Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,379 members, 7,881,355 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:36 PM

Ozioko Chidimma Domitila: UNN Female SUG Presidential Candidate Cries Out - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ozioko Chidimma Domitila: UNN Female SUG Presidential Candidate Cries Out (30621 Views)

Blessing Iripia Alims: UNICAL Elects First Female SUG President After 49 Years / Abubakar Fatima Zahra Is Kogi University First Female SUG President / Back Of UNN Female Hostel Building, Enugu Campus (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ozioko Chidimma Domitila: UNN Female SUG Presidential Candidate Cries Out by Openyamind111(m): 11:38am On Nov 29, 2021
Make she no cry munmun cry jor.. if Aluta sup she go fit stand am? She go fit resist management pressure if management dey try impose something on students? If you no say you no like wahala or you believe say you be good person no try am because of money.. Unique formal Fuoye SUG presido go tell you Wetin him eyes see during Fuoye massacre..
Re: Ozioko Chidimma Domitila: UNN Female SUG Presidential Candidate Cries Out by NoFucksToGive: 11:39am On Nov 29, 2021
[s]
Openyamind111:
Make she no cry munmun cry jor.. if Aluta sup she go fit stand am? She go fit resist management pressure if management dey try impose something on students? If you no say you no like wahala or you believe say you be good person no try am because of money.. Unique formal Fuoye presido go tell you Wetin him eyes see during Fuoye massacre..
[/s]

You should learn to shut up if you have nothing better to say

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ozioko Chidimma Domitila: UNN Female SUG Presidential Candidate Cries Out by tonyashburton: 11:41am On Nov 29, 2021
Domitila?Maybe when the Dean heard her name,he asked her to render certain special services and she refused.
What am I saying sef?What a man can do a woman can do better with a name like Domitila.Good luck to her.
Re: Ozioko Chidimma Domitila: UNN Female SUG Presidential Candidate Cries Out by ActuaRise696969: 11:41am On Nov 29, 2021
Neanderthals in Academia.

How did biased people end up in Education, what are they teaching the kids.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ozioko Chidimma Domitila: UNN Female SUG Presidential Candidate Cries Out by AKWATGOLD1(m): 11:44am On Nov 29, 2021
Why crying foul?

They raided Justice Mary Peter Odili, heaven was not fall so they forged a letter to disquified by the school authority that you're sponspored by Enugu State Government.

My sister relax. What God will do for the perpetrators, you will be marvel.
Re: Ozioko Chidimma Domitila: UNN Female SUG Presidential Candidate Cries Out by senteugene: 11:45am On Nov 29, 2021
This girl names has relationship with Bleep... Ozioko.... Domitila
Re: Ozioko Chidimma Domitila: UNN Female SUG Presidential Candidate Cries Out by bareal(m): 11:50am On Nov 29, 2021
Which kind name be this?
Re: Ozioko Chidimma Domitila: UNN Female SUG Presidential Candidate Cries Out by Openyamind111(m): 11:52am On Nov 29, 2021
NoFucksToGive:
[s][/s]

You should learn to shut up if you have nothing better to say

Mr nofucktogive abi Wetin you call yourself.. I think this forum is created for people to share their views while others learn from it..and I wouldnt insult anyone for sharing his or her views.. it seems like you’re frustrated by default or the situation of the country got you frustrated.. because your username says all about you.. insulting people who gave their views is something you derive so much joy from but I can’t remember seeing any meaningful post from you.. how do you learn ? If all you could do is being arrogant? If my opinion was wrong why not say something meaningful instead of insult me? Please carry your frustrations go front no be me be source of your frustrations..
Re: Ozioko Chidimma Domitila: UNN Female SUG Presidential Candidate Cries Out by bobntu: 11:54am On Nov 29, 2021
Even if she had the appointment, would that disqualify her from contesting if she is a student?
Re: Ozioko Chidimma Domitila: UNN Female SUG Presidential Candidate Cries Out by newinventions: 11:56am On Nov 29, 2021
I will register your limited liability company in the UK within 3 days without any down payment.

