Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,286 members, 7,887,835 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:51 PM

Henry Longs Dies After Leg Operation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Henry Longs Dies After Leg Operation (18804 Views)

Henry Idahagbon Appointed As A Federal Commissioner / Bala Haruna Dies After Swimming In Gutter Water To Celebrate Buhari Reelection? / Goodluck Jonathan Receives Prince Henry Nwazuruahu In Port Harcourt (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Henry Longs Dies After Leg Operation by joyandfaith: 7:43am On Nov 29, 2021
funshint:
Any death resulting from operation must be investigated...the doctors must have made mistake somewhere! Wasn't the doctor aware that the surgery can pose a big risk to the life of the patient? And some people here are defending this. The surgical team must face panel! angry

Can u pls tell us more how he died? We want to start investigation from here.

1 Like

Re: Henry Longs Dies After Leg Operation by Florenzo222(f): 7:49am On Nov 29, 2021
,ay his soul rest in peace
Re: Henry Longs Dies After Leg Operation by Rotji(m): 8:04am On Nov 29, 2021
Eyah may his soul rest in peace ��
Re: Henry Longs Dies After Leg Operation by juman(m): 9:04am On Nov 29, 2021
Died from leg operation.
Nah wa.
Strange.

1 Like

Re: Henry Longs Dies After Leg Operation by Reference(m): 9:25am On Nov 29, 2021
Beey:
Probably caused by deep vein thrombosis. Blood clots are likely to form after surgery due to little or no movement.

Likely caused by improper post operative medications.

1 Like

Re: Henry Longs Dies After Leg Operation by Etizz: 9:36am On Nov 29, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:
How leg operation take kii person?
Was it loss of blood the doctors failed to properly address or what? Because button to kill person no dey leg la

I have a relative who have to travel to Germany because of amputation, why? He said he don't trust Nigeria docs, he confirmed the type of test done before every step was superb, types of machine used, he don't care the amount charged....see eh, I don't blame those traveling outside for treatment....

1 Like

Re: Henry Longs Dies After Leg Operation by Sayelabola(m): 12:49pm On Nov 29, 2021
superCleanworks:
This is the 4th time I am coming across such news. Leg treatment leading to death

Sometimes, folklores needs to be disregarded.

In 2012, while I was in Depot Nig. Army, a recruit, ws just freely walking up to join his colleagues (Coy) assembled under a 50 year old tree, unfortunately he mistakenly strike his right foot against the shootout root, and immediately his thigh (bone) was broken. Everyone of us were so flabbergasted, he was gently taken to the nearby M.R.S (military clinic), due to the pains, he died there same day mysteriously.

Memory of that incident teriffies me alot till date.
Re: Henry Longs Dies After Leg Operation by moorevic(m): 1:30pm On Nov 29, 2021
Service to ikpu nne gi
Re: Henry Longs Dies After Leg Operation by teebillz: 2:35pm On Nov 29, 2021
Uncleodi:
Probably fat embolism or anaesthetic complication which can happen anywhere in the world.

I commiserate with the people and government of Plateau State

I would rather you commiserate with the people only. The government is utterly useless.
Re: Henry Longs Dies After Leg Operation by Beey(f): 2:17am On Nov 30, 2021
JerryBizz:

Very informative...I like reading comments such as yours. We keep learning.
Thanks
Re: Henry Longs Dies After Leg Operation by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 30, 2021
Beey:
Thanks
No p

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Jonathan With President Mahama Of Ghana At State House / Could This Be The Richest Igbo Man See Photos / Autonomy For State Legislatures, Judiciary: Buhari, Governors Meet In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.