Stats: 3,170,959 members, 7,879,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 10:25 AM

Girl Assaulted In Public For Being Intersex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Assaulted In Public For Being Intersex (2165 Views)

Clearer Pics Of Me Taken So Far (intersex Is Beautiful) / Meet Intersex Man With Vagina And Intersex Woman With Penis (photos) / Intersex, Babalwa Speaks, Shows Off girlfriend(Pics/Video) (2) (3) (4)

Girl Assaulted In Public For Being Intersex by Intersexxsherry(f): 5:09am On Nov 29, 2021
(screenshoted)
I'm still sad lot of people are still ignorant about intersex and its variation. Lot of education and awareness still needs to be done.. .
Can you believe they stripped me whole naked and filmed me and nearly beat me to death all because am intersex? Making fun of me. Just imagine i faced similar situation. I will never forget that day. Thank God for saving my life .
This world has never been kind to me from birth. cry cry

https://www.advocate.com/crime/2021/11/22/violent-mob-savagely-tortures-intersex-person-hours

Re: Girl Assaulted In Public For Being Intersex by Intersexxsherry(f): 5:17am On Nov 29, 2021
Hmm
Re: Girl Assaulted In Public For Being Intersex by Intersexxsherry(f): 5:19am On Nov 29, 2021
Disgusting hateful ignorant set of people.

Re: Girl Assaulted In Public For Being Intersex by Intersexxsherry(f): 5:30am On Nov 29, 2021
Pls God protect we intersex people from this wicked world. As if we no be human being again

Re: Girl Assaulted In Public For Being Intersex by Intersexxsherry(f): 5:36am On Nov 29, 2021
Its a shame
Re: Girl Assaulted In Public For Being Intersex by AlhajiNatty(m): 5:41am On Nov 29, 2021
This is so uncalled for. Why embarrass someone in public like that. This isn't only barbaric but a backward behaviour that ought to be condemned in its entirety.

Re: Girl Assaulted In Public For Being Intersex by Intersexxsherry(f): 5:45am On Nov 29, 2021
cry cry
Re: Girl Assaulted In Public For Being Intersex by Intersexxsherry(f): 5:51am On Nov 29, 2021
She was even a waitress, because she declined their advances, thats why they started exposing her and beating her
Re: Girl Assaulted In Public For Being Intersex by Nobody: 5:56am On Nov 29, 2021
what is intersex exactly
Re: Girl Assaulted In Public For Being Intersex by Oxb90: 6:16am On Nov 29, 2021
Na way! But Sarah, I no see, the beating no see Kwa. How I go take comment na?
Re: Girl Assaulted In Public For Being Intersex by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:28am On Nov 29, 2021
you can say all you want about these issues, but the reality is that gays/lesbians are UNAFRICAN, and as much as there are many gays/lesbians (or hermaphrodite like the above) in Africa, they will likely never be accepted as "normal" beings and would instead always be looked down upon.

dont shoot the messenger, i am just being real!

Re: Girl Assaulted In Public For Being Intersex by Jman06(m): 6:41am On Nov 29, 2021
Some Africans have blatantly refused to think!!!
To them, everything must be black or white. No room to accommodate those things they don't know or have outrightly refused to know!

Redemption is still very far away from Africa tbh
Re: Girl Assaulted In Public For Being Intersex by habsydiamond(m): 6:46am On Nov 29, 2021
No be only religion dey remove bad behavior for people body education is important mehn.. It unlock ur brain to know what's right from wrong... Na she create herself... Why not question God her creator.. I don talk am.. God have plenty cases to judge for heaven oo
Re: Girl Assaulted In Public For Being Intersex by Intersexxsherry(f): 7:08am On Nov 29, 2021
Ficient:
what is intersex exactly
na wa o. Ask google
Re: Girl Assaulted In Public For Being Intersex by dazzlingd(m): 7:17am On Nov 29, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
you can say all you want about these issues, but the reality is that gays/lesbians are UNAFRICAN, and as much as there are many gays/lesbians (or hermaphrodite like the above) in Africa, they will likely never be accepted as "normal" beings and would instead always be looked down upon.

dont shoot the messenger, i am just being real!

Do u know what intersex is?

Re: Girl Assaulted In Public For Being Intersex by TheWolfen(m): 9:37am On Nov 29, 2021
Look for those homosexuals I have got nothing to say to them. They deserve everything they get..

But for those intersex people the society frowns at it hence the discrimination
So since they are naturally born with both male and female organs they should choose a gender and go for surgery to remove the other gender's sexual organ(s)
A lot of people had undergo the surgery.
Re: Girl Assaulted In Public For Being Intersex by Noshitboi(m): 9:46am On Nov 29, 2021
Inter house sports i know, inter Milan i know...which one be inter sex shocked
Re: Girl Assaulted In Public For Being Intersex by Intersexxsherry(f): 10:11am On Nov 29, 2021
Noshitboi:
Inter house sports i know, inter Milan i know...which one be inter sex shocked
haha it seems new people don join this Nairaland
Re: Girl Assaulted In Public For Being Intersex by Intersexxsherry(f): 10:37am On Nov 29, 2021
I have really been through a lot in life and am proud of all the experiences i witnessed in this world. Makes me see the world in dual ways. Something many will never witness and will never understand kiss
Re: Girl Assaulted In Public For Being Intersex by Silentgroper(m): 12:49pm On Nov 29, 2021
Intersexxsherry:
haha it seems new people don join this Nairaland
Y did run off 4 a long time too
Re: Girl Assaulted In Public For Being Intersex by Regenerated012(m): 1:46pm On Nov 29, 2021
Intersexxsherry:
Hmm

@Intersexxsherry , I'm really sorry for what happened to you. I feel pity for you.

Where are you located cos I wanna meet you
Re: Girl Assaulted In Public For Being Intersex by OBALOLA55(m): 3:15pm On Nov 29, 2021
Intersexxsherry:
(screenshoted)
I'm still sad lot of people are still ignorant about intersex and its variation. Lot of education and awareness still needs to be done.. .
Can you believe they stripped me whole naked and filmed me and nearly beat me to death all because am intersex? Making fun of me. Just imagine i faced similar situation. I will never forget that day. Thank God for saving my life .
This world has never been kind to me from birth. cry cry

https://www.advocate.com/crime/2021/11/22/violent-mob-savagely-tortures-intersex-person-hours
PICTURES OF YOUR POOSIE AND BRESS OR ADONBILIT

Ever Poo-ed On Your Body When You Are Out? Share Your Experience / My Love For Older Women Are Getting Stronger / Which Work Is Your Girlfriend Doing?? Is She Jobless?