Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,633 members, 7,951,630 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 07:53 PM

Is The Use Of Condom During Sex Not Masturbation? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is The Use Of Condom During Sex Not Masturbation? (888 Views)

When Is The Correct Time To Wear Condom During Sex? / Indian Man’s Joystick Rots After Extended Use Of Condom / My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The Use Of Condom During Sex Not Masturbation? by Gee64: 3:16am On Nov 29, 2021
I ask this question because I think the use of condom during sex is a simulated sexual activity which could be likened to masturbation. What do you think?
Re: Is The Use Of Condom During Sex Not Masturbation? by brightisodje(m): 4:14am On Nov 29, 2021
you are right. I don't like condom that's why I stick to one partner. but masturbation is the worse sex ever. you get weak like you had ten rounds of sex for only one round of masterbation grin

6 Likes

Re: Is The Use Of Condom During Sex Not Masturbation? by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:25am On Nov 29, 2021
[img]https://c./e5SXFKkK43sAAAAC/nick-young-question-marks.gif[/img]

HERE ARE SIMPLE CLUES:
- masturbation is by yourself, sex with condoms isnt.
- masturbation there is no penetration, sex with condom there is.
- masturbation is a cheap substitute to the actual sex (with condom or not)

yes, sex with condom doesnt feel the same as without condom, but certainly cannot be compared to masturbation

1 Like

Re: Is The Use Of Condom During Sex Not Masturbation? by Holla911(m): 4:28am On Nov 29, 2021
No its not. Sex with condom is an act of exercise which involves two individuals while masturbation is not.

2 Likes

Re: Is The Use Of Condom During Sex Not Masturbation? by advanceDNA: 5:57am On Nov 29, 2021
Gee64:
I ask this question because I think the use of condom during sex is a simulated sexual activity which could be likened to masturbation. What do you think?

Do u understand what masturbation is....??
As long as two persons are involved giving reach other pleasure ....it’s no longer masturbation..
even if a woman is giving you the same hand job you give yourself with Vaseline.. it’s not masturbation..

1 Like

Re: Is The Use Of Condom During Sex Not Masturbation? by AlhajiNatty(m): 6:09am On Nov 29, 2021
No, it isn't jor. They are both different. Masturbation is what we call igba ncha, self-servicing oneself by oneself. Sex on the other hand always involve a second party.

1 Like

Re: Is The Use Of Condom During Sex Not Masturbation? by luvyaself95(m): 6:30am On Nov 29, 2021
brightisodje:
you are right. I don't like condom that's why I stick to one partner. but masturbation is the worse sex ever. you get weak like you had ten rounds of sex for only one round of masterbation grin
you can say again grin
Re: Is The Use Of Condom During Sex Not Masturbation? by luvyaself95(m): 6:30am On Nov 29, 2021
brightisodje:
you can say that again grin
Re: Is The Use Of Condom During Sex Not Masturbation? by brosom(m): 7:30am On Nov 29, 2021
brightisodje:
That's because u re trying to sex ur self by creating another imaginary partner which requires lots of energy and concentration from u, which is why u re weak and faint the moment u re done and sometimes become hungrier than usual.

Masturbation ain't good for a bit.

(1) (Reply)

VIRGINITY Is A Big Deal (by B.O.E.) / A Broke Girlfriend Once Said / How To Celebrate That Special Person [pics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.