Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,661 members, 7,914,753 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 11:21 AM

Keep Your Blood Money, Shehu Garba Tells Reno Omokri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keep Your Blood Money, Shehu Garba Tells Reno Omokri (694 Views)

Adamu Garba Tells Opposition To Continue To "Waist" Their Time Going To Court / “massive Protest Indeed”- Gov El-rufai Tells Reno Omokri / EndSARS: Shut Down Twitter In Nigeria - Adamu Garba Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Keep Your Blood Money, Shehu Garba Tells Reno Omokri by TheRareGem1(f): 4:53pm On Nov 28, 2021
Garba Shehu, the Senior Special Assistant, Media and Publicity to President has asked Reno Omokri, an aide to former President, Goodluck Jonathan to keep his blood money.

Shehu's response came after Omokri offered to pay him $50 if he spends the weekend in Bama, a local government in Borno state.

But in response to Omokri, Shehu reminded him of how he milked the name of abducted schoolgirl, Leah Sharibu to enrich himself, noting that, he does not want any of his blood money.

"My message to anyone who made money using Leah Sharibu's sad ordeal, and they are flaunting it remains unchanged. This is blood money. I don't need any of it. Period," Shehu said.

Omokri’s challenge to Shehu came after the President's aide claimed that the Buhari regime deserves credit for its handling of insecurity in the country.

In response, Omokri tweeted, “Yesterday, Garba Shehu renewed his claim that “Buhari deserves credit for tackling insecurity”. I renew my challenge to Garba. Spend a weekend alone, without security, in Bama. I will pay him $50."

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Keep Your Blood Money, Shehu Garba Tells Reno Omokri by Baawaa(m): 4:55pm On Nov 28, 2021
The two of you are not patriotic,you are fighting for your bank accounts

1 Like

Re: Keep Your Blood Money, Shehu Garba Tells Reno Omokri by illicit(m): 4:56pm On Nov 28, 2021
Two of u dey craze
Re: Keep Your Blood Money, Shehu Garba Tells Reno Omokri by itsme01: 4:57pm On Nov 28, 2021
Gbas gbos

Save the money for your Ipob supporters, who see no wrong with Dasuki gate

Garba Shehu would also pay for the blood money he is currently looting under Buhari if his hands are dirty
Re: Keep Your Blood Money, Shehu Garba Tells Reno Omokri by BigSarah(f): 5:00pm On Nov 28, 2021
The same, one stole and one is stealing
Re: Keep Your Blood Money, Shehu Garba Tells Reno Omokri by Hadone(m): 5:00pm On Nov 28, 2021
You see how both idiots were playing politics with national security? Almighty Allah will judge both of you
Re: Keep Your Blood Money, Shehu Garba Tells Reno Omokri by Abdul05: 5:02pm On Nov 28, 2021
Reno ...you too come to Nigeria and answer ur corruption case..at least let us settle it once for all... grin grin grin
Re: Keep Your Blood Money, Shehu Garba Tells Reno Omokri by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 5:06pm On Nov 28, 2021
The fúcking coward ran away shouting "blood money" like a drunkard grin he has forgotten that he can be sued if he doesn't prove how Reno embezzled the Leah Sharibu donations grin Garuba wey no wise cool
Re: Keep Your Blood Money, Shehu Garba Tells Reno Omokri by Ghallant01(m): 5:07pm On Nov 28, 2021
This fight go sweet cheesy
Re: Keep Your Blood Money, Shehu Garba Tells Reno Omokri by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 5:08pm On Nov 28, 2021
Abdul05:
Reno ...you too come to Nigeria and answer ur corruption case..at least let us settle it once for all... grin grin grin
just say you want your people to kidnap and kill Reno. Can you point out the corruption charges against him and if he has been convicted ? Remember, Dieziani is facing her own trials even though she's not in the country so please do the needful or stop barking cool
Re: Keep Your Blood Money, Shehu Garba Tells Reno Omokri by aderemielijah(m): 5:34pm On Nov 28, 2021
Re: Keep Your Blood Money, Shehu Garba Tells Reno Omokri by Freestainworld(m): 5:35pm On Nov 28, 2021
That Shehu is something I can't remember
Re: Keep Your Blood Money, Shehu Garba Tells Reno Omokri by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:37pm On Nov 28, 2021
TheRareGem1:

In response, Omokri tweeted, “Yesterday, Garba Shehu renewed his claim that “Buhari deserves credit for tackling insecurity”. I renew my challenge to Garba. Spend a weekend alone, without security, in Bama. I will pay him $50."
@Garba Shehu, in other words, you can't spend a night in Bama alone! cheesy cheesy

If Reno Omokri is giving out blood money as regard Leah then Buhari is the chief priest on whose altar the blood money was made!

You rose to power on freeing Leah Sharibu's back

You freed others but left her because she was a Christian!

Today, the "bring back our girls" counts and voices have seized!

I will school you the more if need be, blood sucking vampires always pointing useless fingers!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Keep Your Blood Money, Shehu Garba Tells Reno Omokri by Maxymilliano(m): 6:02pm On Nov 28, 2021
But this has nothing to do with Leah Sharibu.

Reno simply challenged him to go and spend the weekend in his hometown, to confirm the claim that Nigeria is now safer under the 1diotic President.

ISWAP terrorizing Bama and its environs will be waiting for Garba like

(1) (Reply)

We Are Suffering, Hungry – Policemen Cry Out, Demand November Salary / Osinbajo’s 2023 Dilemma: Why He May Not Run / Lagos State Govt. Please Come To Our Rescue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.