A lot of people don't know they can own a company in the UK and operate from Nigeria. You can also use the company to do business here.

We are currently running a black Friday promo.

Check my thread on company registration in UK to find out more information.
Re: Ozioko Chidimma Domitila: UNN Female SUG Presidential Candidate Cries Out by SpecialAdviser(m): 11:56am On Nov 29, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
Women and blackmailing, she want to gather sympa hithy.
It's not about sympathy brother. UNN has a way of thinking only male figure can be SUG president. That is so bad.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ozioko Chidimma Domitila: UNN Female SUG Presidential Candidate Cries Out by tranxo(m): 11:57am On Nov 29, 2021
NoFucksToGive:

Okay this is wrong. Misogyny , gender discrimination and biases are not acceptable in Today's world. Let the lady contest freely and fairly like her male counterparts

angry
Na only one side you hear oooo. You b APC?
Re: Ozioko Chidimma Domitila: UNN Female SUG Presidential Candidate Cries Out by tranxo(m): 11:57am On Nov 29, 2021
SpecialAdviser:

It's not
Can you please tell us the other side of the story so we can decide
Re: Ozioko Chidimma Domitila: UNN Female SUG Presidential Candidate Cries Out by tunize(m): 11:58am On Nov 29, 2021
Optimistguy1969:
DOMITILA?

Indomie children will never understand

Hehehe u get corrupt mind chai but make I nor lie the name shall domitila

2 Likes

Re: Ozioko Chidimma Domitila: UNN Female SUG Presidential Candidate Cries Out by seandurse(m): 11:58am On Nov 29, 2021
DOMITILA BAWO NA
Re: Ozioko Chidimma Domitila: UNN Female SUG Presidential Candidate Cries Out by JubrinElSudan: 11:58am On Nov 29, 2021
Be empowered with Domitila! SUG campaign slogans Sha, no difference with the campaign promises our politicians promise us. grin
Re: Ozioko Chidimma Domitila: UNN Female SUG Presidential Candidate Cries Out by okuya: 11:59am On Nov 29, 2021
This is just a peek into the future of Nigeria in terms of politics and leadership,
at times I wonder is it the present generation where 98% of it’s youths are into internet scam or yahoo-yahoo rituals and who are inspired by the present thieves in political positions and aspire to be like them, who are positioned to take over the leadership seats of this nation . I fear for my country’s future, unless something terrible happens to our political criminals to serve as a lesson to the next generation.
Re: Ozioko Chidimma Domitila: UNN Female SUG Presidential Candidate Cries Out by UTILITYMAY(m): 11:59am On Nov 29, 2021
Maybe she is denying them of advances, they then decide to get her through this. I like her courage, she should fight it through. Hopefully, you'll emerge the winner. Too many corruption. Haba!
Re: Ozioko Chidimma Domitila: UNN Female SUG Presidential Candidate Cries Out by SpecialAdviser(m): 12:04pm On Nov 29, 2021
tranxo:

Can you please tell us the other side of the story so we can decide
I only know that in UNN, they have a natural beleive that SUG president must be a man while the vice must be a woman.
Wrong template always implemented by past Deans Student affairs. And most times, those males are simply criminals who connive with the dean in charge. To even get qualified you must have some secret money stealing agreements with the dean in charge. I know a lot of things about them.

Why would they be afraid of qualifying her? Leave matter for Mathias bros.
Re: Ozioko Chidimma Domitila: UNN Female SUG Presidential Candidate Cries Out by Ofunaofu: 12:05pm On Nov 29, 2021
Domitila! Domitila!!

