Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,729 members, 7,875,828 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:31 PM

The Darkest Demon Fox (Werewolves story) 16+ - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Darkest Demon Fox (Werewolves story) 16+ (3507 Views)

Werewolves Of New York / INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon / Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Darkest Demon Fox (Werewolves story) 16+ by jereh: 7:35am On Aug 17, 2022
I am updating 5 times tomorrow guys and I hope you be there to support.
Re: The Darkest Demon Fox (Werewolves story) 16+ by jereh: 7:57am On Aug 20, 2022
Sorry for not updating the day I said I will, I have busy and I do not have any spare time to post anything on nairaland. But I will still update soon
Re: The Darkest Demon Fox (Werewolves story) 16+ by samfrancis1(m): 2:31pm On Aug 21, 2022
Still waiting though

1 Like

Re: The Darkest Demon Fox (Werewolves story) 16+ by jereh: 5:36pm On Aug 21, 2022
_______(Chapter continues)______;
(Blake pov)
Today is the 13th day after me and John was put in this pack prison and unfortunately John still hasn't woken up yet. The idiot is just there, sleeping peacefully like we weren't in some dip shit.. uhhh, if it wasn't because I know he is just slow in healing that's why he is still unconscious or probably half dead, I would have punch is ugly disgusting face.
I shudder at the thought, but I will actually punch him hard if he doesn't wake up within the next few days, because I don't know how long we have left before The alpha and the beta changes their minds and just kill us instead.
you may ask how I am in prison and still know when the sun's set or rise? well apparently I just assumed that I have spent 13 days in this prison as I know a particular maid comes onces in a day to drop left over disgusting food for me to eat like I was a dog, And There isn't any window in this prison, thereby making it always dark, so what I normally do is count the times the maid comes in and go.
The prison is actually hell, it's so small I struggle to squeeze myself in a sleeping position, sometimes I wonder if John is actually comfortable. Two guards are always at the gate of the prison, looking cold and tough. I snorted at the thought of them actually acting tough. I bet I can probably snap their necks in half in just a few seconds.
"......aa..a".. I suddenly hear a voice groan in pain and my eyes immediately landed on a moving John that was frowning his face so hard to show how much pain he felt.
"Finally John, you have woken up".. I said, showing how relief I was..
"my throat.... feels.. dry" he struggle to say as he kept on groaning in pain, and I nodded my head before turning to look at the guards who haven't spoken or even look at us since the day we were locked up in prison.
"didn't you hear him? he needs water!".. I said in annoyance but what I got in return was silent.
"didn't you hear me the first time huh?".. I said as I stood up to get close to the iron gate but my hand was burnt the moment I touched it. yes now you know why I couldn't escape this prison since, it is because the damn iron is Enchanted with a magic spell and the moment I touched it or even get close to it I immediately get burnt, but unfortunately it doesn't affect them as it seems they have a protection spell which makes me realize they have a witch in their pack. And it against the werewolf community law to have a witch in any pack. I guess this pack doesn't care but instead break the law.
But had always they choose to ignore me and I just took a long breath to keep myself from doing anything stupid.
" Bla..ke" I heard John says my name but it came out difficult and painful which made me angry and use a power I buried inside me a very long time ago..
"I SAID BRING ME A CUP OF WATER NOW!!!!!".. I said As I let the power of my Gramma Authority to flow in my voice and since this guards are below my status and rank, the command had affected them.
Their eyes widen as they couldn't believe what I just did and since they aren't strong enough to resist the Authority command, they immediately scramble away like rats looking for water as I had said.
I smiled in satisfaction and then turn to look at John who does no longer have a painful look on his face again but instead a look of shock and surprise.
" what?" I said to him and look away. why was he acting surprised?, All higher rank (The beta,alpha,luna etc) have The Authority commanding tone, but it only works on someone who is below your rank. John should already know this, that just because I am a Rogue doesn't mean I am not still a Gramma...
Re: The Darkest Demon Fox (Werewolves story) 16+ by jereh: 5:42pm On Aug 21, 2022
Any grammatical error please ignore them. I will try to edit if I notice a mistake
Re: The Darkest Demon Fox (Werewolves story) 16+ by jereh: 6:45pm On Aug 21, 2022
__________(Chapter five)_________;
(Third person pov)
The guards ran away in search of water as their body acted on its on, they couldn't just resist the Rogue Gramma command and it made those two guards angry and embarrassed as they were command by a useless Rogue. The two guards go by the name matt and Jason, And they were appointed in guarding the gates of the two Rogue who had entered the pack Territory.
matt and Jason along with many pack members are still confused why this Rogues is still in prison and not dead. But The truth is that no one can go against the alpha and his decision.
Now at that very moment this two guards had gotten a cup and a bottle of water, they start making their way back to the location of the prison but was stopped by Oliver, The Gramma of the midnight pack.
" What are you doing?".. Oliver asked this two guards who body's was still moving towards the prison not stopping at the presence of their own Gramma..
" Are you just going to ignored me and not acknowledge your Gramma again?" Oliver said seemly surprised and pissed off.
however the guards just continued to move without even looking back at their Gramma. This made Oliver so angry and shocked at how bold matt and Jason was to go against their Gramma.
" ANSWER ME".. Oliver used his Gramma Authority command tone but just like before, it didn't affect the guards and they kept on walking towards the prison.
"I don't know what have gotten into your favorite guards mind Alpha, that they don't have respect for their own Gramma and even weren't affected by my Command".. A pissed off Oliver said, through the mindlink. Yes werewolves can mind communicate each other but it only works if you belong to a pack.
"And who may that be Oliver?".. Alpha Allison responded in the mindlink.. Oliver however was still fuming and he decided to follow the guards..
"it's matt and Jason And you know what?, I will make sure I personally punish them myself".. Oliver says before ending the mindlink.

