It took me 4yrs to complete the house.
how can one apply
Re: I Am A 35-Year-Old Single Guy. I Want To Build Small Estate Before Marriage by olatbs(m): 6:41pm On Nov 29, 2021
Me self.. im 32 and i no get any girlfriend.. i just wan make money cos wetin girls don shiw me for ajah don make know say i just have to have my properties and better money first si ladies go by force dey submissive to me.. cos na wetin lagos want be that oo
Re: I Am A 35-Year-Old Single Guy. I Want To Build Small Estate Before Marriage by Xenry: 7:09am On Nov 30, 2021
udomas:

The legend, this one sweet me. You nailed it mate!
Thanks Bro. You're appreciated!

Re: I Am A 35-Year-Old Single Guy. I Want To Build Small Estate Before Marriage by mascot345: 8:02am On Nov 30, 2021
Aksnoopy:
Build your life first, have a personal timeline to get married if need be.

Don't let any girl force you into getting married.

Keep only two type of girls;

1. Under 25 years old
2. Over 25 years old and under 35 years whom are financially comfortable enough to cater for theirselves.

Lastly don't listen to any fool on here talking about you taking care of your kids at retirement age.
No such thing as retirement age if you become rich.
The rich continue to chase their goals and dream and build wealth till death.

Davido is way less than half his father's age.

Buhari son is way less than half his age.

Seyi tinubu is way less than his father's age.

Only unambitious men talk about training children at 60years and it's so African.

Best advice... Thanks alot Bro

1 Like

Re: I Am A 35-Year-Old Single Guy. I Want To Build Small Estate Before Marriage by Aksnoopy: 8:05am On Nov 30, 2021
mascot345:

Best advice... Thanks alot Bro
My pleasure always!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Terrible Experience With SEX ENHANCER / A Lady's Comment On Women's Financial Status Before Marriage / Man ''Working In Oil Company'' Tries To Scam Lady On Facebook. Then This Happens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.