Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,031 members, 7,970,181 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 10:30 PM

Masturbation - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Masturbation (745 Views)

My True Confession Been A Man Addicted To Masturbation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Masturbation by Dremdee(m): 12:51pm On Nov 28, 2021
MASTURBATION

I climbed my bed and turned off the bedside lamp. I covered myself with My soft fluffy and furry duvet. I gave a soft sigh as the warmth envelope me.

The feeling descended upon me again like a wave of tornado. That desire to be touched, that feeling that comes with promises of extreme pleasure, that cravings that lives a sickly feeling behind after I had given in.

My body shuddered violently and I felt my core moisten with increased appetite. I tried to ignore, I tried to fight it. "Ezinne you can do this, please don't give in".

After trying and failing, I slowly parted my legs and allow my fingers find it way down south, basking in the sweet pleasure elicited by my fingers.

My body shook from pure ecstasy as I buried my finger deep in my core.

I allowed myself give in to the unholy sensation. My body jerked from the nerve shattering orgasm I had just experienced.

Again that Familiar sick feeling of dirt and guilt engolfed me so tight that I was almost choking. I wept Bitterly "God why me?, Pls make it stop I am tired" I said silently as I soaked my pillows again.

" Come to me thou, that is heavy ladened......
Cast all your cares upon me...." These words continued to ring in my head.

Three months later, I am walking down aisle with my prince charming. I had not touched myself in three months.

It has not been an easy journey.I eventually summoned the courage to talk to my pastor and he guided out of the cave of masturbation.

I did cast my cares on the Lord and he Lightened my burden. If I can do it, you can too with the help of God!..

©Dr miracle

4 Likes

Re: Masturbation by Kinane121(m): 1:05pm On Nov 30, 2021
Hmmmm wink winkinteresting though.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Where To Get Romance Books / Indefinite Self-suspension Of Association Of Nigerian Authors Membership / If You Must Succeed Read And Digest The Information

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.