The people on the other end would say it is politics and like war, everything is fair
Re: Ozioko Chidimma Domitila: UNN Female SUG Presidential Candidate Cries Out by Saintmary(f): 12:06pm On Nov 29, 2021
mcbreeze:

https://www.facebook.com/100013261203822/posts/1301540880297940/

So, Student affairs Dean cannot allow a lady to run for SUG president in this 21st century.

First of all, why is your name Domitila?

Very dangerous name in Yoruba modern lingo!
Re: Ozioko Chidimma Domitila: UNN Female SUG Presidential Candidate Cries Out by sammirano: 12:07pm On Nov 29, 2021
She should go and sit down
Re: Ozioko Chidimma Domitila: UNN Female SUG Presidential Candidate Cries Out by Saintmary(f): 12:08pm On Nov 29, 2021
Personally, I think it's stupid to be fighting narrow minded people.

Sweety you could do better in real life!

1 Like

Re: Ozioko Chidimma Domitila: UNN Female SUG Presidential Candidate Cries Out by Nnatuu: 12:13pm On Nov 29, 2021
Why would a dean of student affairs disqualify you because you’re a woman?

Are you saying the deans office disqualified you without contacting you AT ALL regarding the letter?

When you say “fair hearing” a question comes to mind - is their a laid down structure of inquiry into such cases in your institution that was not applied to your case?

I’m asking because if you simply want to be given extra attention because you’re a woman, then that’s your problem.

Else, follow the rule of play.
Re: Ozioko Chidimma Domitila: UNN Female SUG Presidential Candidate Cries Out by Pharaohny: 12:18pm On Nov 29, 2021
Same way women hasn't president of Nigeria
Re: Ozioko Chidimma Domitila: UNN Female SUG Presidential Candidate Cries Out by Chinnems(m): 12:21pm On Nov 29, 2021
It is wrong that the said letter might have been falsified in order to secure your disqualification.

I hope that the perpetrators are apprehended and made to face the full wrath of the law.

But I must equally register my disappointment with the speed and confidence with which you played the 'gender' card.

If you can fully ascertain that the 'they' you believe orchestrated this heinous crime did it just because you were a woman, then I insist that you name them.

Or was this just another banal plot with which you plan to gather sympathy votes from unsuspecting women who would unassumingly believe that your disqualification had become a 'men vs women' war?

Come on!

With the level of intellectual exposure in today's society, some practices should be left to lesser animals.

Lots of you are quick to vilify men and blow resolvable grievances out of proportion for the simple furtherance of the imaginary 'gender wars' you believe you are fighting.

We all cried out against Justice Odili's home invasion.

We all celebrated Okonjo Iweala's appointment.

We all mourned Dora Akunyili's demise.

Stop promoting this inherent hatred for all men. It won't do the society any good.

Please!

#RESPECT
Re: Ozioko Chidimma Domitila: UNN Female SUG Presidential Candidate Cries Out by Mom007(f): 12:21pm On Nov 29, 2021
Domitilla? Hummm...
Re: Ozioko Chidimma Domitila: UNN Female SUG Presidential Candidate Cries Out by Golan007: 12:31pm On Nov 29, 2021
Optimistguy1969:
DOMITILA?

Indomie children will never understand

Badt guy.
Re: Ozioko Chidimma Domitila: UNN Female SUG Presidential Candidate Cries Out by Badonasty(m): 12:32pm On Nov 29, 2021
Lol....it’s the domitila for me
Re: Ozioko Chidimma Domitila: UNN Female SUG Presidential Candidate Cries Out by Masterito(m): 12:42pm On Nov 29, 2021
You are a fool. Read her comment and read yours to find out why I called you a fool.
Danjikanbauchi:
Women and blackmailing, she want to gather sympathy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Folasade Ogunsola Emerges UNILAG's First Female VC (Pictures) / Femi Ositade Gets $3.5M Scholarships From Harvard, 13 Foreign Universities / UNIABUJA UPDATES:- Girls Inside Boys Hostel, Roaming Around Streets See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.