Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,079 members, 7,890,566 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 04:07 PM

Which Of These Do U Think Will Make Font Page Faster/more Likely - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which Of These Do U Think Will Make Font Page Faster/more Likely (157 Views)

Mention Two Sworn Political Enemies You Think Will Never Reconcile / Seun We Don't Want This Font And Colour For Nairaland / 10 Different Types Of Women You Will Likely Meet This Xmas At Your Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Of These Do U Think Will Make Font Page Faster/more Likely by nero2face: 9:53am On Nov 28, 2021
I've been a Niralander for years and I can clearly predict topics that can hit the front page ASAP, but what if we have many of them and only one should make the front page.
examples

1) The big Python we caught in my new site shocked
2) Tonto dike shows her new boyfriend tongue
3) Three Nigerian caught in India with 400g of cocaine undecided
4) Alfa and two others nabbed with fresh human skull in Ondo cry
5) Tinubu visits Emir of Kano
6) 15 yrs old bride kills husband with rat poison in Jigawa embarassed
Re: Which Of These Do U Think Will Make Font Page Faster/more Likely by macrodata(m): 10:04am On Nov 28, 2021
"Another lady finds BIG python in the toilet. See the soup they cooked with it."

Instant front page with no comments or engagement.
Re: Which Of These Do U Think Will Make Font Page Faster/more Likely by Abfinest007(m): 10:12am On Nov 28, 2021
Number one

(1) (Reply)

Your Best Radio Station / Osun 2022: Osun Needs Dele Adeleke; A Young Competent Leader--nyl / Verified Actress Uche Elendu Offers Apology To Lady That Accused Her Of Bullying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.