Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,155 members, 7,890,911 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:29 AM

His Girlfriend Is A Kleptomaniac! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His Girlfriend Is A Kleptomaniac! (5822 Views)

Policeman Dies In Lagos Hotel While Having Fun With His Girlfriend / (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Girlfriend Is A Kleptomaniac! by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jun 11, 2011
Dyt:

Its ok
Nl s jst 4 funi meant may God deliver us frm d world of many diseases*cureable n uncureable*
exactly cheesy

i pray for Gods deliverance cos earthly docs/psychiatrist are nothing without him
Re: His Girlfriend Is A Kleptomaniac! by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jun 11, 2011
Nairaland homepage is now TABLOID.
Re: His Girlfriend Is A Kleptomaniac! by Nobody: 1:23am On Jun 12, 2011
jerseyboy:

you must be a fool for posting this here,is this a complaint board or you just wanna talk ediooooot! sad
Re: His Girlfriend Is A Kleptomaniac! by nigboy(m): 2:40am On Jun 12, 2011
Stealing is in her gene
Re: His Girlfriend Is A Kleptomaniac! by Nobody: 4:47am On Jun 12, 2011
dang, ur gf na jaguda!
Re: His Girlfriend Is A Kleptomaniac! by Kc3000: 4:57am On Jun 12, 2011
Sharia law works well for this kind of problems tongue . Jokes aside, its a psychological issue and a serious one at that. Was it not Winona Ryder, a huge hollywood star with no shortage of money, that was going around shoplifting from stores in Beverly hills.
Re: His Girlfriend Is A Kleptomaniac! by daroz(m): 6:59am On Jun 12, 2011
she should go for deliverance
Re: His Girlfriend Is A Kleptomaniac! by marcus1234: 9:50am On Jun 12, 2011
Re: His Girlfriend Is A Kleptomaniac! by MMM2(m): 6:35pm On Jun 12, 2011
maybe it is her own talent.
Re: His Girlfriend Is A Kleptomaniac! by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jun 12, 2011
M M M:

maybe it is her own talent.
for ur mind grin grin
Re: His Girlfriend Is A Kleptomaniac! by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 12, 2011
Kc3000:

Sharia law works well for this kind of problems tongue . Jokes aside, its a psychological issue and a serious one at that. Was it not Winona Ryder, a huge hollywood star with no shortage of money, that was going around shoplifting from stores in Beverly hills.
shocked havent heard of that!
Re: His Girlfriend Is A Kleptomaniac! by oladayo042: 8:55pm On Jun 12, 2011
jerseyboy:

Are you feeling fine? Must you post? Why not go to cnn.com to get your own type of news? You've just posted this crappy comment on four threads on the homepage.
Re: His Girlfriend Is A Kleptomaniac! by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jun 12, 2011
oladayo042:

Are you feeling fine? Must you post? Why not go to cnn.com to get your own type of news? You've just posted this crappy comment on four threads on the homepage.
dont mind that frustrated edioooot! as if here is complaint board!
Re: His Girlfriend Is A Kleptomaniac! by oladayo042: 9:01pm On Jun 12, 2011
lord krato:

kleptomania or kleptomaniac?
And what's the difference between both? Prof of English?
Re: His Girlfriend Is A Kleptomaniac! by caringchi(f): 12:11pm On Jun 13, 2011
CURABLE OR INCURABLE, can your friend bear living with her?
i think its better she gets help first, behaves well before ur friend starts thinking of keeping her, the result of her behaviour may lead him to something he may not come out well and or alive
Re: His Girlfriend Is A Kleptomaniac! by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jun 13, 2011
caringchi:

CURABLE OR INCURABLE, can your friend bear living with her?
i think its better she gets help first, behaves well before your friend starts thinking of keeping her, the result of her behaviour may lead him to something he may not come out well and or alive

good idea wink
Re: His Girlfriend Is A Kleptomaniac! by kibra4u(m): 6:39pm On Jun 13, 2011
This is another Appolonia (Nollywood) in the making. No be small thing sha. That should better watch is or else lipsrsealed
Re: His Girlfriend Is A Kleptomaniac! by ronkebp(f): 6:41pm On Jun 13, 2011
I don't think her situation has anything to do with being a kleptomaniac, She is a 'thief' and has an 'insatiable want' that is why she has to take anything that comes her way. My advice for the guy, is either continue dating her by first, having a conversation with her about her habit, pray about it, so that her lust' would be decreased and if she refuses to change, just LEAVE HER ALONE, unless he wants to live with perpetual embarrassment.
Re: His Girlfriend Is A Kleptomaniac! by jidewin(m): 2:11pm On Oct 26, 2011
My bro,very simple ask your friend Is he married to the girl or has he paid her bride price? Cos if not,he have no full right over the girl. if he loves himself,ask him if he also love the girl.if the ans are same,he should package the girl with her consent or that of her family to deliverance session for minimum 5 days.I tell u,after 3 days DRY fasting with 24hr round d clock prayer (MFM type),she would be broken.before end of 1 week,dat curse would live if not,repeat the process again,believe me.ur friend would testify.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chaii See Finishing / What's The Weirdest Date You Have Ever Been On? / Guyz Come In And Choose the Physique and Curve You Love In A Lady..piks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.