The alpha was in his office talking to some important guest when Oliver suddenly mindlink him. At first the Alpha Allison was angry at the rudely interruption as he wasn't listening to what his guest was saying As his was in a mindlink state.
But when the alpha heard what happened, he suddenly forget the punishment he was planning for Oliver but instead had sudden interest in what Oliver had just told him and this didn't go unnoticed by his guest.
"Alpha Allison what's the issue, you haven't been listening to what my partner here was saying just a few minutes ago".. one of his guest pointed out, and said but Alpha Allison just nodded in response.
" I am just curious as to how a pack member low in rank can ignore a higher rank Authority command".. Alpha Allison said, out of a curious mind which made his guest to have a confused face..
"it almost impossible for that to happen, unheard of".. one of his guest exclaimed and others nodded.
" you said Almost, which means not completely impossible Right?".. Alpha ask as he raise his eyebrows in question. There was silent for about a few minutes before someone else answered.
" well There is also a chance the victim was commanded by Another higher rank with the same Authority but the Command in this case is so much powerful that another higher rank with the same Authority can't do much to affect it. The people capable of doing must b pure blooded in his/her higher rank title"..

Alpha Allison just nodded in response and whispered "interesting"..
"may I ask Alpha?, did someone resist your command?". Another person asked but the alpha just answered with a simple "No" and the meeting continued. But Alpha Allison couldn't help himself from thinking about what Oliver told him on how matt and jason wasn't affected by his command and by putting two and two together, Alpha Allison realized that this guards was commanded by another Gramma who was pure blooded (pure lineage Gramma blood) and the only Gramma in the pack apart from Oliver was that rogue in prison and immediately Alpha Allison realized what was going on, his eyes widen in shock....
Re: The Darkest Demon Fox (Werewolves story) 16+ by jereh: 6:46pm On Aug 21, 2022
Chapter five is a third person pov so don't be confused
Re: The Darkest Demon Fox (Werewolves story) 16+ by jereh: 6:48pm On Aug 21, 2022
And also since I wasn't able to actually post five update like I had promised because of the limited time I have, I however made sure the two updates I just made were long enough
Re: The Darkest Demon Fox (Werewolves story) 16+ by itsAnonMike(m): 10:46am On Aug 24, 2022
[quote][/quote] nice story bro next

1 Like

Re: The Darkest Demon Fox (Werewolves story) 16+ by Clement1111(m): 6:05pm On Aug 24, 2022
Nice story
keep it coming

1 Like

Re: The Darkest Demon Fox (Werewolves story) 16+ by jereh: 1:28pm On Aug 27, 2022
Clement1111:
Nice story
keep it coming
Alright
Re: The Darkest Demon Fox (Werewolves story) 16+ by jereh: 3:13pm On Sep 10, 2022
The reasons why I am taking too long to update is that I am out of ideas for now. So I had write and rewrite on my book to see how good chapter 6,7 and 8 will be. That's why I haven't updated yet up till now
Re: The Darkest Demon Fox (Werewolves story) 16+ by jereh: 3:16pm On Sep 10, 2022
if you notice the main Antagonist is not well known, Almost non-existent. That's why I am rewriting chapter 6,7 and 8 in my book to fit in my fantasy and aspects. Because some chapter I have already updated seems to be missing a lot of scene and events.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Books And Magazines In Uk And Europe / Hidden Chapter. / Deranged -A tale of Love and Obsession.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.