Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,598 members, 7,888,909 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 06:08 PM

You Can't Build Your House Staying Abroad!! Almost Impossible - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / You Can't Build Your House Staying Abroad!! Almost Impossible (332 Views)

A Qualified Engineer That Can Handle Your House Design &construction In Nig / Start Building Your House,build Cheaply Lagos/abuja/ibadan/delta / LET DESIGN YOUR HOUSE TO YOUR TASTE ,WHATSAPP OR CALL 08069253261. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Can't Build Your House Staying Abroad!! Almost Impossible by paris10: 4:08pm On Nov 28, 2021
Nigeria is a great country, but the people are selfish, fraudulent, dishonest, and overly religious.

I've seen cases of people living abroad and trying to complete their house projects without being on ground to do it. They trusted their engineers and other people involved in the project but are later duped, lied to, fund misappropriated, work underdone, and materials inflated.

I've been a victim of this fraud called Nigerians. Like Phrankleen of YouTube would always say "you gotta be on ground to start a house project in Nigeria".

The people are wicked, callous, and evil. The architects to the smallest workers are bunch of dishonest meteos who just want to syphon your funds. All Engrs are criminals too.

Be careful folks, don't build from abroad. Go home and build bit by bit. Family members are the worst. Those ones would even want you dead!.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can't Build Your House Staying Abroad!! Almost Impossible by CivilEngineer90: 4:33am On Nov 13, 2022
Nairalanders please be at alert, Xmas is fast approaching and may we not be a victim of ritual killing or kidnapping. The man in the thread has deleted all his profile after his attempt to get me to come to ibadan on a site that never existed, giving me numbers of his Co conspirators to call without giving the site address and now he has deleted the thread because their plans failed.

Hmmmm I can't imagine if someone had fell or how many people they have lured and killed or kidnapped with this same tactics. His name is Babalola and his phone number is

+1 (647) 673-7940

You all should beware and stay safe out there, below is his WhatsApp profile

Re: You Can't Build Your House Staying Abroad!! Almost Impossible by dannydevito(m): 8:48am On Nov 13, 2022
I understand your point, but sincerely not every engineer/architect is that way. You haven't met the right person for the job.

(1) (Reply)

. / 2 Bedroom Flat For Sale In Umuahia / Residential Land For Sale At Jabi. Abuja.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.