Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,675 members, 7,951,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 03:15 AM

Tithe: How Would You React To This Picture? - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tithe: How Would You React To This Picture? (50528 Views)

Tithe - How To Discover The True MOG / Do This With Your Tithe Instead Of Giving It To Private Jet Owners (see Photos) / I Just Gave My Tithe To A Beggar. Was I Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tithe: How Would You React To This Picture? by petra1(m): 3:53am On Jan 30, 2022
NaijaHelper1:
The envelope the church goer has on him says offering and tithe.
If I recall correctly, offering is a whole hearted sacrifice you make to God and must not necessarily be given in the church while tithe is a compulsory payment made by the faithful to God for the growth of the church.
Following this logic, since he has his offering and tithe in the same envelope, he can simply take out the offering he could have given God in the church and give to the less privileged since the location does not matter, then go to church and submit his tithe.

offering is to God tithe is to God. Alms I for the poor. Give what is for God to God and what is for the poor to the poor.

if you think anything can be given to the poor give your school fees or your house rent to the poor. why is it Gods money people always consider online
Re: Tithe: How Would You React To This Picture? by orisa37: 5:01am On Jan 30, 2022
Action deserves a million naira reward immediately. Mother and Child are NOLLYWOOD GODDESS AND GODSON.
Re: Tithe: How Would You React To This Picture? by orisa37: 5:11am On Jan 30, 2022
That's a COMMISSIONER FOR CULTURE AND TRADITION OF ANAMBRA AND NOT THAT SWISS MONKEY FACE.
Re: Tithe: How Would You React To This Picture? by gentlegenius(m): 7:45am On Jan 30, 2022
Analyst7:
You can help the poor in ur own capacity but ur tithe isn't meant for the poor
Give me a bible portion that says tithe isn't meant for the poor.
Stop believing what scammers tell you from the pulpit. Study your Bible.
Deuteronomy 14: 28-29 says that tithe is meant for the poor/less privileged, and the levites that has no inheritance.
Re: Tithe: How Would You React To This Picture? by rhektor(m): 8:22am On Jan 31, 2022
petra1:

offering is to God tithe is to God. Alms I for the poor. Give what is for God to God and what is for the poor to the poor.

if you think anything can be given to the poor give your school fees or your house rent to the poor. why is it Gods money people always consider online

It is simple, all of them are children of the devil

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ancient Greek Inscription 'Christ Born Of Mary' To Ward Off Evil Spirit Seen(Pix / "My Family Took Me To A Church To Burn Out The Spirit Of Homosexuality" (Photos) / Madam Titi Surrenders To Jesus In The Lords Chosen, Testifies In Church (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.